Hello from Amsterdam

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Dutchcuck96
Prepubescent

Hello from Amsterdam

Unread post by Dutchcuck96 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:57 pm

My gf and I are 25 and 26 years old and are together for 5years now, our sex is amazing but I've had a hotwife fantasy for as long as I can remember. I told my gf I wanted a mfm threesome, she reacted positively and we are starting to look for a guy. I didn't ask is she wanted a huge cock (I'm average around 6") but I really want to see her get pounded by a big cock. Does someone have tips to tell here I actually want to watch her (or not even watch I would love that she would go on a date with someone) get fucked by a guy instead of a threesome?

BTW I'm here first and only sexpartner.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Hello from Amsterdam

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Welcome!
Some advice from a very smart fellow VHW, "Let her be Her" :D.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:54 am

Just remember it’s not all about you. Let her decide who she would like to be with rather than simply basing the would be encounter on a gentleman’s penis size. I realize many guys love the thought of seeing their wife plowed by a huge bull but in order to make things happen you need to be a bit more realistic in your expectations. If your new to this take things slow and let her decide who she wants to be with and at least for the first time, you can be a long for the ride and seeing how you both feel about such an experience. Just my thoughts to help you get started.
-Tammy

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:26 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:54 am
Just remember it’s not all about you. Let her decide who she would like to be with rather than simply basing the would be encounter on a gentleman’s penis size. I realize many guys love the thought of seeing their wife plowed by a huge bull but in order to make things happen you need to be a bit more realistic in your expectations. If your new to this take things slow and let her decide who she wants to be with and at least for the first time, you can be a long for the ride and seeing how you both feel about such an experience. Just my thoughts to help you get started.
-Tammy
Very well thought out thoughts Tammy! :up:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:48 pm

Very well thought out thoughts Tammy! :up:

Agreed.

grom
Prepubescent

Unread post by grom » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:34 am

If your thinking about it for so long, you are way more advanced then her in the process. So I would be carefull with what you tell her because it could scare her. So I agree with Tammy and let her find her own way.