Hello

Break the ice here and talk to us!
MelJames84
Prepubescent

Hello

Unread post by MelJames84 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 am

Hi All

Wannabe cuckold with an increasing desire to drop that first word!

Come and say hi, love to chat to you all about your experiences and how I can make fantasy into reality!

:D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:45 am

MelJames84 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 am
Hi All

Come and say hi, love to chat to you all about your experiences and how I can make fantasy into reality!

Welcome to this site. You will find a lot of wonderful people on here who will help you with your every question or concern. If you ever need anything always feel free to DM me any time.
Rik

MelJames84
Prepubescent

Unread post by MelJames84 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:32 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:45 am
MelJames84 wrote:
Hi All

Welcome to this site. You will find a lot of wonderful people on here who will help you with your every question or concern. If you ever need anything always feel free to DM me any time.
Rik
Thank you, that is so good to hear and very kind of you.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:51 am

MelJames84 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:32 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:45 am
MelJames84 wrote:
Hi All

Rik
Thank you, that is so good to hear and very kind of you.
You're very welcome. I'm always happy to help another hotwife couple!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:02 am

MelJames84 wrote:
Hi All

Welcome to this site! Feel free to post questions on this site on the appropriate forum, or feel free to send me a PM, too!
I hope you find what you're looking for here!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:52 am

The Wannabe forum would be a great section for you to check out as most there are at the same point as you are.
Looking for great stories and information about existing relationships and how people make it work? Check out the Hotwife forum or the Cuckold forum depending on your interests especially the longer ongoing threads.

You will get a lot of advice here, some good and some not so good 😉, do your due diligence and read the history of someone before taking their advice.

This path does not fix issues in a marriage and truthfully it isn't the best choice for everyone (despite what some will tell you). However IF you have a strong relationship foundation and good communication skills (open, honest) then for the right couple it can be an incredible journey together ❤️

How do you move from fantasy to reality?
You find the courage to explain your fantasy (what it means to you and what benefits there would be for her - not talking about sex).
You ask her to think about if she would consider making it a reality.
You try to wait patiently, while being ready to answer her questions, while she decides if this is something she can do.
Depending on her answer you both might be having some really hot bedroom fantasy role play or looking for a man for her to play with.

Be prepared for the fact that she could shoot you down. Permanently, or until a better time in life (after kids are older), or until she has more time to think about it.

For many women this isn't an easy decision as this is more than just a question of "do you want to have sex with someone else?" You are essentially asking her to think of herself in a completely different way. Instead of thinking of herself as a monogamous married woman, she may have to decide IF she can comfortably see herself as a non-monogamous hotwife. It is a mental shift and it changes the way you look at the world around you.

Good luck to you!
I look forward to reading how things progress.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:37 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:52 am
The Wannabe forum would be a great section for you to check out as most there are at the same point as you are.
Looking for great stories and information about existing relationships and how people make it work? Check out the Hotwife forum or the Cuckold forum depending on your interests especially the longer ongoing threads.

You will get a lot of advice here, some good and some not so good 😉, do your due diligence and read the history of someone before taking their advice.

This path does not fix issues in a marriage and truthfully it isn't the best choice for everyone (despite what some will tell you). However IF you have a strong relationship foundation and good communication skills (open, honest) then for the right couple it can be an incredible journey together ❤️

You find the courage to explain your fantasy (what it means to you and what benefits there would be for her - not talking about sex).
You try to wait patiently, while being ready to answer her questions, while she decides if this is something she can do.
Depending on her answer you both might be having some really hot bedroom fantasy role play or looking for a man for her to play with.

Be prepared for the fact that she could shoot you down. Permanently, or until a better time in life (after kids are older), or until she has more time to think about it.

For many women this isn't an easy decision as this is more than just a question of "do you want to have sex with someone else?" You are essentially asking her to think of herself in a completely different way. Instead of thinking of herself as a monogamous married woman, she may have to decide IF she can comfortably see herself as a non-monogamous hotwife. It is a mental shift and it changes the way you look at the world around you.

Good luck to you!
Really well said! I also might include that it's wise not to talk with her while drunk or in the middle of sex or she might not take you seriously or think that the only reason you're saying this is because of you either being drunk or having sex.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:37 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:52 am

Good luck to you!
In fact I would say this would be a good intro to anyone who wants to consider being a hotwife couple