Midlife crisis maybe

Break the ice here and talk to us!
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Midlife crisis maybe

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:36 pm

The good hub wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:41 pm
Well, sometimes life is weird with its twists and turns….

We had planned to social meet with a new guy today. We only had a few hours and didn’t have very high hopes for this meet up. Just proves you should give every opportunity a chance cause he turned out to be our best meet up yet!! He has LS experience and the difference between he and the “amateur “ guys we had met previously was apparent. Wife is quite smitten with this a guy so we will see how it progresses

. That’s all for now
Thanks for keeping us up to date!!

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:53 am

That’s great news. Persistence and patience pays. You note your lack of experience but your constant communication makes up for it. Communication is lacking in a huge percentage of marriages so you two are way ahead of the game. Finding and vetting the right one, or ones, is a painstaking process but well worth the effort. 2up’s advice was spot on. This experience is not about him, it’s about your wife. Believe it or not, there are guys out there that understand this and when found, both your wife and your worlds will be rocked. Don’t change what you’re doing. Your wife is worth the wait. Best to you both.

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:43 pm

Thank you Gulfcpl, you are absolutely correct in the communication. In fact, that was my biggest concern going into this. My wife, love her as I do, has never been much of a communicator. Once we decided to go forward with this, that had to be addressed. She has gotten a lot better but I still have to remind her that for this to work, everything has to be open. Like everything else associated with this LS, it’s a learning process!!
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:44 am

So…… I suggested she see if guy we saw Saturday night wanted to have dinner with just her….. they have a plan for tomorrow night. Big step for me

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:21 am

The good hub wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:44 am
So…… I suggested she see if guy we saw Saturday night wanted to have dinner with just her….. they have a plan for tomorrow night. Big step for me
Congratulations on taking a big step! I can't wait to find out what happens.

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:48 pm

Now that my wife is on here and telling the story way better run I can, catch the rest of our journey on her post in the hotwife forum. She is writing it under “Newbie having trouble flirting” post.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:11 pm

The good hub wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:48 pm
Now that my wife is on here and telling the story way better run I can, catch the rest of our journey on her post in the hotwife forum. She is writing it under “Newbie having trouble flirting” post.
Thank you for the update. I'll go check out her posts.