Introduction

Break the ice here and talk to us!
validuser
Prepubescent

Introduction

Unread post by validuser » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:27 am

Thanks to the admins and whoever owns and sponsors this site.

My introduction to this site was stumbeling upon w770’s thread where he details his journey of getting to share his beloved wife.
Incredibly hot!! in fact, I found it to be the hottest thing I have found on the internet in a long time.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop in getting to fulfill your fantasy.
Your wife may not be interested and see the value of you sharing your story here but I can assure you that it has made a lot of guys here very happy.
Personally it inspired me to embrace my kink even more and be proud to want to share the person I love.
You are my hero. As are all the other active board members for helping to normalize this harmless but very taboo kink.

Reading the board members words of encouragement and tactical and emotional advice has been very touching and really makes me want to feel at home here.

Inspired by this I would like to share my journey and seek advice in my hopeful seduction of my love interest into becoming my hot wife.

Also, I have become the lover of a hot couple and been blessed in getting to explore a hot wife relationship from the bulls perspective.
I would like to share some of of our exploits and ask advise from other members of the board on how to develop that relationship.

I have always been very sexually curious and love exploring and talking about sex. Learning what turns other people on and exploring my own desires.
I hope this will prove a good place for that.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Introduction

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:21 am

Welcome to the community!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:53 am

Welcome validuser and looking forward to hearing about your journey and perspectives from both sides,

LVyoung
Experienced

Unread post by LVyoung » Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! If you ever want a single guy's perspective, just give me a shout. Always happy to chat. Good luck!
Young faced BWC living in Vegas.