Senior couple in Texas

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Restarting
Virgin

Senior couple in Texas

Unread post by Restarting » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:42 pm

Hi from Texas!

My wife and I opened our marriage after 45 years, just as Covid hit.
After the lockdown, I haven't been proactive while my wife has transitioned nicely into a wonderful hotwife.

I've enjoyed reading the journey of others and appreciate their perspectives. This feels so natural. We have a great relationship. This has built our trust beyond anything previously imaginable.

I know there are challenges for some couples. There were times during our marriage that this wouldn't have worked. Under the right circumstances, the lifestyle can be a wonderful thing.

We're still discovering!
I'm T, Mkindling's husband.

kort677
Pervert

Re: Senior couple in Texas

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:06 am

enjoy your journey, have you had much success finding partners?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:55 am

Restarting wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:42 pm
Hi from Texas!

My wife and I opened our marriage after 45 years, just as Covid hit.
After the lockdown, I haven't been proactive while my wife has transitioned nicely into a wonderful hotwife.

I've enjoyed reading the journey of others and appreciate their perspectives. This feels so natural. We have a great relationship. This has built our trust beyond anything previously imaginable.

I know there are challenges for some couples. There were times during our marriage that this wouldn't have worked. Under the right circumstances, the lifestyle can be a wonderful thing.

We're still discovering!
I would have never have guessed that a hotwife situation would be able to be developed during covid, but you are here to prove me wrong! It's so wonderful to hear that the two of you are discovering things! Congrats on all fronts!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:05 pm

Tell us more. When you say you haven't been proactive, do you mean you didn't do anything to find your wife studs? And tell how she was able to transition into being a hotwife during COVID? How did she arrange to meet men? Is she into younger men? How much extramarital sex has she had?

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm

Thanks Snoog.
She announced her desire to open up just before Covid took hold We stayed quarantined. giving us over a year to deepen our communication and put us on a solid footing. As vaccines rolled out, I knew it was something she really wanted. She went online and contacts began. It's been an evolutionary experience for both of us.

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Hi isinlarsa,
I meant I haven't been proactive in meeting other women. We've talked about "recruiting tactics" but she decides where she wants to find guys and which to choose. Her interest seemed to be sparked by a guy she noticed while we were at a restaurant just before the start of covid. but she didn't meet anybody until vaccines were received (by both her and her playmates).

She'll check out men when we're at a bar or shopping but most of her contact has been online through AFF. While there has been a surprising amount of interest from younger guys, she prefers men closer to her age (sixties). Excluding infidelity earlier in our marriage, I'm guessing during our new arrangement over the past couple of years she has had sex maybe 25 times.

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:48 pm

How wonderful for you both !

Does she have regular lover(s) now …. ? How does it work if she does … is she just as happy with the asymmetry that she sees others but you don’t?

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:35 pm

Hi jonny,
My wife, M, did have a regular but about a year ago he basically ghosted her. Then he reached out a couple of months ago, said he'd like to meet soon, then nothing from him for another month. They scheduled a hookup for last Thursday but then he backed out the Tuesday before. Nothing since. She's tiring of his flakiness.

More recently, she's met 2 guys irl and had a second date with one of them. No sex with either of them yet. I expect she will though.

Her first sexual experience was with Kenny. We had agreed that she would determine if chemistry existed when they met for the first time, but no sex. They met over a drink and scheduled a solo hookup shortly thereafter at a nearby hotel.

Derek then started chatting online with her. They set up an intro date at a local pub. This time we decided that if the chemistry was there, it was unnecessary to impose an arbitrary delay if it was clear they both wanted sex. M's car was in for repair, so I dropped her off at the pub and waited for her to text me for a pickup. Well, the chemistry was there and he asked M when she might be available. After an hour and a half or so, I received her text. She was riding with him to his apartment and asked for a pickup there when they were done. Apparently, he was blown away when she said "How about now?"

After that, he would invite M and she would drive to his apartment.

You know that boundaries usually change from when you enter the lifestyle. At first, there would be no way M would set up dates at our house. We've relaxed that restriction and either of her new friends might play with her in our home.

M has revamped her wardrobe since we started this new chapter in our lives. My best (other than M) friend was in town and took notice. I hadn't told him how we opened the marriage but he quickly figured it out. We had an MFM right there on the spot. It was fantastic! We've gotten together in our home and at several hotels. Sometimes they play solo, too. But I've always been welcome to watch (and it's pretty hard not to)!

As I mentioned to Snoogaloo82, our relationship is evolving. I joined this forum to share our experiences and to learn. So I loved your question: Is she just as happy with the asymmetry that she sees others but you don't? Great question!

I'll post after discussing it with M. (I guess it belongs in the New Member Intro section?)

Thanks for getting my mental juices flowing!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:14 am

Restarting wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm
Thanks Snoog.
She announced her desire to open up just before Covid took hold We stayed quarantined. giving us over a year to deepen our communication and put us on a solid footing. As vaccines rolled out, I knew it was something she really wanted. She went online and contacts began. It's been an evolutionary experience for both of us.
Wonderful to hear that things worked out so well for you!! Way to make the system work for you instead of you working for the system!

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:23 pm

jonny3456 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:48 pm
How wonderful for you both !

Does she have regular lover(s) now …. ? How does it work if she does … is she just as happy with the asymmetry that she sees others but you don’t?
Jonny,
You asked how M feels about the asymmetry.

Her answer was that she is happy now and will be happy for me when I connect with others. She's aware of the asymmetry but she doesn't stress about it any way knowing it's not urgent for me. She's enjoying herself and knows I enjoy that for her.

Bottom line: She's fine if I'm fine. Our outside relationships are just extra whipped cream on an already great sundae.

Most everyone in this community understands the importance of communication between partners. Answering questions is part of that. Knowing what the questions are can sometimes be a greater challenge.

Thanks for coming up with your question that I hadn't thought of. I suspected M felt that way. But the only way to know for sure….you know.

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:19 am

That sounds extremely nice, comfortable, and good :)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:32 am

Restarting wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:35 pm
M has revamped her wardrobe since we started this new chapter in our lives. My best (other than M) friend was in town and took notice. I hadn't told him how we opened the marriage but he quickly figured it out. We had an MFM right there on the spot. It was fantastic! We've gotten together in our home and at several hotels.
Now, that little episode requires a separate post or thread, all to itself! 😛

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:10 pm

jonny3456 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:19 am
That sounds extremely nice, comfortable, and good :)
And indeed I should have added - as one who is naturally attracted to happily married women, I find that where there is a natural, acknowledged asymmetry in sexual appetite and activity as you and your wife have - that it amplifies the attractiveness of the wife for me very much, as it indicates a woman so naturally in touch with her sexuality without the hang ups of so many women, and shows how attractive she is - desired and desiring of her husband as well as other men.

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:35 pm

trecital wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:32 am
Restarting wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:35 pm
M has revamped her wardrobe since we started this new chapter in our lives. My best (other than M) friend was in town and took notice. I hadn't told him how we opened the marriage but he quickly figured it out. We had an MFM right there on the spot. It was fantastic! We've gotten together in our home and at several hotels.
Now, that little episode requires a separate post or thread, all to itself! 😛
I'm going to help M to sign up before I post to Hotwife section. Whatever I post about our relationship is entirely from my point of view. She deserves a voice here, too! :up:

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:05 am

These stories are always better with pictures in the Hotties section!

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:23 am

I might have missed it but where in Texas? What kind of FWB does M prefer?

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:26 pm

Breakerhymen wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:23 am
I might have missed it but where in Texas? What kind of FWB does M prefer?
We're in Austin. What kind? TBD. Maybe M will post a response.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:48 pm

Look forward to her response!