Hey Everyone

Break the ice here and talk to us!
CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Hey Everyone

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am

New mid 30s couple here interested in learning more about the lifestyle and seeing where it goes. This site seems like a wealth of knowledge!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Hey Everyone

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:00 pm

Welcome to the forum CuriousCpl2. The game is to make the rules up as you go. Make them fit each other's fantasies.

Florida293
Prepubescent

Unread post by Florida293 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:03 pm

I have not been on this site for a long time now but wanted to return and share some thoughts about our sex life and how it has changed over the years when we entered the lifestyle. I had my first bi experience in college when my roommate seduced me. I never forgot the feeling she gave me and how it opened me to a world of added enjoyment. I married my husband Ron, a naval officer, right out of college and our party life included going to the navy clubs on the weekend. The atmosphere there was electric. I found that the navy pilots were wonderful dancers and there was lots of flirting. After a few months of this I had sex with one of the pilots. This was the first man other than my husband after our marriage.
I wonder if sharing more about this and how it affected our marriage (good, not bad) would be of interest to you – CuriousCpl2 - and some others who are at the point where I started having sex with someone other than my husband. I am Rose.

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome Army!1

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Florida293 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:03 pm
I have not been on this site for a long time now but wanted to return and share some thoughts about our sex life and how it has changed over the years when we entered the lifestyle. I had my first bi experience in college when my roommate seduced me. I never forgot the feeling she gave me and how it opened me to a world of added enjoyment. I married my husband Ron, a naval officer, right out of college and our party life included going to the navy clubs on the weekend. The atmosphere there was electric. I found that the navy pilots were wonderful dancers and there was lots of flirting. After a few months of this I had sex with one of the pilots. This was the first man other than my husband after our marriage.
I wonder if sharing more about this and how it affected our marriage (good, not bad) would be of interest to you – CuriousCpl2 - and some others who are at the point where I started having sex with someone other than my husband. I am Rose.
Welcum to OHW Rose. I do not wish to hijack CuriousCpl2’s intro. I would strongly suggest you consider starting your own intro thread, or simply diving in with your own thread in the main forum that best suits your flavor of Ethical Non-Monogomy.

It sounds like your story would be enjoyed and very helpful to many of the readers here. You would also enjoy the comradery of the Verified Hotwives (with Bright Blue usernames). They have their own hidden forum. See the sticky thread, 3rd topic down in the Hotwife Forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am

Thanks Mr. Gilf. We're enjoying the site so far, there's so much info!

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am

Being new to the site, I have a question: have people or do people meet through here at all or is it mainly an informational site. It looks like maybe both?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 pm

CuriousCpl2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am
Being new to the site, I have a question: have people or do people meet through here at all or is it mainly an informational site. It looks like maybe both?

Mostly information, though some have met up from here. I would say the information and sharing of journeys is the main theme.
There are forums for ones looking for others that are fairly well used.

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 pm

Thanks, Her. Seems like a fair assessment 😃

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:21 am

CuriousCpl2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am
I think that is an excellent question.

Mostly OHW is an informational resource, as well as a soundboard for people who are sexually curious, or experienced, and publish their experiences. In a public site such as this, there is really no way to determine the veracity of any given post or thread (of course some are just plainly implausible), but the policy of this site seems to be to try to avoid calling them into question unless they are too controversial or disruptive.

To be fair, the mods in the site generally have a light touch, but when serious transgressions occur they have banned people from the site. It is a tough line to tread when trying to allow for creative expression, so, unless there were changes and subscriptions, and background checks, I just cannot see how the truth of a publication can be ascertained.

As to whether people meet through OHW, the answer is yes, but usually more as a byproduct of interacting with like-minded members and finding a sufficient affinity and attraction to want to take it to an 'in-person' meet. It is not, however the main purpose of the site, nor does OHW (to my knowledge) act like an Ashley Madison type site where hookups are the main objective. Perhaps it would be a lucrative avenue for them to explore, but it could overwhelm the original informational service offered by the site.

Cheers!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:28 pm

Most importantly, this site is a very well run community of likeminded people. You can talk to us about the things you might not be able to discuss with your real-life friends -- we get it.

Of course, there's tons of information, advice, stories (good and bad), and of course our Hotties :mrgreen:

And yes, sometimes people meet up IRL. We have.

But you can also make new friends here. We've done that too. We've become friends with another well-known couple that we met here. There are lots of good people on OHW.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:08 am

Thanks for the responses and warm welcome again. It does seem like a great little community here.