Totally new

Break the ice here and talk to us!
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Totally new

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:30 am

Hello,
I've been looking at things but just never have tried it. I tried it with both wives but they fell out of love with me and in love with their lover. I so want to experience sharing with the result of the woman coming back to me. In fact both decided to divorce me as they had a new lover in their lives. I sure would like to find a woman who we could share the experiences with in some way...just knowing that she's having sex with another guy would be great for me! It totally turns me on that another guy wants to have my partner! Any advice would be really helpful. If there are any woman out there in the Oregon area who would like to give this a try please let me know.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Totally new

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:17 pm

Is there any guy out there with any advice? I'd be greatly appreciated!

Firesuite
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firesuite » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:58 am

Am new to this forum... and am no expert. But rather than getting a regular vanilla GF... I wonder would you not be better this time round, looking online for a Hotwife to form a relationship with from the start? i.e., Look at lifestyle websites, forums etc to post and look for a partner that will also be your Hotwife. You could potentially broaden your search to include swingers, poly-websites etc.... as long as you are clear about what it is you want and have a good idea of what they want.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Firesuiite.

Firesuite
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firesuite » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:23 am

Thank you!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:03 am

Firesuite wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:58 am
Am new to this forum... and am no expert. But rather than getting a regular vanilla GF... I wonder would you not be better this time round, looking online for a Hotwife to form a relationship with from the start? i.e., Look at lifestyle websites, forums etc to post and look for a partner that will also be your Hotwife. You could potentially broaden your search to include swingers, poly-websites etc.... as long as you are clear about what it is you want and have a good idea of what they want.
thank you so much for your advice! i definitely will take your advice. do you know of any particular site that I should go for, or any word/words i should use in a google search to find sites like you mention?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:56 am

You could try Venus cuckold dating service. My guess is that 96% of their clients are male though.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:02 am

philxxo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:56 am
You could try Venus cuckold dating service. My guess is that 96% of their clients are male though.
That's a shame that it's 96% guys. I'll take a look at it though. If you think of any other sites please let me know.

Firesuite
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firesuite » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:27 am

In the UK (and I think quite possibly in the USA) there are websites like Adult Friend Finder, Feeld etc. Then there will be swingers websites/swingers club websites... perhaps some operating in your local area.
All dating apps can be a minefield though, worth checking out online reviews of them.
Also the Polyamory community might be of some help to you in finding the right woman. Just some thoughts, am no expert by any means.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:09 am

Firesuite wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:27 am
In the UK (and I think quite possibly in the USA) there are websites like Adult Friend Finder, Feeld etc. Then there will be swingers websites/swingers club websites... perhaps some operating in your local area.
All dating apps can be a minefield though, worth checking out online reviews of them.
Also the Polyamory community might be of some help to you in finding the right woman. Just some thoughts, am no expert by any means.
thank you very much! that's very kind and wonderful of you for your help!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:53 am

An update. She's slept with a guy in the same bed, but haven't had sex. They have groped each other, but she said she wasn't ready for sex yet. She's also chatting with a guy on WhatsApp who's shared his cock pics but lives in another country. He asked to see her tits but she was so shy. When she shared this with me I told her that she has nothing to be shy about and that she's got an amazing body that any sane guy would love. I've shared some pics of her in the Hotties thread at: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71472
Let me know what you think of her!

Floridian
Virgin

Unread post by Floridian » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Very nice

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:17 pm

Floridian wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:05 pm
Very nice
thank you...i'm happy that you enjoy her!
i absolutely LOVE sharing her photos, and her, too, of course! lol

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:15 pm

Yes, such a beautiful and sexy woman.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:34 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:15 pm
Yes, such a beautiful and sexy woman.
Thank you! I'm so happy that you like her!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:41 am

Todays update. They are going out during their afternoon for a lunch/dinner, and then going to his place for the night! I can't believe how excited I am!! I told her to wear her dark blue lingerie with stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra! She looks so amazing wearing it. I told her that it not only would look good but would be fun taking it off, too! ;)

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:09 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:41 am
Todays update. They are going out during their afternoon for a lunch/dinner, and then going to his place for the night! I can't believe how excited I am!! I told her to wear her dark blue lingerie with stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra! She looks so amazing wearing it. I told her that it not only would look good but would be fun taking it off, too! ;)
My friend I am a cuckold for about 9 years, since I got married.
My wife had sex with her ex boyfriend just 2 days before our wedding and two weeks after. They were in a relationship for almost 9 years and I was excited every signle time she was going to meet him, so I totally understand you!
They even tried for a baby for about six months but they failed.
Soon after they broke up and now she began dating another man. I am again very happy! Next meeting is this Sunday and I am even more happy and excited than her!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:14 am

Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:09 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
My wife had sex with her ex boyfriend just 2 days before our wedding and two weeks after. They were in a relationship for almost 9 years and I was excited every signle time she was going to meet him, so I totally understand you!
Soon after they broke up and now she began dating another man. I am again very happy! Next meeting is this Sunday and I am even more happy and excited than her!!
Wow!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how Sunday goes for everyone! I bet you're brimming with anticipation!! How did you guys meet him?

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:51 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:14 am
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wow!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how Sunday goes for everyone! I bet you're brimming with anticipation!! How did you guys meet him?
We are nor "searching" for bulls. That's how is explained the fact that in 9 years she only had sex with two men. She acts like a free woman, flirts on social media, flirts at clubs with her friends etc. So when she meets someone who likes her and she likes him she talks with him intending to know him better. This guy, D., she met him on Facebook. He spoke first and after knowing him better she met with him. Both him and her previous lover don't know that I know and that I am a willing cuckold. I help her with the men by saying to her how to dress, what kind of panties to wear etc. I also support her emotionally, for example when she broke up with her X she was crying for todays because he really loved him and he was such an alpha male and I was at her side supporting her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:53 am

Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:51 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
We are nor "searching" for bulls. That's how is explained the fact that in 9 years she only had sex with two men. She acts like a free woman, flirts on social media, flirts at clubs with her friends etc. So when she meets someone who likes her and she likes him she talks with him intending to know him better. This guy, D., she met him on Facebook. He spoke first and after knowing him better she met with him. Both him and her previous lover don't know that I know and that I am a willing cuckold. I help her with the men by saying to her how to dress, what kind of panties to wear etc. I also support her emotionally, for example when she broke up with her X she was crying for todays because he really loved him and he was such an alpha male and I was at her side supporting her.
I'm understanding your dynamic much better now. It must be horrible for her to lose someone. I'm glad that she has you to cry with by her side!!

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:06 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:53 am
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:

I'm understanding your dynamic much better now. It must be horrible for her to lose someone. I'm glad that she has you to cry with by her side!!
It was indeed. He met another married woman and broke up with mine. He really hurt her, because she believed (and still believes) that she left her because he got frustrated because she couldn't conceive. He also was the only man in her life that fucked her analy (I was never allowed to) and the second one that swallow his cum (she has never swallowed mine). He was very important to her so a big loss.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:08 am

Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:06 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

It was indeed. He met another married woman and broke up with mine. He really hurt her, because she believed (and still believes) that she left her because he got frustrated because she couldn't conceive. He also was the only man in her life that fucked her analy (I was never allowed to) and the second one that swallow his cum (she has never swallowed mine). He was very important to her so a big loss.
WOW! That's a big loss on both your parts!! Its a real shame that he left her because she couldn't conceive!! I guess he wasn't meant for her, but that still hurts the hearts of both of you.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:08 am
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:

WOW! That's a big loss on both your parts!! Its a real shame that he left her because she couldn't conceive!! I guess he wasn't meant for her, but that still hurts the hearts of both of you.
Life goes on my friend. I will always be here by my wife's side. I will always be the loyal cuckold to support her, clean her pussy with my mouth, help her find men, stand by her through the rough days of the month and know that she will always have a hug at the end of the day and a man to raise her child if she ever gets pregnant.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 am

Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Life goes on my friend. I will always be here by my wife's side. I will always be the loyal cuckold to support her, clean her pussy with my mouth, help her find men, stand by her through the rough days of the month and know that she will always have a hug at the end of the day and a man to raise her child if she ever gets pregnant.
Am curious has she ever gotten tested to see what might be the issue?

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:11 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 am
Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:

Am curious has she ever gotten tested to see what might be the issue?
Yes, 2 times. She is ok. Maybe the issue is her age. She is 39 to 40.