Hello from Holland,

Break the ice here and talk to us!
redhotcouple
Virgin

Hello from Holland,

Unread post by redhotcouple » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:24 pm

Hi, we are a couple from Holland: I'm M and she is D. We are from a town near Amsterdam and really, really new in this world. I'm 46 she is 42, but looks like 32. Sorry for my not so perfect grammar and spelling btw. Our sexlife has always been great except for the part after the birth of our youngest. It took some time for our frequency to be back on our normal level. We have a pretty high sexdrive but would say that if my wife does not have sex in 2 days she gets a bit grumpy ;) and usually after her period she is extremely horny and can have sex for hours. Quite independently without knowing we had the fantasy of having multiple sex partners for her. It came out when we had sex and she was asking me to call her a slut and a whore, after which I replied If she would like some other cocks in her pretty pink pussy because this is what whores and sluts do: to which she replied yes, fuck yes! During the course of a couple of weeks we discussed the matter more in depth, this feeling of honesty was exhilarating. Backstory: once a month she goes out with her best friend, and during our talks about the matter she admitted that sometimes she grinds her pussy on another mans leg and has her neck kissed. This totally turned me on, we had mad sex afterwards. So we are exploring this new world and in a month's time this really brought us closer, even made a profile on a well known swingers website. We had some nice exciting sexting with a guy, I look forward to sharing some of our adventures with you all if you find them interesting. FYI: we are not into cuckolding, I do not wish to be humiliated, I just want others to enjoy my incredibly sexy and horny wife while I watch :D

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Hello from Holland,

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:45 pm

Welcome to OHW red-hot. Sounds like you struck gold here. It seems like you both are on the same page and are in for a ride. Hopefully you can share some pics in the future.

Your English is spectacular...

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:36 pm

Welcome and good luck to you. It sounds like you are off to a great start. Sound very exciting. I am jealous you had it so easy. I think the increased honesty between husband an wife in this lifestyle is one of the best parts. Share some pics if you can, I bet your wife is beautiful!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:21 pm

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

might-do-it
Virgin

Unread post by might-do-it » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:28 pm

Hi Redhot!

This is me from Amsterdam, exciting thought that I could bump in to her on a night out :P Thanks for sharing her beauty and sexuality with others :up:

Groetjes!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:49 am

redhotcouple wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:24 pm
Hi, we are a couple from Holland: I'm M and she is D. We are from a town near Amsterdam and really, really new in this world. I'm 46 she is 42, but looks like 32. Sorry for my not so perfect grammar and spelling btw. Our sexlife has always been great except for the part after the birth of our youngest. It took some time for our frequency to be back on our normal level. We have a pretty high sexdrive but would say that if my wife does not have sex in 2 days she gets a bit grumpy ;) and usually after her period she is extremely horny and can have sex for hours. Quite independently without knowing we had the fantasy of having multiple sex partners for her. It came out when we had sex and she was asking me to call her a slut and a whore, after which I replied If she would like some other cocks in her pretty pink pussy because this is what whores and sluts do: to which she replied yes, fuck yes! During the course of a couple of weeks we discussed the matter more in depth, this feeling of honesty was exhilarating. Backstory: once a month she goes out with her best friend, and during our talks about the matter she admitted that sometimes she grinds her pussy on another mans leg and has her neck kissed. This totally turned me on, we had mad sex afterwards. So we are exploring this new world and in a month's time this really brought us closer, even made a profile on a well known swingers website. We had some nice exciting sexting with a guy, I look forward to sharing some of our adventures with you all if you find them interesting. FYI: we are not into cuckolding, I do not wish to be humiliated, I just want others to enjoy my incredibly sexy and horny wife while I watch :D
I can totally relate to what you are going through! We, too, aren't in the humiliation part of it, but I do respect my hotwife's decisions in everything. So there's that. lol I'm really looking forward to getting to hear more tales of the two of you two's adventures!

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:34 am

Good to hear, we’ll be keeping you all updated: especially now the genie is out of the bottle 😉 so we are very much looking forward to our adventures as well and writing about them so you all can enjoy them.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:29 pm

I absolutely hope that everything is exactly as you said it is, and look forward to hearing about your adventures together.

I just have to mention that alarm bells went off for me -- this admission "after the fact" about pussy-grinding and neck-kissing. That sounds like a half-truth to me. People are like that when admitting things, and not knowing how it will be received.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

redhotcouple
Virgin

Unread post by redhotcouple » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:14 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:29 pm
I absolutely hope that everything is exactly as you said it is, and look forward to hearing about your adventures together.

I just have to mention that alarm bells went off for me -- this admission "after the fact" about pussy-grinding and neck-kissing. That sounds like a half-truth to me. People are like that when admitting things, and not knowing how it will be received.
Those are a lot of assumptions from one short sentence. We have talked about her nights out in detail so there is more tot that short sentence that i didn't share. After 21 years i know a lot about my wife and she is no liar, in fact she is most often brutally honest, even at my expense (which i admire, but sometimes can hurt)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:47 pm

redhotcouple wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:14 pm
she is most often brutally honest, even at my expense (which i admire, but sometimes can hurt)
I absolutely know what that's like, brother :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265