Hi From UK Manchester

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Plumbdown1984
Prepubescent

Hi From UK Manchester

Unread post by Plumbdown1984 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am

Hi,

NW England, Manchester, w male 39yo

I'm only just getting the hang of this entire forum. Lots and lots of people from many countries which is great!

Personally I'm hoping to chat to some like minded people and move towards meeting. I have experience as a bull for a couple, the whole dynamic and vibe was amazing and much fun was had between the three of us. I'd love to get to know more people and see what other experiences we could share.

If you're reading this maybe I could ask you the question...

What do you look for in a BULL?

N

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Hi From UK Manchester

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 am

Welcome to OHW

You might find that this site is not so oriented towards meetups (although it has a personals section, and it does happen).

The lifestyle-oriented dating app/site that my wife (leggysandy) uses has a Hotwife category, so if you're interested in this dynamic, it might be a good way to meet ladies/couples who are local.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Plumbdown1984
Prepubescent

Unread post by Plumbdown1984 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:53 am

leggysman wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 am
Welcome to OHW

You might find that this site is not so oriented towards meetups (although it has a personals section, and it does happen).

The lifestyle-oriented dating app/site that my wife (leggysandy) uses has a Hotwife category, so if you're interested in this dynamic, it might be a good way to meet ladies/couples who are local.

Thankyou for your advice. Which site/app is this may I ask?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am

Plumbdown1984 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:53 am
Thankyou for your advice. Which site/app is this may I ask?
In your PMs :cool:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:02 am

Plumbdown1984 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am
Hi,

I'm only just getting the hang of this entire forum. Lots and lots of people from many countries which is great!

Personally I'm hoping to chat to some like minded people and move towards meeting. I have experience as a bull for a couple, the whole dynamic and vibe was amazing and much fun was had between the three of us. I'd love to get to know more people and see what other experiences we could share.

N
Always happy to see a UK'er here. Welcome.

What do you look for in a bull? Well, we are already taken care of here, but I prefer someone who is not a 'BULL'. That is, someone who is not just after my wife's pussy, and sod everything else. I would be looking for someone (if I was looking) who sees us as humans, not pieces of meat. Someone who is skilled at lovemaking/sex. Someone who respects me, even though I would want him to sometimes be dominant with me. Someone who asks questions, tries to understand what we both want and need. I wouldn't mind if you got a kick out of fucking married pussy, of fucking another man's wife. Why wouldn't I? After all, I'm getting a kick out of another man fucking my wife. Someone that can chat afterwards, and be a friend too. Maybe you get the idea.

I think it's difficult to be a good 'bull'. You need to be clever in understanding everyone's perspective. Know when to push, know when to hold back (and I'm not talking about fucking!). To realise that a lot of what is going on is 'play', acting a role perhaps. To understand that all three people have to get satisfaction from the situation. You need subtlety. Not something 'BULLS' are renowned for!

Hopefully you can tell us something more about your situation.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:13 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:02 am
Plumbdown1984 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am
Hi,

N
Always happy to see a UK'er here. Welcome.

What do you look for in a bull? Well, we are already taken care of here, but I prefer someone who is not a 'BULL'. That is, someone who is not just after my wife's pussy, and sod everything else. I would be looking for someone (if I was looking) who sees us as humans, not pieces of meat. Someone who is skilled at lovemaking/sex. Someone who respects me, even though I would want him to sometimes be dominant with me. Someone who asks questions, tries to understand what we both want and need. I wouldn't mind if you got a kick out of fucking married pussy, of fucking another man's wife. Why wouldn't I? After all, I'm getting a kick out of another man fucking my wife. Someone that can chat afterwards, and be a friend too. Maybe you get the idea.

I think it's difficult to be a good 'bull'. You need to be clever in understanding everyone's perspective. Know when to push, know when to hold back (and I'm not talking about fucking!). To realise that a lot of what is going on is 'play', acting a role perhaps. To understand that all three people have to get satisfaction from the situation. You need subtlety. Not something 'BULLS' are renowned for!

Hopefully you can tell us something more about your situation.
I couldn't have said it better myself, trecital.

Plumbdown1984
Prepubescent

Unread post by Plumbdown1984 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:59 am

Trecital,

I really appreciate your taking the time to respond, it's the sort of insight I was hoping for. I have to agree with a lot of what you said. I'm of the idea that things are more fun when you're all happy and friendly. I suppose it's in my personality to get along and develop understanding.

A while back I was invited to be the bull for a couple. The husband would scout for talent and present the select few the wife. She would then reach out and sort of vet them. I hear there are many time waster and keyboards warriors but I made the cut as i was intrigued and we got on from the get go.

The dynamic is: discretion is paramount. Leading up to a meet the wife and I will communicate and things will heat up massively to the point where we are about to burst. She likes to show him the convos and he gets off on it. Then he will give me a few challenges to complete when the meet happens. These will be more of a dominance thing for him to enjoy.
He will recieved messages and pics throughout the meet whilst he waits nearby.

This will usually be in a hotel room and we will go at it for hours on end till they kick us out. Don't get me wrong we have the most amazing time and there is nothing like it. After the meet I might get a few pics or videos. Then it's pretty much radio silence till the bat signal goes up again.

If I'm honest id like more communication between the three of us so we would all be more involved and a bit ore reflective of the situation you described.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:26 pm

Hi Plumdown,

"I really appreciate your taking the time to respond"......No problem. Hopefully you'll get some further responses, but the New Member Intro forum is somewhat overlooked. So you may want to post elsewhere for more feedback.

From what you've described of your situation I would have thought that you would have a good response with most couples.
The cuckold personality/viewpoint is difficult for most non-cucks to understand, I would assume. It runs counter intuitive to what most people think and are brought up to believe. And, I have to admit, I don't fully understand it myself, as a cuck. So what chance do non cucks stand?

I'm not saying that my view of what a good bull should be, is the only one. There are certainly people out there (and on OHW) who would prefer a dominant "I couldn't give a shit about what you want" type bull. But to get that dynamic to work properly, or to last any length of time? Difficult, I would suggest. But, it takes all sorts, as they say.
Your desire for more communication bodes well for you, I'd say.
Although I can imagine quite a few cucks, and wives, either not knowing what they really want, or finding it hard to communicate it. Or just plain shy to admit to certain things.

Some of us have a desire to improve and be the best we can in what we choose to do. Personally I find that to be more personally satisfying than acting "like a bull in a china shop".

I did live in the NW for quite a few years, and I'm familiar with the region, including Manchester and the surrounding towns. I enjoyed my time in the region, particularly the great countryside surrounding the area.
Good memories.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:35 am

Oh, forgot to add.....I've sent you a pm. Hopefully you can now view your Inbox. But you might have to make a few more posts to be able to receive private messages.