RedRiot
Prepubescent

Re: Religious wife….any advice

Post by RedRiot » Fri May 03, 2024 7:04 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:59 pm
RedRiot wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 pm
It might sound counter intuitive, but finding the right bull first might work better for you.

If it's someone she's legitimately attracted to, and feeling downright lustful for, she'll make excuses to lapse/water-down/re-evaluate her faith.

You need to be open to a new long-term relationship for her, and possibly "losing" her to him, because this new man will need to be like a potential second husband to her for her to ever consider even trying it.

I've seduced many Christian religious women and the biggest hurdle for them is finding someone worth "risking it all" for...

And, just what does it mean for us "Christian religious women" to be "risking it all"? What exactly do you think we are risking?
I'm not talking about you or your experience, I'm giving insight from mine, please don't take it as definitive.

As someone who's seduced women from being "faithful" to "unfaithful" to their vows, families, and religious beliefs, with dubious levels of the husband's acceptance; I can only say that the one thing they all have in common is that their wives were willing to step away from their values when it became a choice between sex with their average husband or getting the "full experience" of dating, fucking, and being in a relationship with a legitimate heartthrob.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Farmgirl » Fri May 03, 2024 7:22 pm

RedRiot wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:04 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:59 pm
RedRiot wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 pm
It might sound counter intuitive, but finding the right bull first might work better for you.

If it's someone she's legitimately attracted to, and feeling downright lustful for, she'll make excuses to lapse/water-down/re-evaluate her faith.

You need to be open to a new long-term relationship for her, and possibly "losing" her to him, because this new man will need to be like a potential second husband to her for her to ever consider even trying it.

I've seduced many Christian religious women and the biggest hurdle for them is finding someone worth "risking it all" for...

And, just what does it mean for us "Christian religious women" to be "risking it all"? What exactly do you think we are risking?
I'm not talking about you or your experience, I'm giving insight from mine, please don't take it as definitive.

As someone who's seduced women from being "faithful" to "unfaithful" to their vows, families, and religious beliefs, with dubious levels of the husband's acceptance; I can only say that the one thing they all have in common is that their wives were willing to step away from their values when it became a choice between sex with their average husband or getting the "full experience" of dating, fucking, and being in a relationship with a legitimate heartthrob.

Oh, now I see. Since you're a "legitimate heartthrob", you can make blanket statements about Christian religious women. Thanks for the clarification, without answering my questions.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Post by aztd » Fri May 03, 2024 9:07 pm

Anal wow do with you and a tool?