Hi from Sydney Australia.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Johnann2227
Player

Hi from Sydney Australia.

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri May 12, 2023 3:52 am

Hi,
Our names are John and Ann. We are a married couple who live in Sydney Australia. I am 47 and Ann is 46. We have been together since our late teens. We have been married for 22 years and have 2 kids (20 and 17) who still live at home.
We have been swingers since our early 20s and before we were married. It happened by accident. We had gone camping with friends of ours, Troy and Jenny who were a couple of years older than us. We spent a lot of time together at the beach, gym, dinner, movies etc. We went clubbing together each weekend. While camping we went to a local restaurant for dinner in a nearby town and ate and drank too much. When we got back to the tent Troy and I conned the girls into playing strip poker. We let them win the first few hands and then we cheated and had the girls naked not long after. This wasn't a first for us as we often skinny dipped together and the girls always tanned topless at the beach together.
Once they were naked the bets became sexual eg. Loser has to give the winner oral etc. After a while we were all that horny we started having sex with our own partners side by side. Gradually there was touching between us all and Jenny started playing with Ann's boobs. By the end of the night we had swapped partners and the girls had also played together. The next day we were sheepish but discussed what had happened. Troy and Jenny told us that they had been swinging for about a year and all about the lifestyle. We were amazed but very curious. That week Ann and I talked about how we felt, concerns etc and discovered that neither of us had felt any jealousy and wanted to try swinging again. Pretty soon we were swinging with Troy and Jenny weekly and began going to parties with them. We have been swinging ever since. We have also experienced an open marriage and hotwifing.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: Hi from Sydney Australia.

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri May 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Welcome to OHW Johnann2227. Looking forward to hearing more of your past, present, and future experiences.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri May 12, 2023 7:59 pm

Thanks Mr Gilf. We have enjoyed reading about others experiences so far. There is a bit of terminology we will have to get used to.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri May 12, 2023 8:55 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 7:59 pm
Thanks Mr Gilf. We have enjoyed reading about others experiences so far. There is a bit of terminology we will have to get used to.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

There is no such thing as a stupid question, especially on an anonymous forum.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Sat May 13, 2023 9:38 am

Welcome to the forum, Johnann.

clitlickrr
Virgin

Unread post by clitlickrr » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:18 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:52 am
Hi,
Our names are John and Ann. We are a married couple who live in Sydney Australia. I am 47 and Ann is 46. We have been together since our late teens. We have been married for 22 years and have 2 kids (20 and 17) who still live at home.
We have been swingers since our early 20s and before we were married. It happened by accident. We had gone camping with friends of ours, Troy and Jenny who were a couple of years older than us. We spent a lot of time together at the beach, gym, dinner, movies etc. We went clubbing together each weekend. While camping we went to a local restaurant for dinner in a nearby town and ate and drank too much. When we got back to the tent Troy and I conned the girls into playing strip poker. We let them win the first few hands and then we cheated and had the girls naked not long after. This wasn't a first for us as we often skinny dipped together and the girls always tanned topless at the beach together.
Once they were naked the bets became sexual eg. Loser has to give the winner oral etc. After a while we were all that horny we started having sex with our own partners side by side. Gradually there was touching between us all and Jenny started playing with Ann's boobs. By the end of the night we had swapped partners and the girls had also played together. The next day we were sheepish but discussed what had happened. Troy and Jenny told us that they had been swinging for about a year and all about the lifestyle. We were amazed but very curious. That week Ann and I talked about how we felt, concerns etc and discovered that neither of us had felt any jealousy and wanted to try swinging again. Pretty soon we were swinging with Troy and Jenny weekly and began going to parties with them. We have been swinging ever since. We have also experienced an open marriage and hotwifing.
Nice to see another local
unless you are a cat there is only this life.

iamahotwife
Trainable

Unread post by iamahotwife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 pm

Welcome

iamahotwife
Trainable

Unread post by iamahotwife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 pm

Australia needs more hotwifing

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:24 pm

Your beginning story sounds very similar to ours, having sex with our friends right beside us

drooper_sa
Experienced

Unread post by drooper_sa » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:09 am

Welcome to ohw
Enjoy
drooper.sa@gmail.com
kik .. drooper_sa

ThePatientCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by ThePatientCuck » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:32 pm

iamahotwife wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 pm
Australia needs more hotwifing
I agree! just trying to convince my wife to help her country in need...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:42 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:52 am
Hi,
It's wonderful that you two came upon this so naturally. I love that both of you discovered this lifestyle together, too. Not many here can say that...usually it's either the wife or the husband who discovers it and introduces it to the other. Congrats on such a wonderful AND long marriage that the two of you have had so far. I see many good things in your guys' futures!! :)

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:08 pm

Welcome from the other side of the big blue marble. Glad you’re here!