Greeting from SC

Break the ice here and talk to us!
irishmusicman
Virgin

Greeting from SC

Unread post by irishmusicman » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:50 am

My wife and I are in the beginning stages of considering hotwifing. I'm currently reading the available books. This weekend we're going separately to a bar for me to watch if someone flirts with her and see how that goes.

philxxo
Pervert

Re: Greeting from SC

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:31 am

Welcome to the group. There is a wealth of information and advice here. Keep us posted and let us know how the flirting trial at the bar went.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:02 pm

irishmusicman wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:50 am
My wife and I are in the beginning stages of considering hotwifing. I'm currently reading the available books. This weekend we're going separately to a bar for me to watch if someone flirts with her and see how that goes.

If she likes to flirt, it should be fun for you both.

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:31 am
Welcome to the group. There is a wealth of information and advice here. Keep us posted and let us know how the flirting trial at the bar went.
Thanks for asking! Unfortunately the night at the bar was a complete bust. It basically didn't happen. We live near Hilton Head Island, and I knew there would be lots of guys visiting looking for hookups over the holiday weekend. However, everything was so overcrowded it wasn't worth even trying. You couldn't even get one seat at or near a bar, let alone one for her and one for me situated where I could see her. So we'll try again at the end of the month and hope for a better result.

We have three things planned to test the waters and see if we should keep moving forward. One is me watching her flirt with someone who is hitting on her and see how I react. Another is for her to give me some intimate details about her past hookups. We're trying that tonight. Once we got engaged, and I no longer feared I was competing with those exciting memories of hookups, I found the few details I knew about her them to be very exciting and would think of them constantly while pleasuring myself, wishing I could have lots more details. Reality is much more exciting to both of us than fantasy, so I wanted real info. I love picturing her past escapades in my head.

If all of that goes well we'll do another bar flirting night where maybe she makes out with the guy or at least kisses him. If all of those things go well, then we'll keep moving forward. We're already on the same page as far as rules (she has no issues with my rules and in fact would have insisted on a couple of them herself anyway, like no oral with a hookup). My rules are basic, understandable, and easy to accommodate. I told her if/when we do this, there are just three expectations- 1. Enjoy it as much as possible. 2. Show that you're enjoying it. 3. Follow the basic rules. Basically, have fun and don't worry about me (I want to watch).

So great to find this resource! The books are only moderately useful, and you can't ask questions of a book.

So excited

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:10 am

Another update. Last night my wife let me ask details about a hookup she had on vacation four years ago. She was apprehensive but it went well and I think she had fun. I enjoyed it as well. This particular hookup was one that I already knew some things about, but it was exciting to get real details. She even showed me a picture of him. I did have some complicated feelings about it this morning, but that passed quickly.

Next weekend she's going to pick a hookup that I don't already specifically know about and let me get details and see how I react. Then we'll do the bar flirting thing. If that goes well maybe bar flirting and kissing. Not sure what the next step would be. One book suggests playing strip poker with some other people, but that's not an option for us.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:38 pm

Welcome! You're fortunate to be married to a woman who's interested in exploring this with you. We have a whole 'Wannabe' forum full of fellas who wish they were in your shoes.

I think many of us would say that you should try to minimize or eliminate as many rules as you can, and just trust/free her to go with her desires. What if a rule gets broken? Would that hurt you badly? It might. Better to agree not to have them. I know that's hard, especially at first, but I think you'd be better off if and when this thing starts to happen. If it does happen, it probably won't be exactly as you imagine, and you should steel yourself for that, and be ready to handle it gracefully, for her sake. It's all worth it, though! :D It's a great ride!

Please keep us updated about your progress -- sounds exciting! :whip:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:33 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:38 pm
Welcome! You're fortunate to be married to a woman who's interested in exploring this with you. We have a whole 'Wannabe' forum full of fellas who wish they were in your shoes.

I think many of us would say that you should try to minimize or eliminate as many rules as you can, and just trust/free her to go with her desires. What if a rule gets broken? Would that hurt you badly? It might. Better to agree not to have them. I know that's hard, especially at first, but I think you'd be better off if and when this thing starts to happen. If it does happen, it probably won't be exactly as you imagine, and you should steel yourself for that, and be ready to handle it gracefully, for her sake. It's all worth it, though! :D It's a great ride!

Please keep us updated about your progress -- sounds exciting! :whip:
Thanks!

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:38 am

Loved reading all your shares so far .. wish y’all were closer towards Atlanta. I wish y’all good luck. Will wait for more updates

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:37 am

avgatlbull wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:38 am
Loved reading all your shares so far .. wish y’all were closer towards Atlanta. I wish y’all good luck. Will wait for more updates
Thanks. We're still having her give me steamy details about past hookups, some more recent than others. She's going on a solo trip in late September and promised to process everything so we can talk more from her angle when she gets back. That weekend when she gets back we're going to do the bar flirting thing for real. Things here shouldn't be so crowded then. She's hot, so someone should hit on her if she's wearing her low cut dress and flashing that smile. I think her only hesitation will be making sure I can handle any jealousy that pops up, but I've already addressed that and will continue to do so.

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:38 am

Thanks for sharing recent updates. She seems confident and on a mission ! With your assurance she’ll do just fine. Will standby for updates .

Luca18
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luca18 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:00 am

Welcome and good luck. I am a 6ft, blue eyes male living in South Carolina too. Willing to go slow and be super patient

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:44 am

Welcome ! Wishing you good luck in your journey

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:22 am

I can't wait to see how things go with the latest bar flirting. It sounds like a wonderful thing you two have going. Like someone said I wouldn't have any rules at all, and just let her take it where it naturally wants to go. That way there's no expectations which allows her the freedom to explore...she's probably just as afraid of taking it too far as you are, so letting her set the boundaries is probably best in my thinking.

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:41 am

Luca18 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:00 am
Welcome and good luck. I am a 6ft, blue eyes male living in South Carolina too. Willing to go slow and be super patient
Where in SC?

Luca18
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luca18 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 am

Rock Hill area

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:51 pm

irishmusicman wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:41 am
Luca18 wrote:
Where in SC?
did you two connect?

Luca18
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luca18 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:46 am

Have not heard back

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:14 pm

irishmusicman wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:41 am
Luca18 wrote:
Where in SC?
you should get back to him as he's said where he's located, and i'm sure he'd be willing to travel.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm

Luca18 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:46 am
Have not heard back
maybe you could PM him.
let me know when you connect with him.

doUwant2+squirt
Prepubescent

Unread post by doUwant2+squirt » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:16 am

Have fun with the bar game. When I help couples to get started in this lifestyle, playing the bar game is a staple. The beauty of this game is that it can be played anywhere, grocery store, mall food court, big box hardware store. Have fun and enjoy.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum doUwant2+squirt.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:31 pm

A bit late, but welcome. I’m one above you in NC; guess that makes us almost neighbors. :)

Hope your games go well and you both have plenty of fun.

Happy adventures!!