Long time lurker, first time poster

Break the ice here and talk to us!
curiouschattycouple
Virgin

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster

Unread post by curiouschattycouple » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:09 pm

We had a long talk the other night about her having another guy to keep her company while I am gone for work, as I am sometimes away for weeks on end. She was suggesting having her initial candidate come over but just to keep her company and warm the bed and hold her, and in return she would be ok with over the clothes (pajamas) groping only. I told her to go ahead, because I know there is no way she can keep her clothes on after a back rub and some spooning. So I guess maybe he is back in the picture out of convenience, although she had ruled him out. Probably because she mostly trusts him since they had some previous interaction and because if I am not there he would go for it. I don't think she is going to move forward with it too soon, but I think she was feeling out whether it would be an option for some of my planned absences next year.

Initially when we were talking rules earlier this year, we agreed to keep this out of the house, but since we have a seperate entrance option for the master bedroom wing, she figures he could park across the road and sneak in after the kids go to bed, and she can kick him out by midnight or so.

Anyways, very exciting to talk about and she clearly has been thinking. We will need to go over this more, but it does seem like solo play is back as her preferred option.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:23 pm

That's awesome. Fingers crossed for you two.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:13 am

curiouschattycouple wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:09 pm
We had a long talk the other night about her having another guy to keep her company while I am gone for work, as I am sometimes away for weeks on end. She was suggesting having her initial candidate come over but just to keep her company and warm the bed and hold her, and in return she would be ok with over the clothes (pajamas) groping only. I told her to go ahead, because I know there is no way she can keep her clothes on after a back rub and some spooning. So I guess maybe he is back in the picture out of convenience, although she had ruled him out. Probably because she mostly trusts him since they had some previous interaction and because if I am not there he would go for it. I don't think she is going to move forward with it too soon, but I think she was feeling out whether it would be an option for some of my planned absences next year.

Initially when we were talking rules earlier this year, we agreed to keep this out of the house, but since we have a seperate entrance option for the master bedroom wing, she figures he could park across the road and sneak in after the kids go to bed, and she can kick him out by midnight or so.

Anyways, very exciting to talk about and she clearly has been thinking. We will need to go over this more, but it does seem like solo play is back as her preferred option.
If it floats your boat I say go for it!!

curiouschattycouple
Virgin

Unread post by curiouschattycouple » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:21 am

We will see what happens. It's not the first false start.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:10 am

I think that is a promising idea. No guy is going to come over just to hold her and grope with clothes on. I'm sure she realizes that. She is probably just floating the idea and testing you. Just say yes, yes, yes. It sounds like a good start.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:13 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:10 am
I think that is a promising idea. No guy is going to come over just to hold her and grope with clothes on. I'm sure she realizes that. She is probably just floating the idea and testing you. Just say yes, yes, yes. It sounds like a good start.
you'd be amazed at what some people will do to finally get inside of her!! ;) :lol: ;)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:48 pm

you'd be amazed at what some people will do to finally get inside of her!! ;) :lol: ;)

Yeah.