Greetings from Japan

Break the ice here and talk to us!
MisterSkinny
Prepubescent

Greetings from Japan

Unread post by MisterSkinny » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:49 pm

British male here. Live in Japan. Long time reader of the forums. Happily married to an amazing woman, but for the past five years or so we have been pretty much sexless. It’s actually okay with me. I still want sex, or some kind of sexual release, but she seems to have lost interest in that side of the relationship. I’m very thin and struggle to put on weight. I also have low sperm. I would like for her to take a younger, more powerful lover, but she’s very conservative. Almost impossible to bring up the subject. It’s more about her than me. Sure, I have cuckold fantasies, but I really want her to be satisfied physically. Sometimes I lay next to her in bed masturbating at the thought of another man thrusting deep inside of her and filling her with his juice, but I don’t think she would ever be able to understand it.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Greetings from Japan

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 am

Welcome.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:56 pm

MisterSkinny wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:49 pm
I don’t think she would ever be able to understand it.
These sort of 'unconventional' ideas often take a long time to process and get used to.
That doesn't mean that it's impossible for your wife to get used to the idea of cuckolding.
You have to start the conversation though.
Then wait, and let the idea 'marinate'.
Then you can bring the idea up again. You will just have to judge the pace that you think works for your wife.

It needs patience on your part. But, like all things that take time (fine wine for instance), the wait can be worth it.

cuckwithasian1
Virgin

Unread post by cuckwithasian1 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:50 am

MisterSkinny wrote:
British male here. Live in Japan. Long time reader of the forums. Happily married to an amazing woman, but for the past five years or so we have been pretty much sexless. It’s actually okay with me. I still want sex, or some kind of sexual release, but she seems to have lost interest in that side of the relationship. I’m very thin and struggle to put on weight. I also have low sperm. I would like for her to take a younger, more powerful lover, but she’s very conservative. Almost impossible to bring up the subject. It’s more about her than me. Sure, I have cuckold fantasies, but I really want her to be satisfied physically. Sometimes I lay next to her in bed masturbating at the thought of another man thrusting deep inside of her and filling her with his juice, but I don’t think she would ever be able to understand it.
I wonder if there is any update on your situation. I'm married to a Japanese woman too, based in Japan

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:40 am

MisterSkinny wrote:
I had a similar issue with my first wife. After a while of assuring her that she's beautiful and that she is the only woman for me, and telling her as long as she doesn't fall out of love with me I'm okay with it. She took me up on my offer and she picked my best guy friend and co-worker. Lets just say after a few weeks she was head over heals in love with him, and out of love with me. I said I don't mind as long as she'd stayed married to me, but she wouldn't have it, and she asked for a divorce and I gave it to her reluctantly.