Hello from NJ

Break the ice here and talk to us!
joe_b
Prepubescent

Hello from NJ

Unread post by joe_b » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:11 pm

Hi Joe here and my wifes name is May. We are from NJ. We have been married for about 10 years and she has been enjoying other men the entire we have been married. I had two ex-gfs who also cucked me so when i found her, I was looking for a woman who would be interested in the lifestyle. I met her in the Philippines and dated her long distance, until we married then i brought her back to the states. She has a huge drive and never seems quite satisfied. She enjoys the sex and the adventures of being with different men and continues to see them if there is good chemistry. In every aspect of our marriage I do my best fulfill all duties of a husband and provide her everything she needs. She is very grateful for that. The only area that i dont fulfill is her sexual needs which she gets elsewhere. Even after this much time and many encounters, every time i see her with another man there is a certain amount of pain and angst that comes with it and although that hurts, that same feeling becomes an immense turn on. I want to share my story of first fantasizing about being a cuck, to the point where it actually occurred to the point where i am now, and everything in between.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from NJ

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:56 am

joe_b wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:11 pm
Hi Joe here and my wifes name is May. We are from NJ. We have been married for about 10 years and she has been enjoying other men the entire we have been married. I had two ex-gfs who also cucked me so when i found her, I was looking for a woman who would be interested in the lifestyle. I met her in the Philippines and dated her long distance, until we married then i brought her back to the states. She has a huge drive and never seems quite satisfied. She enjoys the sex and the adventures of being with different men and continues to see them if there is good chemistry. In every aspect of our marriage I do my best fulfill all duties of a husband and provide her everything she needs. She is very grateful for that. The only area that i dont fulfill is her sexual needs which she gets elsewhere. Even after this much time and many encounters, every time i see her with another man there is a certain amount of pain and angst that comes with it and although that hurts, that same feeling becomes an immense turn on. I want to share my story of first fantasizing about being a cuck, to the point where it actually occurred to the point where i am now, and everything in between.
It sounds like you're going through all the growing pains that a cuck goes through with a hotwife. Those feelings may never go away, but as long as you both are enjoying yourselves that is what counts most!

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from NJ

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:51 am

Looking forward to reading your story.
Welcome to the forum.