Long Time Lurker, 1st Time Poster

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Long Time Lurker, 1st Time Poster

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:01 pm

I've been lurking without a login for months, but I finally decided to join in.

I've had a HW fantasy for years since my ex-wife cheated on me. I can't get the thought out of my head that if I had just opened up the relationship I'd be enjoying her fucking other men just as much as she did. Alas, it was not meant to be. After reading many posts on here, I know now that it probably wouldn't have worked out, but man it would have been great to see her ride another man before it all went out the window.

My current wife isn't into the lifestyle, but does have some interesting kinks that give me hope. She loves wearing an anklet even though I gently explained that some guys could take it the wrong way. She even teased me about it a bit, but assured me that wasn't what it was for and that it would never happen and I "didn't have anything to worry about". (IF SHE ONLY KNEW!)

I recently took a series of sexy pictures of her doing kinky things and made them the background for my watch and showed her. In the past she wound have said "no" or "delete it", but this time she said, "you better not let anybody see that!" (It was of her ass with her shiny diamond plug in and the watch hands were centered on the plug)

She's also into almost anything once she gets turned on. She's usually down for a good dare and has even stripped down naked and pleasured herself while I drove down a busy highway!

This week I even worked up the courage to tell her that it's such a turn on when she takes charge and that I loved the idea of her getting me a cage for my cock and telling me when I'm allowed to have a release. She said "okie dokie :) ". SO Sexy!

For now I'll just be content with the kinks she has and not try to push the issue, but maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of seeing the look in her eyes as another man slides his cock inside her and the satisfying reward afterwards as she slowly lowers herself on my face to make all my dreams come true!

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Long Time Lurker, 1st Time Poster

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:42 am

Welcome, Fearlesspain.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:03 pm

Fearlesspain wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:01 pm

I've had a HW fantasy for years since my ex-wife cheated on me. I can't get the thought out of my head that if I had just opened up the relationship I'd be enjoying her fucking other men just as much as she did. Alas, it was not meant to be. After reading many posts on here, I know now that it probably wouldn't have worked out, but man it would have been great to see her ride another man before it all went out the window.

My current wife isn't into the lifestyle, but does have some interesting kinks that give me hope. She loves wearing an anklet even though I gently explained that some guys could take it the wrong way. She even teased me about it a bit, but assured me that wasn't what it was for and that it would never happen and I "didn't have anything to worry about". (IF SHE ONLY KNEW!)

I recently took a series of sexy pictures of her doing kinky things and made them the background for my watch and showed her. In the past she wound have said "no" or "delete it", but this time she said, "you better not let anybody see that!" (It was of her ass with her shiny diamond plug in and the watch hands were centered on the plug)

She's also into almost anything once she gets turned on. She's usually down for a good dare and has even stripped down naked and pleasured herself while I drove down a busy highway!

This week I even worked up the courage to tell her that it's such a turn on when she takes charge and that I loved the idea of her getting me a cage for my cock and telling me when I'm allowed to have a release. She said "okie dokie :) ". SO Sexy!

For now I'll just be content with the kinks she has and not try to push the issue, but maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of seeing the look in her eyes as another man slides his cock inside her and the satisfying reward afterwards as she slowly lowers herself on my face to make all my dreams come true!
welcome!

it sounds like you are on your way into the lifestyle.
you might want to check out the book title "The Faithful HotWife" Notice it says Hotwife and not Housewife lol
It gives you ideas to try that you can remain faithful but live the lifestyle in a way. Check it out and see if it's for you.
Wishing you all my best!

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:14 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:03 pm
Fearlesspain wrote:

welcome!

you might want to check out the book title "The Faithful HotWife" Notice it says Hotwife and not Housewife lol
It gives you ideas to try that you can remain faithful but live the lifestyle in a way. Check it out and see if it's for you.
Wishing you all my best!
Thanks! I'll give it a look. After finally opening up to her about my desire for her to take a more dominant role, she has done very well. She's teasing and denying me. I couldn't ask for more right now!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 am

Fearlesspain wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:14 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:03 pm
Fearlesspain wrote:

welcome!

Wishing you all my best!
Thanks! I'll give it a look. After finally opening up to her about my desire for her to take a more dominant role, she has done very well. She's teasing and denying me. I couldn't ask for more right now!
Sounds wonderful! My best wishes for you guys!!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:58 am

Welcome