Unread post by jeffwatches » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:36 am

Very good story

Blackjack4724
Player

Re: Hello from Indiana!!

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:36 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:58 am
Has the avatar been changed? Or is this still the original one that was used when you signed up?
New avatar. That’s Tammy’s hot ass!!

indiainawannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by indiainawannabe » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:59 pm

Not hijacking this thread but Blackjack i could not respond to your pm. the answer is yes.

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:50 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:06 am
Hello we wanted to take just a minute to say hi and introduce ourselves. We are new to the site. We kind of ran across it on the internet searching.
We are married. Both on our second marriage. I have always had a girlfriend into swinging and being a hotwife. In my first marriage I tried to get my husband, after being married ten years,to try swinging or letting me have fun with other men as I grew more and more curious about the lifestyle. After repeated attempts and him saying he was still resistant.
I had a standing invitation with my gf and her husband to go to a swing party with them. After sometime contemplating and being frustrated with the lack of sex from my first husband, I agreed to go to a party with them. My eyes were opened wide at the party I attended with them. I experienced things I had only fantasized about. I had five different men that night and from that point I was hooked. Long story short, my first husband and I split for several reasons not just the sex. I continued with my friends as a unicorn for several months and enjoying my new found sexual freedom.
I met my current husband through mutual friend of ours. The first time we met we had a huge sexual attraction. He had been divorced about two years at that time.
We explored new sexual fantasies together. I told him my gangbang fantasies. For my birthday the first year we had met he set up an eight guy gangbang for me. It was the most incredible experience to have that many men paying so much attention to me. It made me feel so in control and powerful.
Our relationship continued to get stronger and we decided we would get married and continue our lives together in this wonderful sexually free lifestyle. Since then we have experienced quite a bit. He has developed a steady group of women he services frequently and sometimes with me involved. But I have an even larger stable of guys I have accumulated over time.
We just have a lot of fun and thought we’d try the site to see who we can meet and share experiences with in hopes of expanding our world. Please comment and tell us about your experiences. Glad to share things we’ve done in more detail.
Hi, got your message, we’d love to chat with you guys and get some information. I can’t send PMs yet, but will be in touch.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:00 pm

Statein88 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:50 pm
Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:06 am
Hello we wanted to take just a minute to say hi and introduce ourselves. We are new to the site. We kind of ran across it on the internet searching.
We are married. Both on our second marriage. I have always had a girlfriend into swinging and being a hotwife. In my first marriage I tried to get my husband, after being married ten years,to try swinging or letting me have fun with other men as I grew more and more curious about the lifestyle. After repeated attempts and him saying he was still resistant.
I had a standing invitation with my gf and her husband to go to a swing party with them. After sometime contemplating and being frustrated with the lack of sex from my first husband, I agreed to go to a party with them. My eyes were opened wide at the party I attended with them. I experienced things I had only fantasized about. I had five different men that night and from that point I was hooked. Long story short, my first husband and I split for several reasons not just the sex. I continued with my friends as a unicorn for several months and enjoying my new found sexual freedom.
I met my current husband through mutual friend of ours. The first time we met we had a huge sexual attraction. He had been divorced about two years at that time.
We explored new sexual fantasies together. I told him my gangbang fantasies. For my birthday the first year we had met he set up an eight guy gangbang for me. It was the most incredible experience to have that many men paying so much attention to me. It made me feel so in control and powerful.
Our relationship continued to get stronger and we decided we would get married and continue our lives together in this wonderful sexually free lifestyle. Since then we have experienced quite a bit. He has developed a steady group of women he services frequently and sometimes with me involved. But I have an even larger stable of guys I have accumulated over time.
We just have a lot of fun and thought we’d try the site to see who we can meet and share experiences with in hopes of expanding our world. Please comment and tell us about your experiences. Glad to share things we’ve done in more detail.
Hi, got your message, we’d love to chat with you guys and get some information. I can’t send PMs yet, but will be in touch.
We sent you a private message. Let us know if you get it.

GirthBrooksBBC
Prepubescent

Unread post by GirthBrooksBBC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:51 am

What part of Indiana? I'm in Fort Wayne.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:33 pm

Tammy is fire