Love being Crazy, Asian and watching my Wife

Break the ice here and talk to us!
CrazyAsianCouple
Prepubescent

Love being Crazy, Asian and watching my Wife

Unread post by CrazyAsianCouple » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am

Hi all
Been into watching my first wife, 3 separate girlfriends, and my current wife with other guys.
Havent been physically active for 6 years now since my son was born (covid and the removal of Craigslist personals didn't help)
but my current wife and I still bring it up.
Is anyone else here into watching their Asian wives with bbc? Also, have a crazy foot fetish for Asian women only

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Love being Crazy, Asian and watching my Wife

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:31 am

CrazyAsianCouple wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am
Hi all
Been into watching my first wife, 3 separate girlfriends, and my current wife with other guys.
Havent been physically active for 6 years now since my son was born (covid and the removal of Craigslist personals didn't help)
but my current wife and I still bring it up.
Is anyone else here into watching their Asian wives with bbc? Also, have a crazy foot fetish for Asian women only
I have dated many Asian women and absolutely LOVE them!! I so love the sounds they make during love making.

CrazyAsianCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by CrazyAsianCouple » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:12 am

Current wife is into black guys. Two of the top 5 sessions have been with black guys we met in vegas

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:39 am

CrazyAsianCouple wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:12 am
Current wife is into black guys. Two of the top 5 sessions have been with black guys we met in vegas
Awesome to hear! What were the experiences like?

CrazyAsianCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by CrazyAsianCouple » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:09 pm

This was during the Craiglist personal days. My wifes favorite hook up was with good looking black guy, tall athletic, polite and was there for a bachlor party. We met up at the bar around noon where he could break away from his friends. They instantly clicked and took about 15 min of flirting with one another before we moved on to the elevator. Once in the elevator he put her hand on her ass and my wife held it and smiled and whispered "cant wait..."
Once we got to room they started making out. Thats when he pulled out his 9 inch cock pointing stright up in the air. Wife giggled becuase she had never been with one that big. I sat on the chair with my throbbing cock in my hand. Wife and our new friend were getting it on, he lifted her by her legs and she put her arms around his neck and proceeded to power fuck her. She came 3-4 times within 5 min
very hot session

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:00 pm

CrazyAsianCouple wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:09 pm
This was during the Craiglist personal days. My wifes favorite hook up was with good looking black guy, tall athletic, polite and was there for a bachlor party. We met up at the bar around noon where he could break away from his friends. They instantly clicked and took about 15 min of flirting with one another before we moved on to the elevator. Once in the elevator he put her hand on her ass and my wife held it and smiled and whispered "cant wait..."
Once we got to room they started making out. Thats when he pulled out his 9 inch cock pointing stright up in the air. Wife giggled becuase she had never been with one that big. I sat on the chair with my throbbing cock in my hand. Wife and our new friend were getting it on, he lifted her by her legs and she put her arms around his neck and proceeded to power fuck her. She came 3-4 times within 5 min
very hot session
my gosh! that's WAY hot!! power thrusting is so hot!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:51 pm

power thrusting is so hot!! Very hot!!!

joe_b
Prepubescent

Unread post by joe_b » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:28 am

really hot

armyguyot1
Site Admin