Hello From Arizona.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
naked_fun
Prepubescent

Hello From Arizona.

Unread post by naked_fun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:03 am

New to the site, not really new to the lifestyle.
We've done swinging and hotwifing but with not much frequency (hopefully change that soon).
Not into humiliation, we also give each other hall passes if the occasion arises.
We're in our early 50's and new empty nesters. She's tall, black hair and sexy, she looks Italian. I'm
also tall and Italian.
Her hw experience so far has been three and a half (one was no full blown sex) other men besides myself, all of them one off. I'll add backstories. I enjoy reading about hw dates, so if you have some good ones feel free to send them my way! :)
I'm going to add a current situation developing in the stag/vixen forum, so keep a lookout.
Thank you,
J

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello From Arizona.

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:52 am

naked_fun wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:03 am
We've done swinging and hotwifing but with not much frequency (hopefully change that soon).
Not into humiliation, we also give each other hall passes if the occasion arises.
We're in our early 50's and new empty nesters. She's tall, black hair and sexy, she looks Italian. I'm
also tall and Italian.
Her hw experience so far has been three and a half (one was no full blown sex) other men besides myself, all of them one off. I'll add backstories. I enjoy reading about hw dates, so if you have some good ones feel free to send them my way! :)
I'm going to add a current situation developing in the stag/vixen forum, so keep a lookout.
Thank you,
J
If you're into some hotwife stories feel free to read the Our Story link down at the bottom of my post. I am so looking forward to hearing more of your guys' tales of hotwifing! Feel free to read to your hearts content. There are many MANY stories of hotwifing in it's many forms! ;)

naked_fun
Prepubescent

Re: Hello From Arizona.

Unread post by naked_fun » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:08 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:52 am
naked_fun wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:03 am
also tall and Italian.
Thank you,
J
If you're into some hotwife stories feel free to read the Our Story link down at the bottom of my post. I am so looking forward to hearing more of your guys' tales of hotwifing! Feel free to read to your hearts content. There are many MANY stories of hotwifing in it's many forms! ;)
Hi snoogaloo82,
Thank you. I read your story, I can't recall how long it's been. It was a good read, thanks for sharing. I'll have to catch up on it.
-J