New to hotwife, not new to the lifestyle.....

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Lexxis_cuck_husband
Prepubescent

New to hotwife, not new to the lifestyle.....

Unread post by Lexxis_cuck_husband » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:41 am

We are a late 30s/ early 40s married couple. We've been married for 17 years, we had our first threesome 12 years ago and we've been kind of in and out of the lifestyle since then! Until recently, she has been steadfast in her need to only engage in these activities in my presence (which can definitely limit our experiences, considering how many men are uncomfortable performing with another man in the room....), but she has come to accept becoming a full on hotwife! She has been swiping through Tinder and chatting with a few different guys... She is an intensely loyal person and it has been very difficult for her to wrap her head around the idea of going out and having sexual experiences by her own initiative, but now she understands that she can do those things within the realm of our established parameters and it's not cheating! As long as she shares her experiences either through pictures/videos or through her firsthand accounts, I will be satisfied! She is going in to get on birth control this morning and I am so excited for what's to CUM!

leggysman
Pervert

Re: New to hotwife, not new to the lifestyle.....

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:15 pm

Welcome to OHW! We always enjoy stories from experienced members, hint, hint.

That sounds great that she wants to try the HW route, and you certainly sound like you're ready for it. I really enjoy my HW playing solo. I hope you get some new stories to tell (in the Hotwife/Cuckold/S&V forums or wherever suits)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:27 am

Yes, hint, hint. We like to hear the story. How it all started, the conversations, the experiences you have had and so forth. Having pictures makes it even better. Especially if you put a link to it in this thread.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:39 am

philxxo wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:27 am
Yes, hint, hint. We like to hear the story. How it all started, the conversations, the experiences you have had and so forth. Having pictures makes it even better. Especially if you put a link to it in this thread.
I triple the hint hint! lol