Hello from California! Husband of Latina Hotwife Here

Break the ice here and talk to us!
dthompson
Prepubescent

Hello from California! Husband of Latina Hotwife Here

Unread post by dthompson » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:14 pm

Been checking out this forum off and on for years and thought I'd join to talk with like minded people and share experiences. I'm a 37 year old white male and my wife is a 36 year old sexy, curvy latina. We've been in the lifestyle for 9 of the 10 years we've been married and it has been a positive experience for us.

We've had a lot of different experiences and right now my wife has a regular boyfriend she's been seeing for the past two years. They play one on one, but I will also watch and even join on occasion.

If anyone wants to hear about our experiences or has questions, send me a message or direct me to the best forum on here to post. Not interested in pic sharing, so don't ask.

DJ

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from California! Husband of Latina Hotwife Here

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:52 am

Welcome to OHW.
You can only post pics in the Hotties section (although I believe the Personals and Fetish sections also allow pics).
If you want to share your HW's stories the Hotties is a good section to do it in, or otherwise the HotWife forum.
Other forums are more specific, like Wannabes, Cuckold, BDSM, etc. if you think those categories are more appropriate.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)