New Beginnings

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Sparkcuck81
Prepubescent

New Beginnings

Unread post by Sparkcuck81 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:00 am

Hello OHW folks!

Thought I’d chime in and introduce… i am a mid-fifties naturally submissive male married to a very sexy woman ten plus years younger. i hope to explore a cuckold/FLR lifestyle in the future… She definitely has a naturally dominate personality outside of the bedroom… we have been married two years (second marriage for both of us) and have teenagers from both marriages. i know the road to a hotwife/cuckold/FLR dynamic can be a long one but since you only life once, i feel it’s worth exploring. we currently do some light kink in the bedroom and i think, giving time, communication, caring, and patience, this could be a win-win!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: New Beginnings

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:49 am

Welcome to the forum Sparkcuck81.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:21 am

Glad you posted, hope you tell us more about what kink in the bedroom you do. Have you told her your cuck desires?

Sparkcuck81
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparkcuck81 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:42 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:21 am
Glad you posted, hope you tell us more about what kink in the bedroom you do. Have you told her your cuck desires?
Thank you. I have not brought up my cuck desires. In my previous marriage my ex and I did have an off and on FLR/cuckold dynamic that sort of evolved over a period of ten years. That marriage ended for reasons unrelated to our lifestyle and my ex and I are on speaking terms and co-parent well. My current wife had a past relationship with a cheater… that sort of traumatized her. She has told me that if I did the same (I love her madly, and she is gorgeous so why would I?), there would be no second chances. She says she is a one person woman. That said, she told me that prior to our relationship, she was about to go out and have anonymous sex. I do fear that bringing up my cuckold desires, if not done properly, would result in her thinking I have ulterior motives. Which is certainly not the case. So, I have a ways to go. But I am patient.

In terms of her kink… she has asked to be tied up and spanked. Light bondage sort of stuff. We have also played around with electo-sex. I recently put TENS pads on her such that the current would move across her pussy and asshole. That really excited her and she is still talking about that. She likes to sit on my face and really grind her pussy on me. She has also said she wants to put the TENS unit on my balls. She is a decade younger and it can be difficult to keep up with her sexually… sometimes she will out of the blue demand to be fucked in the middle of the day. She definitely enjoys showing off her body, she looks amazing and takes exceptional care of herself. I fantasize about a young bull coming over and using her while I am kept in chastity. I do think she will be open to experimenting with Femdom and chastity, but baby steps. We haven’t been married very long and are both quite busy in our careers.

A bit of long winded answer, sorry.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Wow awesome post

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:30 am

I think you have a pretty good chance. I would say even though I am still a wannabe, I have really enjoyed the extra kink in the bedroom with my wife. I urge you to enjoy that to the fullest with her. I think you could probably broach the subject with her, just have the right answers (mainly you don't want sex with other women). Do some kink for a while, then try to get her to agree to a 3 some. I think that would be a good start. Once you convince her to have a MFM then you're almost there.