Hello from a wannabe Hot Wife!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Hello from a wannabe Hot Wife!

Unread post by Sally7 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:24 am

Search for a Bull is going well - Thank you for the suggestion. There is a lot of filtering, and trying to focus on the fact that what's needed is a Bull to cuckold Handye, with some degree of determination, but some very hot chat with a particular guy last night. He is not experienced in cuckolding (as far as I can ascertain), but quite open-minded and when it was carefully introduced, he was aroused by the idea of my partner knowing that he is chatting to me and turning me on... so here's hoping. He did manage to make me damp, yes, and quite frustrated. I'm looking for a well-endowed bull. Larger than average would feel extra hot. Although a smaller penis can be accommodated in all sorts of ways that a very large one cannot.... I'm only 5'2''. But do seem to be able to manage. I know size isn't supposed to matter but it's extra hot when they bump the top :lol:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am

Sally7 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:07 am
An ardent meat eater....

wieners.
links.
wursts.
bolognas.
bangers.
mini weiners.
frankfurters.
salamis....... :whip:
🤔 I was only surprised by the mini wieners.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:04 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am
Sally7 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:07 am
An ardent meat eater....

wieners.
links.
wursts.
bolognas.
bangers.
mini weiners.
frankfurters.
salamis....... :whip:
🤔 I was only surprised by the mini wieners.
That’s the starters menu, probably. To work up an appetitebefore the main menu shows up?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:11 am

Sally7 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:24 am
Search for a Bull is going well - Thank you for the suggestion. There is a lot of filtering, and trying to focus on the fact that what's needed is a Bull to cuckold Handye, with some degree of determination, but some very hot chat with a particular guy last night. He is not experienced in cuckolding (as far as I can ascertain), but quite open-minded and when it was carefully introduced, he was aroused by the idea of my partner knowing that he is chatting to me and turning me on... so here's hoping. He did manage to make me damp, yes, and quite frustrated. I'm looking for a well-endowed bull. Larger than average would feel extra hot. Although a smaller penis can be accommodated in all sorts of ways that a very large one cannot.... I'm only 5'2''. But do seem to be able to manage. I know size isn't supposed to matter but it's extra hot when they bump the top :lol:
Glad you guys are starting your journey together. My wife has always admitted that size is important, but once she found her new BF, I don't think she realized that it was AS important. Her new friend is about 8.5" (21.6 cm for those not in the US) and I am about 6 1/4" (15.8 cm) for comparison. She is reluctant to admit it even though I tell her it's hot. Another factor is that he is not white which is another first for her. Get a couple of drinks in her and she will admit that the size and race makes it a bit "hotter." The ultimate factor though is she has a connection to him in a FWB type of way. For her, she isn't the type for booty calls, just likes to make a date out of the experiences. Hoping you find your Mr Right!!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:54 am

I just found your thread. Such a hot time for both of you. Anticipation is almost as arousing as the act. Then processing the memories is net another layer of pleasure and eroticism.

With regard to preparation, Sally7... more subtle teasing may be in order. When he's inside you ask him to hold still and to describe to you how your pussy will feel to the Bull's cock. Or ask him to tell you how he thinks your pussy will feel to his smaller cock after the Bull's has stretch you and given you an intense orgasm? Those kind of questions whispered in his ear during sex.

Although it maybe difficult given your sex drive, it can also be fun to put a few days of restriction on him before your tryst. My former partner (more than a decade ago) imposed a rule that I could not enter her for ten days before a date with a Bull and that neither of us were allowed an orgasm for five days preceding a tryst. The restriction built the anticipation and increased her readiness to be fucked... and the intensity of my anticipation of her enjoying her tryst. She wanted me present during the tryst. But she also wanted me to remain a few feet away to assure I didn't distract either of them during the fuck. I enjoyed sitting in a stuffed chair close by and watching her as she became lost in the moment while climbing the wall of orgasm. It was also very powerfully erotic to watch the Bull have an orgasm after hers.

You may also want to explore the bisexual facet of being a cuckold. This may or may not apply. But some couples enjoy it when the woman commands her partner to participate. She is submissive to the Bull. He is submissive to her. Hence, your partner would be submissive to the Bull. "Honey, guide his cock into my pussy! Use your hand to place the head of his large shaft right between my labia." Once he does this for you, you could say, "How does it feel to wrap your hand around a large cock?"

So many possibilities!!!

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:57 am

Handye12 and Sally7... the most important three things are communicate, communicate, communicate! You will deeply enjoy this exploration if you are both very honest with one another and transparent about your desires, wishes, and plans. I'm definitely subscribing to this thread. HOT!!!

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:43 am

The Owl wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:57 am
Handye12 and Sally7... the most important three things are communicate, communicate, communicate! You will deeply enjoy this exploration if you are both very honest with one another and transparent about your desires, wishes, and plans. I'm definitely subscribing to this thread. HOT!!!
Thanks for the advice.
I do believe we have this on our side, as we've been completely open with each other from Day 1. I think we've discussed most scenarios, however I'm sure there'll be plenty of curve balls along the journey, but hopefully we'll discuss them as they come about in our usually calm way.
Having said that, Sally can be a little impulsive :| :D
We have a few 'leads' with regard to the bull search. Fingers crossed
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:16 pm

A lovely member of OHW asked if we were having any success in finding a bull. I wrote this and hope he doesn't mind me sharing (my answer only), I've been chatting to a few potential bulls online. There has been some very hot chat. It feels arousing but also a bit strange. I spent a week away from Handye, due to our work commitments, and that was not so much fun. I enjoy sharing the excitement with him. Now we are back together it's really hot and I feel that there is potential to actually meet with someone. Handye is very encouraging and it feels so loving to set out on this journey with him. We seem to be on the same wavelength. I'm hoping for a good outcome and stories to share in the next couple of weeks. Life and work sometimes get in the way, but together we'll get through them. It does feel very exciting, though, one of the guys has sent pictures - and I'm giggling like a schoolgirl. Quite disgracing myself really.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:17 pm

Sally7 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:16 pm
Quite disgracing myself really.
🤣 👍🏼👍🏼

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:50 am

Officially a Verified Hot Wife! ..... :whip:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 am

Congratulations!

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 am

Oh details please!

Carlas husband
Trainable

Unread post by Carlas husband » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:45 am

What Wantsomefunto said!
How We Are Into This:
Carla picks her lovers herself.
We call them ‘lovers’ to signify that they must be nice to Carla, not just fuck her.
Submission and humiliation is not part of it for us.
I do not watch or participate. Yet.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:34 pm

Hi Sally7... I am presuming you went through the steps to become a "Verified Hotwife" on ourhotwives.org. If so, now you can privately converse with other verified hotwives. Correct?

My guess is that soon enough you will also become an "official" Hotwife... through skin-to-skin enjoyment... with a well-endowed Cocksman.

In the mean time, savor the anticipation with Handye. I wonder where this adventure will take the two of you. Handye's historical posts suggest he has a longstanding desire to be fully cucked by you and your lucky Bull. Likewise, it sounds like you are enjoying taking on the Hotwife role. I look forward to reading the ongoing saga about how each of you move forward in your relationship. Sounds like you have made a lot of progress already.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:30 am

Congratulations to our newest VHW Sally7 💙 👏
Welcome to our VHW community

Sèe you in the LL - what happens in the LL stays in the LL 😉🤫

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:42 am

The Owl wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Hi Sally7... I am presuming you went through the steps to become a "Verified Hotwife" on ourhotwives.org. If so, now you can privately converse with other verified hotwives. Correct?

My guess is that soon enough you will also become an "official" Hotwife... through skin-to-skin enjoyment... with a well-endowed Cocksman.

In the mean time, savor the anticipation with Handye. I wonder where this adventure will take the two of you. Handye's historical posts suggest he has a longstanding desire to be fully cucked by you and your lucky Bull. Likewise, it sounds like you are enjoying taking on the Hotwife role. I look forward to reading the ongoing saga about how each of you move forward in your relationship. Sounds like you have made a lot of progress already.
I'll answer that VHW part 😀
Yes all VHW'S (verified hotwives) go through a verification process before they get their bright blue names 💙

Then they are given access to a hidden forum (the LL) so that they can interact with the only other women who truly "get it", other hotwives!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Another VHW in bright pretty Blue!!

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:26 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 pm
Thank you Farmgirl! I'm very pleased to have my new blue name.
Last edited by Sally7 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Sally7 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:26 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 pm
Thank you Farmgirl! I'm very pleased to have my new blue name. :whip:
Wow what an amazing journey and we haven't started yet.
As you no doubt can tell, once Sally has her eye on something she goes for it 100%
As a wannabe Cuck, Sally is absolute dream. I feel very, very, lucky. (Lovingly she says the same)

We have been talking with a young bull. They have transferred photos, they'll make a cute couple, and both are keen to move to the next stage of a meet and greet. I don't know if I'm invited, or not. I can read their communication and one minute they both think it will be good to have me there, and the next minute they seem to infer they prefer to just focus on each other.
I think Sally's uncanny intuition has quickly ascertained that not knowing is very exciting to me :roll:
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:51 am

I've been catching up and reading your thread now that you are also in the Ladies Lounge (welcome again!). Sounds like the two of you are well suited to this lifestyle. I love the love and respect that I can feel from both of you as you talk about each other. I hope your journey goes well.

Sally, you mentioned in one post that you have a rule for yourself that you won't kiss the bull. I think everyone needs to figure out what works for them, my only caution is to be careful of putting too many "rules" in place before you've even found someone to play with. Keep talking to Handye12 and discussing what does and doesn't feel right to the two of you. Then talk again after you've chatted with your first bull, or had a meet and greet with one , or played for the first time, and adjust accordingly. If you have a "rule" then you might feel like you are breaking it if you cross that line without a conversation, but you also might feel that bringing up the conversation about a "rule" is a major undertaking. If you think about all of these limits as part of an ongoing conversation, it will feel more fluid and natural.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:01 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:51 am
I've been catching up and reading your thread now that you are also in the Ladies Lounge (welcome again!). Sounds like the two of you are well suited to this lifestyle. I love the love and respect that I can feel from both of you as you talk about each other. I hope your journey goes well.

Sally, you mentioned in one post that you have a rule for yourself that you won't kiss the bull. I think everyone needs to figure out what works for them, my only caution is to be careful of putting too many "rules" in place before you've even found someone to play with. Keep talking to Handye12 and discussing what does and doesn't feel right to the two of you. Then talk again after you've chatted with your first bull, or had a meet and greet with one , or played for the first time, and adjust accordingly. If you have a "rule" then you might feel like you are breaking it if you cross that line without a conversation, but you also might feel that bringing up the conversation about a "rule" is a major undertaking. If you think about all of these limits as part of an ongoing conversation, it will feel more fluid and natural.
You're absolutely right Lookingforadventure! Talking with potential bulls and the three of us discussing what we would like from our first skin-on-skin meeting has only made me realize how lucky I am to have Handye as my wannabe cuck. It's only brought us closer, being able to discuss desires with him that I've never been able to mention to anyone before.
The no-kissing rule has gone out of the window. So has the no-oral rule! .... I thought that kissing would be too intimate but the real intimacy comes from our supporting each other in developing this lifestyle. I've also changed and refined my ideas around the sort of encounters I'm looking for and what's needed in a bull. I listened to an excellent podcast "Consenting Adults" where Leyna Nguyen interviews a HW about cuckolding. The HW explained the special qualities that she enjoys in a bull. Everyone will be different, but I'm finding the anticipation so arousing. Things have progressed with one potential bull that we are chatting to. For me, he's a clear favorite. His latest message is....

This is what I love about this lifestyle, the mental stimulation that comes about through these exchanges… and we’ve not even met before! Hopefully, great things to come and cum… all whilst H looks on 😊 xx

He knows that I'm excited. He has also said that He has no problem with H cleaning up afterwards.... as long as H doesn't interrupt us. Which I think is very magnanimous of him. :lol: I'm starting to believe that this is really going to happen! H has just offered that we will book a hotel room - Our potential bull is in a city just a short drive away. Looks like we are going to make a weekend of it. Not this weekend because of work commitments, but maybe next weekend and then I hope to have an update ....

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:14 pm

Thanks Sally

So wonderful to see how you are approaching this with an open mind and a wonderful supporting soon-to-be-cuck husband.
You obviously already have a wonderful cuck just waiting for you to enjoy yourself.
Hopefully your fist Bull will further stimulate your thinking and experiences and help all three of you progress to the IMPORTANT stage with a Wife enjoying life with a BUll-lover and a supporting Cuck, both of whom trying to please the Lady as She deserves.

Can't wait to hear from you and your cuck again.

Sincerely
elina

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:22 am

I can't wait to hear about your guys' exploits! With you two being so communicative you should have an amazing experience with your bull!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:14 am

Bump

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:48 am

funfortwo wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:11 am

Glad you guys are starting your journey together. My wife has always admitted that size is important, but once she found her new BF, I don't think she realized that it was AS important. Her new friend is about 8.5" (21.6 cm for those not in the US) and I am about 6 1/4" (15.8 cm) for comparison. She is reluctant to admit it even though I tell her it's hot. Another factor is that he is not white which is another first for her. Get a couple of drinks in her and she will admit that the size and race makes it a bit "hotter." The ultimate factor though is she has a connection to him in a FWB type of way. For her, she isn't the type for booty calls, just likes to make a date out of the experiences. Hoping you find your Mr Right!!
Makes me wonder what would be her ultimate alternative choice to you. it sounds like she's found someone who can add to the sexual experience. it's great that the two of you still have a great connection with each other!!