Mature Indiana Couple

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Nanbob
Prepubescent

Mature Indiana Couple

Unread post by Nanbob » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:47 am

Hi everybody! Nan and Bob here. We have been married since the beginning of time and swingers for close to 25 years. We have an open marriage and only ask of each other that we let each other know what is going on. Nancy dates a couple times a month. I only wish I did that often. ;)
We have a massage room set up and she does several a month.

We were on another site for active wives but it seems that 99.9% of the folks there weren't serious about it. I can't count the number of times we were 'stood up'. The issue was usually distance and that's understandable and not counted. But every guy, gal or couple that we connected with ran in the other direction once they discovered we were close enough and it could actually happen. OK, OK, I'll get off my soapbox about that.

That's one of the outs for us in the swinger and hotwife lifestyle. A major is the friendships we've made along the way. The majority is other couples we've met that we not only share a bed together but family activities as well. We have found that as the friendship grows the sex keeps getting better.

We're looking forward to discovering this site and what it brings to the party.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Mature Indiana Couple

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:38 am

Welcome to the forum Nanbob.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:11 am

Welcome.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:24 am

Welcome. Yes, we agree as people get closer the sex gets better. Way better.
We look forward to hearing more from you.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MarriedMilwaukeebull
Virgin

Unread post by MarriedMilwaukeebull » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:29 am

Fully agree with your comment, regarding as the friendship grows the sex gets better.

Ongoing is always better than one-and-done in our experience.

MarriedMilwaukeebull
Virgin

Unread post by MarriedMilwaukeebull » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:29 am

Fully agree with your comment, regarding as the friendship grows the sex gets better.

Ongoing is always better than one-and-done in our experience.

TmX852
Prepubescent

Unread post by TmX852 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:04 am

Welcome hope you find here what you looking for :)
Yes there are a lot of people like that who do that who wont show up :)

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:44 am

Welcome! We share a lot of what you mention. We also notice that there are plenty of "Fantasizers" who think they could participate with her/us in their mind but fail to show up when things get real. Hazards of the game we figure.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:33 am

We’re former Hoosiers. Welcome.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:43 am

Nanbob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:47 am
Hi everybody! Nan and Bob here. We have been married since the beginning of time and swingers for close to 25 years. We have an open marriage and only ask of each other that we let each other know what is going on. Nancy dates a couple times a month. I only wish I did that often. ;)
We have a massage room set up and she does several a month.

We were on another site for active wives but it seems that 99.9% of the folks there weren't serious about it. I can't count the number of times we were 'stood up'. The issue was usually distance and that's understandable and not counted. But every guy, gal or couple that we connected with ran in the other direction once they discovered we were close enough and it could actually happen. OK, OK, I'll get off my soapbox about that.

That's one of the outs for us in the swinger and hotwife lifestyle. A major is the friendships we've made along the way. The majority is other couples we've met that we not only share a bed together but family activities as well. We have found that as the friendship grows the sex keeps getting better.

We're looking forward to discovering this site and what it brings to the party.
Welcome to this site! It sounds like the two of you have a fantastic marriage! You are the goal that I strive for!!
I'm looking forward to hearing tales of your life.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:54 am

Welcome. Would love to hear more about your escapades. I'm sure you have many to tell. Curious how you guys got into swinging and such.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:39 pm

philxxo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:54 am
Welcome. Would love to hear more about your escapades. I'm sure you have many to tell. Curious how you guys got into swinging and such.
I'm curious, too!

Nanbob
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nanbob » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:44 pm

Good morning everyone. This is really the first chance I've had to get on this site since Bob set it up. Thank you for all the welcomes.

Nanbob
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nanbob » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:06 pm

philxxo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:54 am
I think the majority of the time it's the husbands idea to try the lifestyle. I have to say it was Bobs. But I was curious as well. We met when I was 15 and he was 17. I only had one sexual encounter before that time and it certainly wasn't good. Not once through the decades had I considered bedding down with anyone else but I'll have to admit I was curious when he mentioned it over 20 years ago. I didn't immediately say yes but that we need to learn more about it. He set us up on a couple lifestyle sites and some of the responses intrigued me. After a few weeks I agreed to meet a couple that caught his eye. Thinking back I believe everything was hinged on that very first meeting. If it would have been unpleasant I'm sure it would have ended on the spot. But it went very well aside from my nerves. We told them it was our first time and they had the experience to help us (OK, me) through it. That set the stage for what has become many years of enjoyment. We are very fortunate to have only had one very unpleasant experience over the years.

For years it was strictly as a couple but for the past five years or so we added separate dating. The only rule has been, and always will be, that there's nothing happening behind the others back. This seemed to add a fresh spark even to our own relationship.