New to sharing about sharing my wife

Break the ice here and talk to us!
TxCuck80
Prepubescent

New to sharing about sharing my wife

Unread post by TxCuck80 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:26 am

Hey all,
“Lurked” on here for a bit reading many many hot posts and seeing how everyone else navigates through this lifestyle. Wanted to share my experiences sharing my wife and get some insight on proceeding and all of that.

Met my wife who I’ll refer to as K on a jobsite about 8 years ago. I (J) was a construction foreman at the time and she was a HOT ass “nurse” who had caught the eye of everyone. I waited until the very end of the project to start talking to her as I figured she was married due to a ring on her finger.

The ring was only symbolic as I found out she was cuckolding her husband at the time with two different guys from work which I found extremely erotic and figured I wouldn’t be stealing her from her husband but her fwb’s.

We got together and have been together since. Have had one MFM night which was very very fun and a couple of other times she’s played by herself which includes one of her old fwb from work.

Over time I have grown more and more into the cuckolding side of things although looking at me one would never guess that I would be one. I’ve tried and pushed without pushing too hard for her to have more fun and possibly finding a bull but she seems reluctant for whatever reason. I still hold out hope since I’m definitely on the bi-curious side of things and would love to eat another creampie cause the one and only time I’ve had one I was hooked.

Anyway I’m sure this may get responses and questions which I’ll be happy to reply when I can. I do read on here but I’m not on to reply but maybe once a day so if someone does ask a question it might be a minute before I get around to responding.

Happy to finally get some of this out into the open because there is no one outside of my marriage except literally a couple of people I can talk to about this.

J

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: New to sharing about sharing my wife

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:30 am

Welcome to the site J
There's a lot of people on here that are very helpful.
They've helped me tremendously, and I've only been here a couple of months I think.
I've found a home here, and I hope you do too.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm

This site is a wealth of info, a lot of shared experiences, and done rather enjoyable pics of some hotties as a lovely bonus.

The community and support here is great.

And as a steam release valve on discussing the topic of sharing, this is the best place I’ve found, bar none.

Welcome!!

JacobG
Prepubescent

Unread post by JacobG » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:40 pm

Hello and welcome ;)
There's a sense of intimacy and connection that can be achieved through live sex cams, even though it's through a screen. https://thelivenudecam.com/legs - https://asiancammodels.me/chat/cherrycreme