Re: Hello

Unread post by LiLBlaze » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:58 pm

Hahaha no problem

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:09 am

Hello LilBlaze.

Can you tell us a little more about you?
Are you a man or a woman? Do you live in the USA?

What brings you here? Are you considering for your wife or you to become a hotwife?

We won't bite... unless you're into that of course

LiLBlaze
Prepubescent

Unread post by LiLBlaze » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:34 am

I'm a man, my wife is 100% on board to hotwife... we had a short run once before. I'm working to set up her own account so she can chat with the other wives. We live in the PA. What brings me here... been a longtime fan of the sight...usta have a acct a year or 2 ago but can't pinpoint my loggin or what email I used so figured I'd just set up a new one. I'll Wright out a Lil more detailed Bacground sometime of our story n whatnot( where is the best spot for that btw). But we Wana do our next encounters right...last one was just by chance and this place has been nothing but helpful with info and ideas ect.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:28 am

LiLBlaze wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:34 am
I'm a man, my wife is 100% on board to hotwife... we had a short run once before. I'm working to set up her own account so she can chat with the other wives. We live in the PA. What brings me here... been a longtime fan of the sight...usta have a acct a year or 2 ago but can't pinpoint my loggin or what email I used so figured I'd just set up a new one. I'll Wright out a Lil more detailed Bacground sometime of our story n whatnot( where is the best spot for that btw). But we Wana do our next encounters right...last one was just by chance and this place has been nothing but helpful with info and ideas ect.
My suggestion for the best place to start your own thread, would be in the main forum that best aligns with the flavor of ENM (Ethical Non-Monogamy) that you and Ms Blaze have discussed pursuing.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss