About Us

Break the ice here and talk to us!
william70
$2 Ho

Re: About Us

Unread post by william70 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:29 pm

Has she ever shown any regret or remorse for her cheating?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:47 am

You seem content with things the way they are, but if so, why are you writing?

If you want a change, I suggest that you find a different marriage/sex therapist that can help both you as a couple and each you as individual sexual people.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:20 am

I don't know whether to be horrified or relieved by your story. My wife is similar to yours, where she lost interest in sex after having kids. It's been 15 years since we had our first child and she still hasn't gotten her sex drive back. We have 4 kids now, but not because we have sex all the time. That's a myth. It is because she wanted more kids and I agreed to make her happy. Overall, I love my wife and kids but I'm very unhappy with our sex life. There's basically no intimacy between us and the sex is always scheduled and encouraged by me and only me. She never wants intercourse but she does still climax from oral sex. She stopped giving me blowjobs after having kids too. She loved doing it before kids, so much that she would even ask to do it.

We are 39 now, our youngest child is 5. My wife is still stuck in "mother mode" & can't set aside any focus & energy for being a lover/partner. I'm hoping that she gets her drive back like your wife did. Unlike you, I have thought about divorce many times but I just don't want to hurt my kids. I'm stuck in a position where I'm protecting my kids while being unhappy myself. I miss the relationship we had when my wife desired me and acted like she liked me. She loves me, but she doesn't seem to like me, if that makes sense. I even had to complain to the point where she'll kiss me once a night at bed time because she even stopped doing that a long time ago. So depressing.

How am I supposed to encourage my 2 sons to get married one day, when my own wife became a completely different person and abandoned her love life completely after having kids?

Sorry, I got off track there. I just felt some similarities between us. My wife would never have an affair like your wife did, although I have tried to encourage her over the years. I thought maybe having some fun outside of our marriage would reset her, but she won't do that.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:27 pm

Have a discussion with your boys about marriage. Make sure your wife is in hearing distance. Explain to them of a situation you heard about and describe your situation.

WifeCrazyHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WifeCrazyHubby » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:01 pm

william70 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:29 pm
Has she ever shown any regret or remorse for her cheating?
Hello! Sorry for this very-very late response. Was busy with the last couple of years before retirement…but retired now. We did a cruise last year. Technically, a couples sex counseling/therapy cruise. Many things came out. The answer to your question is, in a way, yes; she reflects upon herself as being immature back then and that she should not have hidden it from me. However, she does not regret the actual sex or the affair. She deeply believes that she loved me for being her life partner and him for being her lover. She wanted to be with both of them but it really broke my heart when Joe died. In her words, “I felt as if a widow would feel.”

I will post the rest of our story in the next few-some days.

-Zolman

WifeCrazyHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WifeCrazyHubby » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:07 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:47 am
You seem content with things the way they are, but if so, why are you writing?

If you want a change, I suggest that you find a different marriage/sex therapist that can help both you as a couple and each you as individual sexual people.
Sorry for the very-very late response. Good question, why was I writing? I guess I was introducing myself. Thought that’s what most people do in the intro forum. Perhaps the other thought was that I might find like-oriented guys in similar situation as mine.

Best,

-Zolman

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:56 am

Dear WifeCrazyHubby

Thanks for updating, very interesting story.
A wise man once said, Life must be lived going forward, but can only be understood looking backwards.

I appreciate that you want to share with us and maybe we will all become a little wiser.

SIncerely
elina

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:26 am

Such a wonder smile on your beautiful Wife.

ingridguerci94
Prepubescent

Unread post by ingridguerci94 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:37 pm

WifeCrazyHubby wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:07 pm

Sorry for the very-very late response. Good question, why was I writing? I guess I was introducing myself. Thought that’s what most people do in the intro forum. Perhaps the other thought was that I might find like-oriented guys in similar situation as mine. phim sex hàn quốc
Best,

-Zolman
Your story is really great. It would be even better with a few more pictures of you and your wife.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:10 am

This is a fascinating thread Zolman and thanks for taking the time to write. I also just saw the pictures of your beautiful wife with her radiant smile. Would love to hear more details - hopefully you have more time to write now that you have retired. Did Nomi achieve her goal of having "a young cock" by her 50th ?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:39 am

SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:20 am
I don't know whether to be horrified or relieved by your story. My wife is similar to yours, where she lost interest in sex after having kids. It's been 15 years since we had our first child and she still hasn't gotten her sex drive back. We have 4 kids now, but not because we have sex all the time. That's a myth. It is because she wanted more kids and I agreed to make her happy. Overall, I love my wife and kids but I'm very unhappy with our sex life. There's basically no intimacy between us and the sex is always scheduled and encouraged by me and only me. She never wants intercourse but she does still climax from oral sex. She stopped giving me blowjobs after having kids too. She loved doing it before kids, so much that she would even ask to do it.

We are 39 now, our youngest child is 5. My wife is still stuck in "mother mode" & can't set aside any focus & energy for being a lover/partner. I'm hoping that she gets her drive back like your wife did. Unlike you, I have thought about divorce many times but I just don't want to hurt my kids. I'm stuck in a position where I'm protecting my kids while being unhappy myself. I miss the relationship we had when my wife desired me and acted like she liked me. She loves me, but she doesn't seem to like me, if that makes sense. I even had to complain to the point where she'll kiss me once a night at bed time because she even stopped doing that a long time ago. So depressing.

How am I supposed to encourage my 2 sons to get married one day, when my own wife became a completely different person and abandoned her love life completely after having kids?

Sorry, I got off track there. I just felt some similarities between us. My wife would never have an affair like your wife did, although I have tried to encourage her over the years. I thought maybe having some fun outside of our marriage would reset her, but she won't do that.
This is often married life in a nutshell here. You are indeed stuck. Go to counseling. Women are very hormone dependent. If women have zero testosterone they don't want to have sex at all. I would have that and other hormones checked. Tell her you would like an open marriage and see what she says.

WifeCrazyHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WifeCrazyHubby » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:33 am

philxxo wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:07 am
Sounds like we married the same woman in some ways! LOL My wife also hates it when I stare at her. I love that same feeling of giving her a good orgasm, especially when I licked her all the way to one. Good luck to you both.
Haha! I hope the best for you guys too.