Hello from Indiana!!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Blackjack4724
Player

Hello from Indiana!!

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:06 am

Hello we wanted to take just a minute to say hi and introduce ourselves. We are new to the site. We kind of ran across it on the internet searching.
We are married. Both on our second marriage. I have always had a girlfriend into swinging and being a hotwife. In my first marriage I tried to get my husband, after being married ten years,to try swinging or letting me have fun with other men as I grew more and more curious about the lifestyle. After repeated attempts and him saying he was still resistant.
I had a standing invitation with my gf and her husband to go to a swing party with them. After sometime contemplating and being frustrated with the lack of sex from my first husband, I agreed to go to a party with them. My eyes were opened wide at the party I attended with them. I experienced things I had only fantasized about. I had five different men that night and from that point I was hooked. Long story short, my first husband and I split for several reasons not just the sex. I continued with my friends as a unicorn for several months and enjoying my new found sexual freedom.
I met my current husband through mutual friend of ours. The first time we met we had a huge sexual attraction. He had been divorced about two years at that time.
We explored new sexual fantasies together. I told him my gangbang fantasies. For my birthday the first year we had met he set up an eight guy gangbang for me. It was the most incredible experience to have that many men paying so much attention to me. It made me feel so in control and powerful.
Our relationship continued to get stronger and we decided we would get married and continue our lives together in this wonderful sexually free lifestyle. Since then we have experienced quite a bit. He has developed a steady group of women he services frequently and sometimes with me involved. But I have an even larger stable of guys I have accumulated over time.
We just have a lot of fun and thought we’d try the site to see who we can meet and share experiences with in hopes of expanding our world. Please comment and tell us about your experiences. Glad to share things we’ve done in more detail.

js117
Trainable

Re: Hello from Indiana!!

Unread post by js117 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Welcome to the site and thank you for introducing yourself!

Wow, I think it's awesome that both you and your husband share an interest in lifestyle play! I'm in my second marriage as well, and although I've experimented with various forms of ethical non-monogamy over the years (through "open" relationships, poly, and strictly swinging situations), both my previous and current wife were never as interested in the lifestyle as me. As a result, I'm always the instigator whenever my current wife and I swap with other couples, and sometimes I feel like I'm dragging her into it - which is kind of, well, a drag (for both of us). We haven't actually swapped at all since covid started.

To be clear though: my wife and I enjoy a very strong marriage built on solid communication, mutual trust, and helping each other achieve our personal goals. And when we started dating several years ago, she excited me with stories of the married guy she frequently fucked during college, and her personal fantasy of enjoying a stable full of loyal men. So I don't think I ever forced her into doing anything. She's simply more interested in career and family, so to her, wild/experimental sex with other people is never the highest priority in her limited free time. Still, we did attend a few house parties, and we both enjoyed several couple swaps. I savor fond memories of naked hot tub conversations followed by mutual massages followed by enthusiastic sex.

Lately, I find myself following the threads on this site fantasizing about a wife who craves sex at least as much as her career and family - even if she doesn't crave sex with me. Curiously, despite the fact that I fantasize about cuckolding literally every day, and despite the fact that I've seen my actual wife fucking other guys pretty often (both in the same room and in separate rooms), I never found myself sexually aroused by the actual reality of my wife fucking other men. Instead, I always felt concerned about her feelings, asking silent questions like: is she safe? Is she having fun? Am I bothering her? She always assured me after the fact that she had fun, but I always worried in the moment (which was always a distraction from my frantic sexual attraction to the girl in my arms). So that's kind of how it's been for us.

Anyway, since you mentioned your "stable" of guys and your experiences with lifestyle parties, you sparked a few fond memories of mine. I can imagine a bit of the fun that you've enjoyed so far! I hope your fun continues for many happy years!

I've got to ask: is that the two of you in your profile photo? If so, you're absolutely beautiful! (And your husband's quite the specimen!)

And I'm curious: since your husband helped you explore your gangbang fantasy, which fantasies have you helped him explore?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:15 pm

Welcome and congratulations on finding your way.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:15 am

js117 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Wow, I think it's awesome that both you and your husband share an interest in lifestyle play! I'm in my second marriage as well, and although I've experimented with various forms of ethical non-monogamy over the years (through "open" relationships, poly, and strictly swinging situations), both my previous and current wife were never as interested in the lifestyle as me. As a result, I'm always the instigator whenever my current wife and I swap with other couples, and sometimes I feel like I'm dragging her into it - which is kind of, well, a drag (for both of us). We haven't actually swapped at all since covid started.

To be clear though: my wife and I enjoy a very strong marriage built on solid communication, mutual trust, and helping each other achieve our personal goals. And when we started dating several years ago, she excited me with stories of the married guy she frequently fucked during college, and her personal fantasy of enjoying a stable full of loyal men. So I don't think I ever forced her into doing anything. She's simply more interested in career and family, so to her, wild/experimental sex with other people is never the highest priority in her limited free time. Still, we did attend a few house parties, and we both enjoyed several couple swaps. I savor fond memories of naked hot tub conversations followed by mutual massages followed by enthusiastic sex.

Lately, I find myself following the threads on this site fantasizing about a wife who craves sex at least as much as her career and family - even if she doesn't crave sex with me. Curiously, despite the fact that I fantasize about cuckolding literally every day, and despite the fact that I've seen my actual wife fucking other guys pretty often (both in the same room and in separate rooms), I never found myself sexually aroused by the actual reality of my wife fucking other men. Instead, I always felt concerned about her feelings, asking silent questions like: is she safe? Is she having fun? Am I bothering her? She always assured me after the fact that she had fun, but I always worried in the moment (which was always a distraction from my frantic sexual attraction to the girl in my arms). So that's kind of how it's been for us.

Anyway, since you mentioned your "stable" of guys and your experiences with lifestyle parties, you sparked a few fond memories of mine. I can imagine a bit of the fun that you've enjoyed so far! I hope your fun continues for many happy years!

I've got to ask: is that the two of you in your profile photo? If so, you're absolutely beautiful! (And your husband's quite the specimen!)

And I'm curious: since your husband helped you explore your gangbang fantasy, which fantasies have you helped him explore?
Hello,
Thanks for the nice reply. It sounds like you guys have had some fun despite your wife’s semi reluctance to keep things spicy in your marriage. We do have friends where the lifestyle certainly isn’t as prevalent in their lives as it was in years past but they still find a few times a year to let their hair down and participate.
My husband has been a big supporter of fulfilling my fantasies. Although most have been fulfilled it certainly doesn’t mean we are finished or getting old at all. All encounters are different and I get excited mostly on the anticipation of a new person or even a different location.
To answer your question about what I do for him. First of all, he’s not really a true cuck as many men are in the lifestyle. He allows me to be with other men and loves to watch me having fun but we are not into degradation, humiliation or any of those things normally associated with being a cuck. To each their own and that’s all good but he prefers to watch and/or participate sometimes if he’s there. If I meet a guy on my own, I will text him pics during the session or tell him about what we did later that day.
He is allowed to see other women and have fun as much as I am. Although he isn’t fucking other women as often as I do other men, he still has a lot of fun.
The avatar is not of us. When Mark set this up he wanted to have an avatar so he just grabbed a photo he liked and put it up. We will most likely replace it with something of us.
Still getting our feet wet here. We’ve had such nice notes so far and hope to continue learning about other couples experiences and exchange ideas.

-T

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:39 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:15 am
js117 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Hello,
Thanks for the nice reply. It sounds like you guys have had some fun despite your wife’s semi reluctance to keep things spicy in your marriage. We do have friends where the lifestyle certainly isn’t as prevalent in their lives as it was in years past but they still find a few times a year to let their hair down and participate.
My husband has been a big supporter of fulfilling my fantasies. Although most have been fulfilled it certainly doesn’t mean we are finished or getting old at all. All encounters are different and I get excited mostly on the anticipation of a new person or even a different location.
To answer your question about what I do for him. First of all, he’s not really a true cuck as many men are in the lifestyle. He allows me to be with other men and loves to watch me having fun but we are not into degradation, humiliation or any of those things normally associated with being a cuck. To each their own and that’s all good but he prefers to watch and/or participate sometimes if he’s there. If I meet a guy on my own, I will text him pics during the session or tell him about what we did later that day.
He is allowed to see other women and have fun as much as I am. Although he isn’t fucking other women as often as I do other men, he still has a lot of fun.
The avatar is not of us. When Mark set this up he wanted to have an avatar so he just grabbed a photo he liked and put it up. We will most likely replace it with something of us.
Still getting our feet wet here. We’ve had such nice notes so far and hope to continue learning about other couples experiences and exchange ideas.

-T
You sound like a wonderful couple! I can't wait to get to know you guys better! I hope to get to read about many of your exploits over the years if you're into sharing that. Welcome to this site!! :-)

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:10 am

Blackjack
Great thread so far. I will be following your post to learn more about the sexy fun you two have had or are anticipating

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:02 am

Welcome you two

Would you consider having separate OHW logins, as many couples here do? Then T could get verified and join the ladies with the blue names in the Ladies Lounge, which is a gals-only hidden forum. My wife leggysandy is one of those ladies.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:22 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:02 am
Welcome you two

Would you consider having separate OHW logins, as many couples here do? Then T could get verified and join the ladies with the blue names in the Ladies Lounge, which is a gals-only hidden forum. My wife leggysandy is one of those ladies.
Thanks for all the welcomes. In regards to having separate logins, I think we’d prefer to just keep the one for now until we get more comfortable. We like sharing everything and I don’t want this to become either just his or mine. We like doing this together and responding to messages and posts as a couple so we can both have access to what all we participate in. Not saying we might consider it in the future, and good to know that’s available. Thank you for offering.
By the way, I didn’t mean to conceal my name. I’m Tammy and hubby is Mark. Please message us directly if you’d like to chat.

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:09 am

Welcome and what a great second innings . Wonderful story . Good luck with your journey!!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:41 am

Welcome. You guys sound like a great addition to the site. Can't wait to hear all of your stories, and maybe see your pictures too!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:45 am

philxxo wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:41 am
Welcome. You guys sound like a great addition to the site. Can't wait to hear all of your stories, and maybe see your pictures too!
I'll second that motion!!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:22 am

Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your experiences to this site. Lots of friendly folks about.

Eight. Eight?!?! That is a seriously awesome present.

I’m imagining the size bow it took to wrap all of that… :)

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:22 am

Thanks for all of the hearty welcomes from everyone. It’s great to have found a place with so many like minded folks that can share their experiences and learn from others experiences.
In the first introduction my wife didn’t mention our names. I am Mark and as aforementioned my better half is Tammy.
She also didn’t include my back story as to how I ended up in this lifestyle. She said she wanted to leave that to me so I’ll try not to get to lengthy but wanted to share nevertheless.
I was married previously. My first wife and I took awhile after many discussions, dares and reluctant follow throughs to just try inviting one other person to join us in the bedroom. Back then neither of us knew how to go about it nor had any experience. So we, like most, muddled our way thru several good and not so good experiences until we finally got with a local group of swingers who invited us into their group.
After getting invited to several private parties, we kind of got a good idea of what we liked. She liked a lot of attention and loved fucking multiple guys at these parties. We would sometimes play together but mostly ended up in separate rooms. I did like seeing her in action though as she developed into a perfect slut wife.
We befriended a few couples that we frequently interacted with and us both getting our fill of sex weekly.
She began seeing several men per week and I always encouraged her to have as much fun as she wanted. I loved seeing pics and hearing the stories when she returned home. I’ve never been interested in being in a true cuck role but more so a stag role. So I was continuing to fuck a steady group of ladies and some being in a bull role where their cuck husbands would watch me fuck their wives. Each couple had their different set of rules and desires but I did my best to accommodate best I could.
What I didn’t realize was that my wife was hiding a huge secret. She had developed an insurmountable drinking problem that started with all this social sex life we had. I knew that she drank but never to the extent it developed into before I nearly saw my entire personal/family/financial life destroyed by her. She was in and out of five different rehab facilities over the course of three years. Four DUI arrests and over a year in jail after the fourth. In short, all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Unfortunately, we had to split in an attempt to save myself and my kids lives. We all so desperately tried to save her but she continued to choose the addiction. She eventually left the State in an attempt to escape her past here but unfortunately she’s never recovered.
Enough about that past life. As I became single, I continued to provide bull services for friends as well as date and go to the occasional swing party where I was welcome as a newly single male.
Just happened that I was at the same party as Tammy was at one evening. We both had a mutual friend and after we were introduced, quickly were attracted to one another from the very beginning. She and I fucked almost exclusively that whole night at the party. She did suck a few other guys cocks as I was fucking her but I had her pussy to myself that night.
We immediately became a couple and started going to parties and hooking up with others as a couple. I know she mentioned this in her intro, but she had confided in me early on her desire to have a gangbang where she could have several men to herself in a single session. So I used my connections to invite what was originally 15 men to fuck her on her bday as my present to her. Unfortunately, only 8 showed up. She had a blast nevertheless, and it lasted about 3-1/2 hours. I ended up mostly directing traffic so to speak and being the towel and water boy. I didn’t even get to fuck her that night. At one point she sucked my cock off because I was so turned on I just needed to cum. But afterwards she was totally spent and exhausted.
That next year we were married. We continue to have fun and play together and apart. I know it may not be a true hotwife arrangement as many are here but we found a rhythm that works for us.
Again, hope we can fit in here and have some fun sharing our experiences and making some new friends.

Thanks for reading!!
Mark

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:32 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:22 am
Thanks for all of the hearty welcomes from everyone. It’s great to have found a place with so many like minded folks that can share their experiences and learn from others experiences.
In the first introduction my wife didn’t mention our names. I am Mark and as aforementioned my better half is Tammy.
She also didn’t include my back story as to how I ended up in this lifestyle. She said she wanted to leave that to me so I’ll try not to get to lengthy but wanted to share nevertheless.
I was married previously. My first wife and I took awhile after many discussions, dares and reluctant follow throughs to just try inviting one other person to join us in the bedroom. Back then neither of us knew how to go about it nor had any experience. So we, like most, muddled our way thru several good and not so good experiences until we finally got with a local group of swingers who invited us into their group.
After getting invited to several private parties, we kind of got a good idea of what we liked. She liked a lot of attention and loved fucking multiple guys at these parties. We would sometimes play together but mostly ended up in separate rooms. I did like seeing her in action though as she developed into a perfect slut wife.
We befriended a few couples that we frequently interacted with and us both getting our fill of sex weekly.
She began seeing several men per week and I always encouraged her to have as much fun as she wanted. I loved seeing pics and hearing the stories when she returned home. I’ve never been interested in being in a true cuck role but more so a stag role. So I was continuing to fuck a steady group of ladies and some being in a bull role where their cuck husbands would watch me fuck their wives. Each couple had their different set of rules and desires but I did my best to accommodate best I could.
What I didn’t realize was that my wife was hiding a huge secret. She had developed an insurmountable drinking problem that started with all this social sex life we had. I knew that she drank but never to the extent it developed into before I nearly saw my entire personal/family/financial life destroyed by her. She was in and out of five different rehab facilities over the course of three years. Four DUI arrests and over a year in jail after the fourth. In short, all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Unfortunately, we had to split in an attempt to save myself and my kids lives. We all so desperately tried to save her but she continued to choose the addiction. She eventually left the State in an attempt to escape her past here but unfortunately she’s never recovered.
Enough about that past life. As I became single, I continued to provide bull services for friends as well as date and go to the occasional swing party where I was welcome as a newly single male.
Just happened that I was at the same party as Tammy was at one evening. We both had a mutual friend and after we were introduced, quickly were attracted to one another from the very beginning. She and I fucked almost exclusively that whole night at the party. She did suck a few other guys cocks as I was fucking her but I had her pussy to myself that night.
We immediately became a couple and started going to parties and hooking up with others as a couple. I know she mentioned this in her intro, but she had confided in me early on her desire to have a gangbang where she could have several men to herself in a single session. So I used my connections to invite what was originally 15 men to fuck her on her bday as my present to her. Unfortunately, only 8 showed up. She had a blast nevertheless, and it lasted about 3-1/2 hours. I ended up mostly directing traffic so to speak and being the towel and water boy. I didn’t even get to fuck her that night. At one point she sucked my cock off because I was so turned on I just needed to cum. But afterwards she was totally spent and exhausted.
That next year we were married. We continue to have fun and play together and apart. I know it may not be a true hotwife arrangement as many are here but we found a rhythm that works for us.
Again, hope we can fit in here and have some fun sharing our experiences and making some new friends.

Thanks for reading!!
Mark
Wow! That's quite a story about how the two of you met! Such a wonderful surprise that you two meet at a swing event! It sounds like the two of you are meant for each other!!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:50 pm

Yeah, definitely meant for each other!!!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 am

So this weekend was an eventful one. Saturday night we attended a Christmas swing party. We wanted to attend because they are usually well attended.

Once arriving we were pleasantly surprised, there were several couples there. Later to find out there were 14 couples. My wife Tammy likes the Christmas and 4th of July events with this group because it’s the only time single men are allowed to vine to and event as long as they are guests of a member couple. This particular group is run by a very well to do anesthesiologist and his wife. Very spacious home on a large lake north of Indianapolis.
After about an hour of socializing and meeting new people that were attending, things started to heat up. We quickly found two other couples we played with before and all decided to go to a room together. One of those couples had brought one other single man that was the man in the couples younger brother. He was in the Army and was home on leave for the month for the holidays. They asked if it was ok for him to join us. Tammy was very excited because he was in great shape and a good looking guy.
As the seven of us began, Tammy immediately gravitated to Sam the guy in the Army, as did one of the other women. The three remaining guys began to work on Chris who was Sam’s sister-in-law.

Both women working on Sam were sharing his cock getting him hard as Tom Chris’s husband went down Chris and as she was laying on her back, me and the one remaining guy were sharing Chris’s mouth, as she sucked our cocks alternating one after the other.

Things progressed as you’d imagine. We all had our turn with the three girls. Being his first time, Sam filled Tammy’s mouth with cum only about 20 minutes into the session. But being a good slut wife, she kept sucking his dick refusing to pull off it until he got hard again which he did. Sam and Tammy ended up pairing off onto a couch covered with a sheet over on the other side of the room. As the rest of us continued to play, I kept an eye on Tammy to see how ravenous she was for Sam’s cock. She had him fuck her in so many positions and I got to watch her cum over and over. It was such a turn on to see her enjoying herself so much.

As he was ready to cum again he was fucking her missionary on the couch and as he pulled out of her he shot his second load on her tits. Then once again she pulled his dick into her mouth to finish him off. I watched as Chris his sister-in-law walked over and cleaned the cum off of Tammy’s tits.

Sam stood and gave an apology to the rest of us saying he was tapping out for awhile. The rest of us continued for only maybe another 15 minutes with Tammy joining back in with the rest of us. Two of us finished in Chris’s mouth nearly the same time. Needless to say she got a nice facial not being able to take both streams at the same time. Tom ended up fucking Tammy and he cum in her to finish off.

I had a great time but the highlight was watching Tammy go crazy on Sam that night. After all of us headed back to the kitchen for some drinks afterward, apparently the other guys enjoyed watching my wife perform in the army boy. Tammy got Sam’s phone number and is supposed to hook up with him again, just those two later this week. Can’t wait to see pics and hear about that.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:49 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 am
So this weekend was an eventful one. Saturday night we attended a Christmas swing party. We wanted to attend because they are usually well attended.

Once arriving we were pleasantly surprised, there were several couples there. Later to find out there were 14 couples. My wife Tammy likes the Christmas and 4th of July events with this group because it’s the only time single men are allowed to vine to and event as long as they are guests of a member couple. This particular group is run by a very well to do anesthesiologist and his wife. Very spacious home on a large lake north of Indianapolis.
After about an hour of socializing and meeting new people that were attending, things started to heat up. We quickly found two other couples we played with before and all decided to go to a room together. One of those couples had brought one other single man that was the man in the couples younger brother. He was in the Army and was home on leave for the month for the holidays. They asked if it was ok for him to join us. Tammy was very excited because he was in great shape and a good looking guy.
As the seven of us began, Tammy immediately gravitated to Sam the guy in the Army, as did one of the other women. The three remaining guys began to work on Chris who was Sam’s sister-in-law.

Both women working on Sam were sharing his cock getting him hard as Tom Chris’s husband went down Chris and as she was laying on her back, me and the one remaining guy were sharing Chris’s mouth, as she sucked our cocks alternating one after the other.

Things progressed as you’d imagine. We all had our turn with the three girls. Being his first time, Sam filled Tammy’s mouth with cum only about 20 minutes into the session. But being a good slut wife, she kept sucking his dick refusing to pull off it until he got hard again which he did. Sam and Tammy ended up pairing off onto a couch covered with a sheet over on the other side of the room. As the rest of us continued to play, I kept an eye on Tammy to see how ravenous she was for Sam’s cock. She had him fuck her in so many positions and I got to watch her cum over and over. It was such a turn on to see her enjoying herself so much.

As he was ready to cum again he was fucking her missionary on the couch and as he pulled out of her he shot his second load on her tits. Then once again she pulled his dick into her mouth to finish him off. I watched as Chris his sister-in-law walked over and cleaned the cum off of Tammy’s tits.

Sam stood and gave an apology to the rest of us saying he was tapping out for awhile. The rest of us continued for only maybe another 15 minutes with Tammy joining back in with the rest of us. Two of us finished in Chris’s mouth nearly the same time. Needless to say she got a nice facial not being able to take both streams at the same time. Tom ended up fucking Tammy and he cum in her to finish off.

I had a great time but the highlight was watching Tammy go crazy on Sam that night. After all of us headed back to the kitchen for some drinks afterward, apparently the other guys enjoyed watching my wife perform in the army boy. Tammy got Sam’s phone number and is supposed to hook up with him again, just those two later this week. Can’t wait to see pics and hear about that.
It sounds like quite an event! Congrats to all that got to participate! Your Tammy sure seemed to soak up that army guy! It must've been wild to actually see it in person...and to think many people got to see them perform! She must really love performing for him AND for others!! I hope you guys have a bang up time on the 4th!!

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:59 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:06 am
Hello we wanted to take just a minute to say hi and introduce ourselves. We are new to the site. We kind of ran across it on the internet searching.
We are married. Both on our second marriage. I have always had a girlfriend into swinging and being a hotwife. In my first marriage I tried to get my husband, after being married ten years,to try swinging or letting me have fun with other men as I grew more and more curious about the lifestyle. After repeated attempts and him saying he was still resistant.
I had a standing invitation with my gf and her husband to go to a swing party with them. After sometime contemplating and being frustrated with the lack of sex from my first husband, I agreed to go to a party with them. My eyes were opened wide at the party I attended with them. I experienced things I had only fantasized about. I had five different men that night and from that point I was hooked. Long story short, my first husband and I split for several reasons not just the sex. I continued with my friends as a unicorn for several months and enjoying my new found sexual freedom.
I met my current husband through mutual friend of ours. The first time we met we had a huge sexual attraction. He had been divorced about two years at that time.
We explored new sexual fantasies together. I told him my gangbang fantasies. For my birthday the first year we had met he set up an eight guy gangbang for me. It was the most incredible experience to have that many men paying so much attention to me. It made me feel so in control and powerful.
Our relationship continued to get stronger and we decided we would get married and continue our lives together in this wonderful sexually free lifestyle. Since then we have experienced quite a bit. He has developed a steady group of women he services frequently and sometimes with me involved. But I have an even larger stable of guys I have accumulated over time.
We just have a lot of fun and thought we’d try the site to see who we can meet and share experiences with in hopes of expanding our world. Please comment and tell us about your experiences. Glad to share things we’ve done in more detail.
nice to find that there are women like you out there...one frequently wonders...
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:39 am

We went out to dinner and to a club downtown with another couple this past weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary about that but the couple we were with decided to call it a night around 11pm and we decided to stay a bit longer. I knew why Tammy wanted to stay. She wanted to see if there were any guys that she might hook up with.
I indulged her and she danced with a few guys but none she was really attracted to. She kept looking at this younger dark completed guy a few tables over but he was with another woman. I told her let’s get on the dance floor next time they do and see if we can introduce ourselves. So a few songs later we saw them get up and head to the dance floor so we did as well. As we moved close to them I could see the other guy stealing a glimpse looking at Tammy occasionally. I knew he was interested. I told Tammy he definitely is interested in you.
Tammy not being shy at all tapped the guys lady on the shoulder and complimented her on her outfit and shoes. They exchanged some other words I couldn’t make out because of the music being so loud. When the song was over, I see the two girls walk together toward the table together. The other guy and I looked at one another like what’s going on. So we just followed and ended up sitting with them. After some quick introductions, the other woman, her name was Michelle, quickly struck up this great conversation with Tammy like she had known her forever. Still looking a bit confused the guy, his name was Paul excused himself to the restroom. I saw this as an opportunity to chat with him privately.
I got up right behind him and followed him to the men’s room. Before going in, I pulled him aside and told him our situation and that my wife would like to be with him if he was into it and if not I understood. He quickly stated, yeah, I’d be into it but asked if she would be into joining him and his girlfriend Michelle together. He said that he and Michelle had already singled out Tammy as being a potential prospect as a third in their bed. I asked if he would mind if I watched if the girls were into it. He said yeah, and I could join if I wanted to. I said let’s see where it goes.
Upon returning to the table both us guys could tell the girls had already talked and were plotting as to where the night would go from there.
We followed them back to their condo where things got sexy as soon as we walked in. We sat in their living room and Michelle excused herself to make drinks. When she returned she had taken her dress off and was only wearing a bra, thong and some black thigh high stockings. She asked why we were all still looking so formal. I reached over and unzipped the back of Tammy’s dress and she stepped out of it still wearing her heels. As I helped her out of her dress Paul dropped his pants exposing his cock. Tammy immediately reached out and grabbed his dick and pulled him close. She took him into her mouth as Michelle sat beside her on the couch and alternated sucking his dick.
I got myself undressed and was sitting in a chair next to the three of them on the couch stroking my cock enjoying the show. The girls got into a 69 position with Tammy on top. Paul moved in and put his cock in her and started to fuck her. It was becoming awkward on the couch so Paul pulled out of Tammy and pushed the coffee table away and they all got onto the floor in the same position.
Paul started to fuck Tammy hard where you could hear his body slapping against her ass.
Paul would occasionally pull out of Tammy and grab Michelle’s legs and lift her high enough to put his dick in her and fuck her for several strokes then return to fucking Tammy.
Michelle got out from under Tammy and crawled over to me and took my cock into her mouth. As she continued to suck me, Paul went and sat on the couch and let Tammy mount him reverse cowgirl. Tammy was rubbing her clit hard and I knew she was close to cumming. Sure enough, she let out a huge scream as she came and continued to ride his dick.
I stood up and bent Michelle over the chair and put my cock in her from behind and was fucking her. Tammy got off Paul and got back in the floor on her back and Paul began to fuck her missionary. With Tammy’s legs in the air she was moaning so hard and it turned me on so much. I was ready to explode and told Michelle I was going to cum. So I pulled out of her and as she turned around I shot cum all over her chest. She quickly grabbed my cock and continued milking the rest of my cum out onto her tits.
Michelle then went over and sat on Tammy’s face as Paul continued to fuck her. Paul and Michelle were kissing each other as well and then Paul pulled out of Tammy and stood up and Michelle took his cock in her mouth as he came.
We all sat there naked chatting after for quite awhile. We got to know them a little better. We found out that Paul and Michelle were only on their third date together that night. They both were recently divorced. Michelle had had extensive experiences with her previous marriage being a hotwife and a swinging couple. Paul has not had much experience at all with other couples.
We invited them as our guests to the New Year’s Eve party we are attending this year. They will fit in great.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:16 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:39 am
We went out to dinner and to a club downtown with another couple this past weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary about that but the couple we were with decided to call it a night around 11pm and we decided to stay a bit longer. I knew why Tammy wanted to stay. She wanted to see if there were any guys that she might hook up with.
I indulged her and she danced with a few guys but none she was really attracted to. She kept looking at this younger dark completed guy a few tables over but he was with another woman. I told her let’s get on the dance floor next time they do and see if we can introduce ourselves. So a few songs later we saw them get up and head to the dance floor so we did as well. As we moved close to them I could see the other guy stealing a glimpse looking at Tammy occasionally. I knew he was interested. I told Tammy he definitely is interested in you.
Tammy not being shy at all tapped the guys lady on the shoulder and complimented her on her outfit and shoes. They exchanged some other words I couldn’t make out because of the music being so loud. When the song was over, I see the two girls walk together toward the table together. The other guy and I looked at one another like what’s going on. So we just followed and ended up sitting with them. After some quick introductions, the other woman, her name was Michelle, quickly struck up this great conversation with Tammy like she had known her forever. Still looking a bit confused the guy, his name was Paul excused himself to the restroom. I saw this as an opportunity to chat with him privately.
I got up right behind him and followed him to the men’s room. Before going in, I pulled him aside and told him our situation and that my wife would like to be with him if he was into it and if not I understood. He quickly stated, yeah, I’d be into it but asked if she would be into joining him and his girlfriend Michelle together. He said that he and Michelle had already singled out Tammy as being a potential prospect as a third in their bed. I asked if he would mind if I watched if the girls were into it. He said yeah, and I could join if I wanted to. I said let’s see where it goes.
Upon returning to the table both us guys could tell the girls had already talked and were plotting as to where the night would go from there.
We followed them back to their condo where things got sexy as soon as we walked in. We sat in their living room and Michelle excused herself to make drinks. When she returned she had taken her dress off and was only wearing a bra, thong and some black thigh high stockings. She asked why we were all still looking so formal. I reached over and unzipped the back of Tammy’s dress and she stepped out of it still wearing her heels. As I helped her out of her dress Paul dropped his pants exposing his cock. Tammy immediately reached out and grabbed his dick and pulled him close. She took him into her mouth as Michelle sat beside her on the couch and alternated sucking his dick.
I got myself undressed and was sitting in a chair next to the three of them on the couch stroking my cock enjoying the show. The girls got into a 69 position with Tammy on top. Paul moved in and put his cock in her and started to fuck her. It was becoming awkward on the couch so Paul pulled out of Tammy and pushed the coffee table away and they all got onto the floor in the same position.
Paul started to fuck Tammy hard where you could hear his body slapping against her ass.
Paul would occasionally pull out of Tammy and grab Michelle’s legs and lift her high enough to put his dick in her and fuck her for several strokes then return to fucking Tammy.
Michelle got out from under Tammy and crawled over to me and took my cock into her mouth. As she continued to suck me, Paul went and sat on the couch and let Tammy mount him reverse cowgirl. Tammy was rubbing her clit hard and I knew she was close to cumming. Sure enough, she let out a huge scream as she came and continued to ride his dick.
I stood up and bent Michelle over the chair and put my cock in her from behind and was fucking her. Tammy got off Paul and got back in the floor on her back and Paul began to fuck her missionary. With Tammy’s legs in the air she was moaning so hard and it turned me on so much. I was ready to explode and told Michelle I was going to cum. So I pulled out of her and as she turned around I shot cum all over her chest. She quickly grabbed my cock and continued milking the rest of my cum out onto her tits.
Michelle then went over and sat on Tammy’s face as Paul continued to fuck her. Paul and Michelle were kissing each other as well and then Paul pulled out of Tammy and stood up and Michelle took his cock in her mouth as he came.
We all sat there naked chatting after for quite awhile. We got to know them a little better. We found out that Paul and Michelle were only on their third date together that night. They both were recently divorced. Michelle had had extensive experiences with her previous marriage being a hotwife and a swinging couple. Paul has not had much experience at all with other couples.
We invited them as our guests to the New Year’s Eve party we are attending this year. They will fit in great.
It sounds like you guys had a super wonderful experience! I only wish every meeting on a dance floor went as well as this one! You guys lucked out by finding them! I hope you guys have a fantastic time at the New Year's Eve party!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:58 am

Has the avatar been changed? Or is this still the original one that was used when you signed up?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:49 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:58 am
Has the avatar been changed? Or is this still the original one that was used when you signed up?
I think it's the only one they've used. Tammy wrote somewhere that the pic is not her - it's just one that Mark likes.

It sure would be nice to hear more stories from these two - and see more pics of Tammy - yum!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:33 am

leggysman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:49 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:58 am
I think it's the only one they've used. Tammy wrote somewhere that the pic is not her - it's just one that Mark likes.

It sure would be nice to hear more stories from these two - and see more pics of Tammy - yum!
Thanks you guys!! Haven’t been in for a bit. Holidays and all with family in from out of town we haven’t been able to play as much as we’ve been wanting to. Looking forward to the annual New Year’s Eve party we attend every year with several other hot wives. Tammy hasn’t fucked another guy in over three weeks now and she’s been like super horny. I’ve been actively fucking her every day to keep her satisfied. We’ve had relatives with us off and on for the last couple weeks so her hooking up has been on hold and I know it’s driving her a bit crazy not being able to conduct ourselves in our normal lifestyle.
Closest she came was when she was out Christmas shopping at the mall she ran into a guy she had fucked a couple times. She just had gone out to his car and gave him a blow job and he cum in her mouth but that’s really been the extent for a few weeks. I’ll try and post some pics of her soon. Hope to hear more positive comments. She definitely likes reading them.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:20 pm

Wow, what an exciting life you two lead! Hope to have some of that action with my wife one of these days. Please keep letting us know the excitement you are getting.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:46 pm

I posted a couple pics of Tammy on NYE as we were headed to the party. It’s in the Hotties forum.