Hotwife Husband new to forum

Break the ice here and talk to us!
jeffwatches
Virgin

Hotwife Husband new to forum

Unread post by jeffwatches » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:55 am

Hi, I'm Jeff (60) and I'm a proud Hotwife Husband. We have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years and my Sharon (53) has had about 6 boyfriends during that time. We were out of it for about 4 years due to excessive work and building our retirement house 4 hours away. Needless to say any and all free time was used for sleep.

Now that we're retired 2 years now our sex life has suffered greatly to the point of having sex about once a month with no passion. After we ended up arguing about it, Sharon asked if she could find a boyfriend again and I said yes. Before she even found one our sex life improved dramatically just at the thought of it.

Our arrangement has always been to drive her to her boyfriend's house and I watch them have sex. This was the case yesterday afternoon when I got to watch her loose all her inhibitions for about an hour and fuck and suck everything he had in him. Sharon came at least 6 times that I could count and him twice. All of us were extremely comfortable with each other and when we got home Sharon and I also had the best sex we had in years.

Needless to say, Sharon has a new boyfriend and life is great again. Our sex life is back to at least twice a week and she'll be seeing her boyfriend maybe once a week. We fully embrace the Hotwife lifestyle and would like to share and learn from other members.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Hotwife Husband new to forum

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:01 am

Welcome to the forum jeff. Sounds like you have an ideal setup for everyone involved

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:38 am

Welcome to the group. I would say you are living my dream. I can say that sex between my wife and me is slowly diminishing due to lack of interest from her. If she would hotwife I think that would help get her going. She just isn't as horny as she used to be it seems. I imagine she is bored with me now, and or I don't please her as well.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:34 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:55 am
Hi, I'm Jeff (60) and I'm a proud Hotwife Husband. We have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years and my Sharon (53) has had about 6 boyfriends during that time. We were out of it for about 4 years due to excessive work and building our retirement house 4 hours away. Needless to say any and all free time was used for sleep.

Now that we're retired 2 years now our sex life has suffered greatly to the point of having sex about once a month with no passion. After we ended up arguing about it, Sharon asked if she could find a boyfriend again and I said yes. Before she even found one our sex life improved dramatically just at the thought of it.

Our arrangement has always been to drive her to her boyfriend's house and I watch them have sex. This was the case yesterday afternoon when I got to watch her loose all her inhibitions for about an hour and fuck and suck everything he had in him. Sharon came at least 6 times that I could count and him twice. All of us were extremely comfortable with each other and when we got home Sharon and I also had the best sex we had in years.

Needless to say, Sharon has a new boyfriend and life is great again. Our sex life is back to at least twice a week and she'll be seeing her boyfriend maybe once a week. We fully embrace the Hotwife lifestyle and would like to share and learn from other members.
Welcome to this site! It's so wonderful to hear such a positive experience with you guys! I hope you enjoy your experiences here, and feel free to share more of your experiences with us as we can definitely learn a lot from you! :) :)

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:06 am

Oh yes, I have 10 years experience sharing my wife with at least 10 different men. Just found this forum by accident a week or so ago.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:34 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:06 am
Oh yes, I have 10 years experience sharing my wife with at least 10 different men. Just found this forum by accident a week or so ago.
I'm glad you did! You feel like a perfect fit for this group! :)

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:44 am

For a second I thought you were going to say that you would drive her over and wait in the car or drive around waiting for him to finish.

Nice to hear that returning to your past routines got you back on track.
Still working on getting her to say yes. If you want to see any pictures or know our details, just let me know.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:40 am

That’s so awesome you got your groove back. I hope you guys can continue having fun with your new found friend. May I ask why you guys stopped in the first place since you’ve had so much experience in the past?
-Tammy