Hello from the UK!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
UKSECouple
Prepubescent

Hello from the UK!

Unread post by UKSECouple » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:25 am

Hi, I just wanted to post here to introduce my wife and I.

We are 40 and am from the UK, in the Southeast. We have been together 20 years and married for 10 of those. We have a young family. We are both University educated, hold good careers and have a stable home life which is centered around family first. We are very in sync with each other and our personalities, like most couples, have melded over the years to create a fantastic bond. Not to say we don’t see and think about things very differently at times.

I am 6ft3+, slim to athletic build. I have blue/green eyes and dark hair with pale skin. I am quite a nerdy guy, introverted but not socially inept. I am the assertive one in our relationship and generally lead in most areas (but we’re always equal). I am extremely sex-positive and curious on the whole and as I age I find that seems to be increasing along with my emotional empathy/range/desire. I would describe myself as a giver and people pleaser, I am dedicated to my wife and my family and will do anything and everything that is required because I love it. As a result of this I have often found it hard to communicate my feelings to loved ones if I feel it’s going to cause problems.

I must briefly summarize my wife otherwise I might be here all day and hit character limits. She is 5ft4, blonde, blue eyes, great teeth with a fantastic smile. Her body is classic hour-glass, she is has fantastic breasts and has a butt that hasn’t quit in 20+ years and counting. Intelligent and beautiful British Rose. She is (un/self) diagnosed neurodiverse which runs through her family quite obviously in some areas. This does mean that sometimes her emotional range can be more limited. This can sometimes make communication difficult, and she can be plagued by anxiety. Meeting new people or going new places often daunt her. Like most women in modern society, she has body confidence issues; possibly more so since having kids, but she’s still gorgeous and she has been working out for a long time to help change this and improve her overall health and state of mind. She doesn’t see what others see.

Our relationship is extremely strong and we are both fairly accepting, liberal and open minded - generally speaking. We are a great team and almost all facets of “life” we are generally doing pretty good in. What more could you want…?

We have great sex, which is vanilla to many standards but it’s so damn good we just don’t/haven’t questioned it. However we’ve never really, as a couple, sat down and been able to express ourselves fully talking about our sex life. Partly down to my inability to communicate effectively and also because of her anxiety and difficulty in linking into her emotions. We have tried several times but it just never quite gets there or we fall back into routines (Hi complacency and neurodiversity!!).

As I’ve reached a certain age my thoughts on our life and sex are shifting. I’m seeking more emotional intimacy as well as physical/sexual. We’re not unhappy in our life routines (far from it), but I’ve been thinking more lately about how to improve our bond on all levels. For me it’s specifically about emotional intimacy as it is the bedrock to everything else that could follow. There is potentially much more to life and sometimes you just must go and make it happen.

A lot has happened in the last year which I believe has enabled me to start to put the right foot forward in these areas, slowly and steadily. Making some fundamental lifestyle changes/choices which I think enable me to dedicate my focus to relationship improvement. Which brings us to here. I’ve lurked for some time reading this amazing forum and many other online sources of relationships, intimacy, sex, etc (I’m a nerd, remember?) After discussions (which I’ll share in my future posts) we agreed to join in here to say “Hi everyone!”.

I hope that our journey and progress continue even if it’s just to diversify ourselves and step out of some comfort boundaries by exploring. Maybe we can grow to be productive members here. We’d be happy to answer any questions and hope to participate and engage with you all soon!

Thanks for reading!
UKSECouple
x

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from the UK!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:38 pm

UKSECouple wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:25 am
Hi, I just wanted to post here to introduce my wife and I.

We are 40 and am from the UK, in the Southeast. We have been together 20 years and married for 10 of those. We have a young family. We are both University educated, hold good careers and have a stable home life which is centered around family first. We are very in sync with each other and our personalities, like most couples, have melded over the years to create a fantastic bond. Not to say we don’t see and think about things very differently at times.

I am 6ft3+, slim to athletic build. I have blue/green eyes and dark hair with pale skin. I am quite a nerdy guy, introverted but not socially inept. I am the assertive one in our relationship and generally lead in most areas (but we’re always equal). I am extremely sex-positive and curious on the whole and as I age I find that seems to be increasing along with my emotional empathy/range/desire. I would describe myself as a giver and people pleaser, I am dedicated to my wife and my family and will do anything and everything that is required because I love it. As a result of this I have often found it hard to communicate my feelings to loved ones if I feel it’s going to cause problems.

I must briefly summarize my wife otherwise I might be here all day and hit character limits. She is 5ft4, blonde, blue eyes, great teeth with a fantastic smile. Her body is classic hour-glass, she is has fantastic breasts and has a butt that hasn’t quit in 20+ years and counting. Intelligent and beautiful British Rose. She is (un/self) diagnosed neurodiverse which runs through her family quite obviously in some areas. This does mean that sometimes her emotional range can be more limited. This can sometimes make communication difficult, and she can be plagued by anxiety. Meeting new people or going new places often daunt her. Like most women in modern society, she has body confidence issues; possibly more so since having kids, but she’s still gorgeous and she has been working out for a long time to help change this and improve her overall health and state of mind. She doesn’t see what others see.

Our relationship is extremely strong and we are both fairly accepting, liberal and open minded - generally speaking. We are a great team and almost all facets of “life” we are generally doing pretty good in. What more could you want…?

We have great sex, which is vanilla to many standards but it’s so damn good we just don’t/haven’t questioned it. However we’ve never really, as a couple, sat down and been able to express ourselves fully talking about our sex life. Partly down to my inability to communicate effectively and also because of her anxiety and difficulty in linking into her emotions. We have tried several times but it just never quite gets there or we fall back into routines (Hi complacency and neurodiversity!!).

As I’ve reached a certain age my thoughts on our life and sex are shifting. I’m seeking more emotional intimacy as well as physical/sexual. We’re not unhappy in our life routines (far from it), but I’ve been thinking more lately about how to improve our bond on all levels. For me it’s specifically about emotional intimacy as it is the bedrock to everything else that could follow. There is potentially much more to life and sometimes you just must go and make it happen.

A lot has happened in the last year which I believe has enabled me to start to put the right foot forward in these areas, slowly and steadily. Making some fundamental lifestyle changes/choices which I think enable me to dedicate my focus to relationship improvement. Which brings us to here. I’ve lurked for some time reading this amazing forum and many other online sources of relationships, intimacy, sex, etc (I’m a nerd, remember?) After discussions (which I’ll share in my future posts) we agreed to join in here to say “Hi everyone!”.

I hope that our journey and progress continue even if it’s just to diversify ourselves and step out of some comfort boundaries by exploring. Maybe we can grow to be productive members here. We’d be happy to answer any questions and hope to participate and engage with you all soon!

Thanks for reading!
UKSECouple
x
Welcome to this site! Always feel free to ask all of us any questions you may have. be sure to check out this thread...it can be a very helpful resource: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32970

Firesuite
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firesuite » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:37 pm

Hi UKSE couple... am also from the South East, though other half not on here. I hope you enjoy the site and continue to grow as a couple. We look forward to updates from you in due course! An exciting journey to be on together.

UKSECouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by UKSECouple » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:17 am

Thank you both for your replies. That is great advice snoogaloo82, I've seen the thread and it is gargantuan! I look forward to contributing more in good time!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:26 am

UKSECouple wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:17 am
Thank you both for your replies. That is great advice snoogaloo82, I've seen the thread and it is gargantuan! I look forward to contributing more in good time!
I'm glad I could help. Welcome to your new journey!! Feel free to keep in touch with me or anyone here.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:40 am

Hello UKSE Couple,
Welcome! As someone who only recently started to explore this lifestyle, I can say that being a member has been so helpful in normalizing some of the thoughts and fantasies that I had been unable to express or discuss openly until now. Just a suggestion as I see that you have joined as a couple. Joining with individual profiles will mean that you can each explore your own emotions and questions - and they will be different! and it also means that your wife can become validated as a Hot Wife if she wants to - and join the "ladies only" forum.
Best of luck in your new adventures!

UKSECouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by UKSECouple » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:17 am

Hi Sally,

Thank you for your words of advice. It is definitely something that has crossed my mind.

We have joined as a couple in the first instance as it's a way of us entering into this together. Everything is very new and we are only recently discussing this life/world, there's so much to uncover.

The conversation about the forum involved me asking if she mind we join up to somewhere that we can learn and interact, at our own pace. She has full transparency. I'm not hiding anything. However a lot of the time, as mentioned in our above post, I need to lead more and this enables me to do so with a united front.

I'd like to think that as we progress we will hopefully create our own accounts (which I think is healthy for all the reasons you mentioned). We are taking baby steps just leaning into this fantasy at the moment. I truly believe it would greatly benefit her to converse with other members and verified ladies. She is currently far better at processing audio and text so this seems like a fairly sensible route to take. Hopefully all in good time.

Thank you!

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:10 am

Hello!

Thought I’d drop a “hi” as I think I can probably empathise with yourselves.

I’m 55, well educated - an Oxford maths graduate, so very used to friends being on the nerdy spectrum shall we say. (Maybe I am myself ;) ).

I feel comfortable and vice versa in the presence of such people.

I am drawn to this lifestyle as I find myself naturally drawn to happily married women, and enjoy the 3 way dynamic of being friends with a hot wife.

I’m SE based as well - in SE London. Very happy to share my experiences, give advice etc, and who knows develop a friendship could be the icing in the cake ;)

I see you’re new to the forum - so I’m guessing you can’t “do” private messages at the mo. Very happy to however PM you my contact details if you’d like to chat on an easier platform …

All the best, and hope you enrich your lives through this.

Jonny

JimsunnieUK
Trainable

Unread post by JimsunnieUK » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:34 am

Hi there,

I am also on the nerdy side (an engineer!) and now semi-retired so an older man. I am also based in the SE - on the coast near Brighton. I would be happy to act as a sounding board or help in whatever way I can. I have experience that I can draw on - hopefully to the benefit of you both!

Take care have fun!

Jim

JimsunnieUK
Trainable

Unread post by JimsunnieUK » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:34 am

Hi there,

I am also on the nerdy side (an engineer!) and now semi-retired so an older man. I am also based in the SE - on the coast near Brighton. I would be happy to act as a sounding board or help in whatever way I can. I have experience that I can draw on - hopefully to the benefit of you both!

Take care have fun!

Jim

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:30 pm

JimsunnieUK wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:34 am
Hi there,

Take care have fun!

Jim
I hope they took you up on your offer!

JimsunnieUK
Trainable

Unread post by JimsunnieUK » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:57 am

Not yet - but I am still here...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:15 am

JimsunnieUK wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:57 am
Not yet - but I am still here...
if we were in the UK we'd definitely take you up on your offer! ;)

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:22 pm

Welcome.

Read the threads, ask the questions, and learn from what you see here. It’s a great site, and a lot of useful insight lies within.

And, along the way, find your own path and have a bunch of fun.

Win-win. :)