Hello From Atlanta

Break the ice here and talk to us!
IamMrTibbs
Prepubescent

Hello From Atlanta

Unread post by IamMrTibbs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm

New here and wanted to say hi to everyone. Corporate professional black man from Atlanta that is into cuckolding, hotwife/stag, dating/pleasuring hotwives. Hoping to build some great friendships/relationships that will lead to a lot of fun. If you’re in the Atlanta area, I would definitely love to connect with you. Inbox me and let’s chat…

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello From Atlanta

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:36 am

IamMrTibbs wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm
New here and wanted to say hi to everyone. Corporate professional black man from Atlanta that is into cuckolding, hotwife/stag, dating/pleasuring hotwives. Hoping to build some great friendships/relationships that will lead to a lot of fun. If you’re in the Atlanta area, I would definitely love to connect with you. Inbox me and let’s chat…
While I'm not from the Atlanta area there are some questions that I have for you to ask if I could.

gacs3737
Virgin

Re: Hello From Atlanta

Unread post by gacs3737 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:11 am

IamMrTibbs wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm
Hi Mr Tibbs
I live just outside of Atlanta. My wife knows of my desires to see her with another man. However, I don’t think we are there yet. I am 53 and she is 54. I do have some questions for you about your past experiences and what I may can do to move her forward.
Still working on getting her to say yes. If you want to see any pictures or know our details, just let me know.