Introduction

Break the ice here and talk to us!
jackf89
Prepubescent

Introduction

Unread post by jackf89 » Thu May 18, 2023 1:08 pm

Hi everyone! I am Jack, longtime luker in this forum, where I read lots of interesting post from people living the dream of this lifestyle.
This is my first post here. I have hinted many times to my wife my desires to see her with another man, without getting any real interest from her side, so that I repressed my fantasy and kept it just that: a fantasy.
A few weeks ago, however, we were out at a concert and I saw her dancing with another guy in front of me. The experience was mind blowing for me, and I decided I need to try to be more proactive about what I want. So here I am, wish me luck!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Introduction

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu May 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Welcome, Jack. If you've read here much over time, you know there are ways to mess it up and ways that add to the success. Ahead of all else, be honest. Talk about what you would like to see happen, have answers ready for the questions she will have, and Listen to her.
This site is a tremendous resourse!

jackf89
Prepubescent

Unread post by jackf89 » Fri May 19, 2023 1:35 pm

Many thanks for the welcome! And yes I agree, this site is a great resource. Like many people here, I guess I am scared of her possible reaction if i approach this topic directly. At the moment I think I will try to take her out at concerts and clubs and see if another similar occasion presents itself, and then go from there.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat May 20, 2023 12:42 am

Why not just tell her you found it incredibly sexy watching her dance with another guy, then see where that conversation goes? Have you tried bringing up the idea of role play in the bedroom?

Maybe suggest some role play after bringing up that you found it sexy watching her dance with another man. There's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. You don't have to dive right into the topic. Also, don't be afraid to give ideas time to marinate. You've had potentially years to adjust your frame of mind on this topic and digest it, odds are that your wife hasn't had that time to consider it seriously. So a lot of times it seems that just shutting up, rather than pushing, does wonders for our beautiful wives coming around to the idea.

Like Farmgirl said, just be honest and have answers ready for her questions.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat May 20, 2023 9:07 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:42 am
Also, don't be afraid to give ideas time to marinate. You've had potentially years to adjust your frame of mind on this topic and digest it, odds are that your wife hasn't had that time to consider it seriously. So a lot of times it seems that just shutting up, rather than pushing, does wonders for our beautiful wives coming around to the idea.
Very true. Drop hints, make suggestions, let her know that seeing her with other men turns you on. Then let things simmer and stew. Just make sure she knows that you still love her and aren't trying to push her away from you.