Hello hello hello

Break the ice here and talk to us!
grassysparkie
Prepubescent

Hello hello hello

Unread post by grassysparkie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:12 am

Hi everyone..

I'm Mark, wife Charlie.. I'm 42 she's 39..

Nice to find you all, happy this exists :D

Charlie has been my wife for 10 years and for the last two I've been sharing her..

It's been been a thing to be honest.. Difficult to get used to but we are here and now, things are fantastic.

Her and I are not together in that way and all my focus has been on her and her happiness with others..

So just wanted to reach out and hi :D
Hot wife of 2 years and her cuckold

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: Hello hello hello

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:52 am

Welcome to OHW Mark. Charlie sounds like a fun lady.

Would love to hear more about how you two made the decision to share Charlie, and sum of her past/present/future adventures. I especially enjoy hearing people’s first time stories.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:49 am

I'm sure you have a very interesting story for sure. We would like to hear it.

You mean to say that you no longer have sex with your wife at all? As in you are pussy free?

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:05 am

grassysparkie wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:12 am
Hi everyone..

I'm Mark, wife Charlie.. I'm 42 she's 39..

Nice to find you all, happy this exists :D

Charlie has been my wife for 10 years and for the last two I've been sharing her..

It's been been a thing to be honest.. Difficult to get used to but we are here and now, things are fantastic.

Her and I are not together in that way and all my focus has been on her and her happiness with others..

So just wanted to reach out and hi :D
In what way was it hard? Was this something you both initially wanted? My wife and I are exploring and experimenting to make sure I can handle it, but I was the one who brought it up. We have a amazing sex life that we would be enhancing with the excitement of me watching her with someone else.