My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
AspiringCouple
Prepubescent

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by AspiringCouple » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:46 am

jguy wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:21 pm
It's so hard talk to her. She's always nice to me, she tells me about her day, her garden. I feel like I still have a good relationship with her. The one time I tried to bring it up I ignorantly mentioned she was doing things we agreed wouldn't happen, and she wasn't being upfront with me about him. (I've caught her in a few lies, but I didn't mention I knew better.) I know, stupid to say this, but it goes south, and she always say, "you're the one that pushed me towards him", or "you're the one who told me to go have drinks with him" - " I told you this was a bad idea me being alone with him".
The thing is, I want her to have sex with him but I want her to still want me too. She does still love me, and she says Ethan really doesn't have anything interesting to say, just makes her laugh.

So here is where is gets bad.
After last night, I mentioned that she said I could come in the room and watch, and then she never texted me to invite me in. I said "and we were going to talk about having sex together also."
She said "If you want, I would like you to come in afterwards and pleasure me once he leaves?" I said, that would be nice to reconnect with you afterwards.
She said, we can't really have sex right now. because I asked him to not have have sex with his wife, and he expects the same.
I said "You want me to go down on you after he comes in you, is that what you are asking?"
She said, "maybe, if you want?" I told her I'd think about it, but that, to me, is very nasty. I couldn't ever do that and it seems messed up that this is where I fit in.

Anyway, sorry to mention this, I'm sure everyone is grossed out now, but it was brought up.
This reminds me of the story "Underestimating the Risks" by TQM on Literotica.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:25 pm

Dear Jguy:
The best thing you could do to reconnect is to go down on her after he has cum in her, after he has gone home. Once you have licked their combined fluids come up with some on your lips kiss her and slide in and tell her how much you love her. :whip:

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:14 pm

allways wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:25 pm
Dear Jguy:
The best thing you could do to reconnect is to go down on her after he has cum in her, after he has gone home. Once you have licked their combined fluids come up with some on your lips kiss her and slide in and tell her how much you love her. :whip:
Seems like I'm just giving in to anything she asked. I don't think I stand to taste another guys cum in her pussy. We talked about it more, and she even agreed I could be in the room watching if I would 'participate' afterwards.
Seems like a gay thing eat another man's cum, but maybe I should. It would be better than listening through the door.
Have you ever done anything like this?

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:39 pm

yes I have, initially she was shocked but it turned her on and became part of the banter. If I was good and did the chores she gave me while she was out with her lover she'd say I will bring you home a treat. I am normally an alpha male and not bi or gay. There is nothing more sensual. We started in 1998. Same guy. he knows I love sharing her but is unaware of the cream pie aspect. It appears your wife wants you to do it.

iamahotwife
Trainable

Unread post by iamahotwife » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:42 am

Don't eat creampie, it is addictive.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:51 am

I've accepted our new way of living, and I'm okay with her relationship with him. I decided they can have their intimate times alone without me in the room, and I will have my time with her outside of that. He's a great guy, and she loves being with him. After the argument they had, I think we all have a better understanding where we all fit in.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:40 am

I've had a change of heart. I think I want to play. It's going to be hard to eat her lovers cum, but I want to have sex with my wife too. We talked about what would really turn her on and what she expects, so I guess I'll find out tonight if this is for me or not.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:16 am

"So far, nothing you have said raises any red flags, except the inability of you to openly communicate with your wife."

This.

ALL COMMUNICATION ALL THE TIME is important. I'm lucky I'm totally into the compersion. I sent my wife off to an overnight two days ago, and even helped her pick out what to wear. But we talk about it all the time.
You're not there yet. But let her know how you feel, and y'all need to have a red flag/stop sign if it goes the wrong direction. You need to have a good long conversation, set rules, hard and soft. Something I insist on is a group snapchat account for all communications with the other dude/couple, whatever, so I can read what all is said, see what pics/ videos they send. You two need this as well.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:40 am

My cuck and I have been playing with other men together for over 10 years.
We talk and share feelings after every play date.
I also play alone with a guy I’m completely addicted to, and those feelings make my cuck insecure like you. He does enjoy the creampie after any orgasm in me, it’s his favorite part!
We just talk through any feelings he might be having and it’s all ok from there.
Just enjoy the ride, it’s such a blast.
~Scarlett~
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:12 am

So what has happened Jguy

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:13 am

So what has happened Jguy

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:33 am

Nothing new here. Things have been busy.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:07 pm

I think there's a lot of things I need to process.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:13 pm

If you're thinking about leaving, you better talk to her soon & let her know how serious this is. She probably thinks everything is fine and that you're having fun.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 pm

Acknowledge to her that this all started because of your fantasy & that some of it still turns you on. But tell her you're starting to feel like you're being replaced & that was never your desire. Tell her you miss her. Buy her flowers. See if the two of you can work something out that makes you both happy.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Someone earlier mentioned compersion, or the joy you get from seeing your wife's excitement and pleasure. They also mentioned how that feeling didn't happen overnight, due to insecurities at the time, as opposed to jealousy.
Just wanted to reiterate that point and say that you need some time to process things and she needs time for the NRE to fade a little.
In the meantime you could maybe tell her how it makes you happy that she is happy. You could also say that you hope that the NRE isn't putting your marriage at risk, and see what she says. By calling it what it is, it should also help to normalize it and normalize thinking and talking about it, as well as the state of your relationship.
You probably feel like you're in over your head now and don't know where to start talking, but I think that when you do start talking, you may surprise yourself!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:35 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:07 pm

This post is pretty depressing. I guess life has happened. I'm busy with things, she's busy too. I wish I could go back and never start this. He fucks her all the time and she is more in love with him than she ever was with me. Yeah, it's erotic the way he fucks her and I get so hard from it, but it's the way they kiss and slowly make love... I don't enjoy. Lately, I'm think about leaving.

My involvement with them is very limited and it's because her rules require me to taste him.

I liked kissing her lips because I miss her, even if his cum was in her mouth.

He's going to fuck her tonight, but this time I'm not invited. She wants it just to be the two of them.
I'm working late and he's with her now. She wants to have longer slower sex without being watched.

She said she'll count how many orgasms he gives her. (I'm not so into it as she thinks I am.)
Her position on this will be quite complex, quite contradictory.
She'll certainly be enjoying the sex - it's propbably best she's ever had, because she gets the buzz of infidelity from a safe base.
In addition she is now being romanced by the new guy. That's enjoyable too.
She looks across to you and believes that you will still be there when she's back.
Oh and she still loves and prefers you but right now she can't give up the current thrill.
So if you insisted she stop, she might walk away in her current mood, though it's unlikely.
Stopping now would piss her off. It is just too much fun.

As it carries on, their relationship becomes more established and her need for you reduces. Indeed her love for you may reduce. Especially if you start whingeing. But equally the thrill of the chase subsides too.

To stop her affair, you have to get her away from seeing him - the most obvious way is to take her off on holiday for as long as you can. Doing so immediately might not work (if she's having too much fun). But delaying has its downsides too.
What chance also introducing another guy, so she has alternative immoral sex if she breaks with the current guy? She might now be far more willing to have free sex than she ever previously thought she would be.

You should talk to her so you can judge clearly where she is at, right now. You may find she is more happy to call it a day than I suggest.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:06 am

Thanks for the advice. A lot to think about.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:13 pm

That sounds like a lot better dynamic overall. How are you feeling about it now?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:53 am

I feel good about it.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:45 pm

I really appreciate you sharing your story. I feel like I'm further down the cuckold path than you, but you perhaps have the tendency. I agree with the others about communication!

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:00 am

Great to see you have managed to use your big head to get around the angst your little head initially felt. If you continue to shower her with affection your sex life will go to another level. He's married and just wants to fuck the woman you love. She does love you. There is nothing more sensual than seeing the woman you love give herself to another man and come back to you for more full of his cum.

You have the ideal safe arrangement he is not there to steal your wife and he is comfortable being around you and letting you watch.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:07 pm

How old are you guys, any kids.
How long married and when did you meet.
Does she deny you sex except when he leaves her unsatisfied.
Is it possible you could now be making out with your wife when he just walks in on you both.

Nice that you now feel good about it since you are right in the situation and like most cuck situations you are losing some control of it and will likely lose more control. Your post of Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:53 pm is hot.
"I feel good about it. I like watching them kiss and have sex, I'm glad I can be around some of the time. It's hard that she puts him first and ignores me If she gets a text from him, or when he comes over just to hang out. I think she likes seeing me jealous for her. She likes having his smell on her and she likes making sure I taste and smell him on her. She gave him the passcode so now he just comes in whenever he is in the area. That seems a little odd, but other than that, I think things are going much better."

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:59 pm

I'm very sorry, but his and your wife's total disrespect for you, if the way you wrote, that he came and just sat in between you and your wife and effectively ignored you, is accurate! Is totally unacceptable on both counts. :evil:

I would have shown him the door until he learnt some respect for you, regardless of your wife possibly being upset with you!
Him messaging and your wife allowing him to just come over without any forward planning, is also off.

Yes you are allowing him to fuck you wife, he should be seeing it as an honor for him, not a right and a reason for his disrespecting you!

Your wife should also be there for you and have your back.

I would be having a serious discussion and conversation with your wife as to where things go from here, with him!
Hope things work out for you!

Happy

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:48 am

I guess I am too wishy-washy with everything. Hope me working through my emotions hasn't confused everyone.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.