Hello and ask me anything!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Alarge1
Virgin

Hello and ask me anything!

Unread post by Alarge1 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:54 pm

Hey everyone :)

I'm a single male that's new to this site but not to the lifestyle, so I thought I would introduce myself as well as include frequently asked questions that I get so you can get a feel for me personality.

I get a lot of chat requests, and people are usually asking for the same questions, so I thought I might save some time by creating this post. Here are some of the basic questions I get:

1. **Where are you located?** \- I'm originally from Canada but currently living in Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam. I do travel around Asia quite often both for my job and for leisure, so if you're also in a major Asian city there's a good chance I may be visiting your city.

2. **How did you get into this? -** I have a pleasure kink. It's a little hard to describe how extreme it is but honestly sex doesn't feel good if the female isn't satisfied.
So for example if I prematurely ejaculate (hey, it happens sometimes, haha) my brain does not release dopamine and I will feel no pleasure from that whatsoever. I will feel the release of sperm, but it feels more like a slow sneeze than an orgasm.
On the flip side of that, if I really go to town on a woman and make her cum again and again and again until she gives up - that will be the best orgasm for me. I love it.
So my only goal during sex is to pleasure her. It sounds like I'm caring, but it's actually for selfish reasons because that's what I'm into. So when it comes to sex I always try my best. I want to be the best she's ever had. I want her to brag to her friends years from now about how good I am. Maybe I have some psychological disorders for thinking this during sex but it usually results in a very pleasurable experience for both her and I.
My pleasure kink then spills over into exhibitionism, which is why I post my content here on Reddit for free. It turns me on knowing that other people are getting turned on by watching me.

3. **If we play with you will you post it online?** \- Extremely unlikely. As a matter of fact, the first time we play together I prefer no recording whatsoever. The only exception I make for that is if I'm the one holding the camera (it can be your camera, but I need to be behind it to ensure my face isn't shown).
Even with that exception, I strongly prefer no recording for the reason being that the first time is usually more exciting and the people involved (myself included) are more nervous; I don't want to add to this by bringing out cameras and worrying about my or your identity being revealed. I think a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere is important especially so for the first play time.
If it becomes an ongoing arrangement and a high level of trust is established, then I may allow it to be recorded. But that's very rare.
Even if videos are made I will always ask for permission of everyone and anyone in the video and in the case of a couple, I will also ask for the husband/bf's permission to make sure he's ok with have pics/vids of his wife/gf online.
Even after getting approval I will wait at least one month but usually 2-3 months before posting just in case anyone changes their mind. Once something is online it is there forever. If you message me later asking me to delete it, of course I will, but that doesn't mean that someone else hasn't saved it and posted it elsewhere on the internet. So that's a decision I don't take lightly.
So although my profile may seem like I record a lot of my encounters, it's actually very rare. Most women do not want you to record them and almost no women wants you to put it online. Most of the time I don't even bring it up. I won't ask unless I think it may be a possibility, which means that I have noticed exhibitionist tendencies in the females that makes me believe she will enjoy it. That being said there needs to an extremely high level of trust there. The videos you see on my profile are rarely one time encounters. They are with long term partners who trust me.
Which brings me to my next point which isn't actually a question but it's important -

4. **Condoms. Always. No exceptions.** \- Now, this may seem contradictory because in a lot of my videos I'm not wearing a condom, but as I said above these are with long term partners that I trust and I believe the risk is minimized.
But the risk is never zero so that's why I get tested for STD/STI's 4 times a year. Feel free to ask for my most recent test I have no problem showing you.
Sometimes couples ask me to get tested - this is completely fine and it doesn't insult me at all so don't be shy to ask. Trust me if I have an STD I want to be the first one that knows about it, so I want to get tested as often as possible. However, the testing can get quite expensive so if you want me to get tested on your request I expect you to pay for it. Alternatively, you can just wait until my next test which is every 3 months.

5. **Can you share more videos and pictures with me? -** This is the annoying one I get the most.
Everything I'm allowed to share I already post online. I don't have anything else for you.
Also I'm not sending you a face pic until much much later and with various security measures involved.
Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers/fakes in this lifestyle. One way I identify them is that they want to do everything quickly and right away. I understand that a face pic is important to establish attraction and I'm willing to send one eventually, but it won't be soon and it won't be easy.
Sadly, I need to do this to protect myself. I think any reasonable person could understand.

6. **Do you only like skinny Asian girls? -** Not at all. I enjoy women of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, and ages (legally of course). To put it more bluntly, I'm just really fucking horny and like to fuck all types of women.
Actually the differences is what I enjoy most because it makes it more exciting, I wouldn't want to have just one type of woman all the time.
But because I live in Asia, Asian women make up the majority of the population, so that's who I encounter most often. As far as the videos, the skinny ones get more views so that's what I tend to post. But my attraction is on a wide spectrum that encompasses many women for many different reasons, not just physical characteristics.

7. **"My wife really wants to fuck a big cock - she's just shy."** \- Big red flag here. But it's a tricky one because most Asian women are in fact shy.
But my only bad experience in this lifestyle has come from a husband that was pushing me to have sex with his wife, when his wife's body language was telling me that she wasn't into it at all.
Since then I have developed various methods to screen for this.
So if this is solely your fantasy as the male and your wife either doesn't know or doesn't actively want to pursue it, please don't bother contacting me, I'll figure it out eventually.

8. **Do you play with guys too?** \- No, I'm very straight. However during group sex I'm not afraid to get close to the other male or have incidental contact - but nothing of a sexual nature.

9. **"we are not into cuckold or humiliation, is that OK?** Of course, most couples aren't . I'm experienced in hotwifing and cuckolding, MFM, stag / vixen. Each lifestyle has its own mindset, and I'm happy to help, as long as there's consent, fun and respect - I won't judge.
Because of my pleasure kink - I'm here to satisfy you. That's how I see my role - I don't consider myself the star of the show - I'm just an additional piece here to help you fulfil your fantasies. So whatever you are into, I will try my best to do that for you, because turning you on is what turns me on. (Nothing that will hurt me though please).
So even though in my personal life, I don't consider myself a 'dom' or a 'bull' and I'm definitely not into humiliating anyone - I can play those roles for you if you wish and quite well actually. I can't be submissive though - because of my pleasure kink I need to be the one pleasing you - so it doesn't work if I'm in a submissive role.

That's all I can think of for now. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them in the comments below. I'm very open and honest so don't be shy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello and ask me anything!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:14 am

Alarge1 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:54 pm
Hey everyone :)

I'm a single male that's new to this site but not to the lifestyle, so I thought I would introduce myself as well as include frequently asked questions that I get so you can get a feel for me personality.

I get a lot of chat requests, and people are usually asking for the same questions, so I thought I might save some time by creating this post. Here are some of the basic questions I get:

1. **Where are you located?** \- I'm originally from Canada but currently living in Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam. I do travel around Asia quite often both for my job and for leisure, so if you're also in a major Asian city there's a good chance I may be visiting your city.

2. **How did you get into this? -** I have a pleasure kink. It's a little hard to describe how extreme it is but honestly sex doesn't feel good if the female isn't satisfied.
So for example if I prematurely ejaculate (hey, it happens sometimes, haha) my brain does not release dopamine and I will feel no pleasure from that whatsoever. I will feel the release of sperm, but it feels more like a slow sneeze than an orgasm.
On the flip side of that, if I really go to town on a woman and make her cum again and again and again until she gives up - that will be the best orgasm for me. I love it.
So my only goal during sex is to pleasure her. It sounds like I'm caring, but it's actually for selfish reasons because that's what I'm into. So when it comes to sex I always try my best. I want to be the best she's ever had. I want her to brag to her friends years from now about how good I am. Maybe I have some psychological disorders for thinking this during sex but it usually results in a very pleasurable experience for both her and I.
My pleasure kink then spills over into exhibitionism, which is why I post my content here on Reddit for free. It turns me on knowing that other people are getting turned on by watching me.

3. **If we play with you will you post it online?** \- Extremely unlikely. As a matter of fact, the first time we play together I prefer no recording whatsoever. The only exception I make for that is if I'm the one holding the camera (it can be your camera, but I need to be behind it to ensure my face isn't shown).
Even with that exception, I strongly prefer no recording for the reason being that the first time is usually more exciting and the people involved (myself included) are more nervous; I don't want to add to this by bringing out cameras and worrying about my or your identity being revealed. I think a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere is important especially so for the first play time.
If it becomes an ongoing arrangement and a high level of trust is established, then I may allow it to be recorded. But that's very rare.
Even if videos are made I will always ask for permission of everyone and anyone in the video and in the case of a couple, I will also ask for the husband/bf's permission to make sure he's ok with have pics/vids of his wife/gf online.
Even after getting approval I will wait at least one month but usually 2-3 months before posting just in case anyone changes their mind. Once something is online it is there forever. If you message me later asking me to delete it, of course I will, but that doesn't mean that someone else hasn't saved it and posted it elsewhere on the internet. So that's a decision I don't take lightly.
So although my profile may seem like I record a lot of my encounters, it's actually very rare. Most women do not want you to record them and almost no women wants you to put it online. Most of the time I don't even bring it up. I won't ask unless I think it may be a possibility, which means that I have noticed exhibitionist tendencies in the females that makes me believe she will enjoy it. That being said there needs to an extremely high level of trust there. The videos you see on my profile are rarely one time encounters. They are with long term partners who trust me.
Which brings me to my next point which isn't actually a question but it's important -

4. **Condoms. Always. No exceptions.** \- Now, this may seem contradictory because in a lot of my videos I'm not wearing a condom, but as I said above these are with long term partners that I trust and I believe the risk is minimized.
But the risk is never zero so that's why I get tested for STD/STI's 4 times a year. Feel free to ask for my most recent test I have no problem showing you.
Sometimes couples ask me to get tested - this is completely fine and it doesn't insult me at all so don't be shy to ask. Trust me if I have an STD I want to be the first one that knows about it, so I want to get tested as often as possible. However, the testing can get quite expensive so if you want me to get tested on your request I expect you to pay for it. Alternatively, you can just wait until my next test which is every 3 months.

5. **Can you share more videos and pictures with me? -** This is the annoying one I get the most.
Everything I'm allowed to share I already post online. I don't have anything else for you.
Also I'm not sending you a face pic until much much later and with various security measures involved.
Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers/fakes in this lifestyle. One way I identify them is that they want to do everything quickly and right away. I understand that a face pic is important to establish attraction and I'm willing to send one eventually, but it won't be soon and it won't be easy.
Sadly, I need to do this to protect myself. I think any reasonable person could understand.

6. **Do you only like skinny Asian girls? -** Not at all. I enjoy women of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, and ages (legally of course). To put it more bluntly, I'm just really fucking horny and like to fuck all types of women.
Actually the differences is what I enjoy most because it makes it more exciting, I wouldn't want to have just one type of woman all the time.
But because I live in Asia, Asian women make up the majority of the population, so that's who I encounter most often. As far as the videos, the skinny ones get more views so that's what I tend to post. But my attraction is on a wide spectrum that encompasses many women for many different reasons, not just physical characteristics.

7. **"My wife really wants to fuck a big cock - she's just shy."** \- Big red flag here. But it's a tricky one because most Asian women are in fact shy.
But my only bad experience in this lifestyle has come from a husband that was pushing me to have sex with his wife, when his wife's body language was telling me that she wasn't into it at all.
Since then I have developed various methods to screen for this.
So if this is solely your fantasy as the male and your wife either doesn't know or doesn't actively want to pursue it, please don't bother contacting me, I'll figure it out eventually.

8. **Do you play with guys too?** \- No, I'm very straight. However during group sex I'm not afraid to get close to the other male or have incidental contact - but nothing of a sexual nature.

9. **"we are not into cuckold or humiliation, is that OK?** Of course, most couples aren't . I'm experienced in hotwifing and cuckolding, MFM, stag / vixen. Each lifestyle has its own mindset, and I'm happy to help, as long as there's consent, fun and respect - I won't judge.
Because of my pleasure kink - I'm here to satisfy you. That's how I see my role - I don't consider myself the star of the show - I'm just an additional piece here to help you fulfil your fantasies. So whatever you are into, I will try my best to do that for you, because turning you on is what turns me on. (Nothing that will hurt me though please).
So even though in my personal life, I don't consider myself a 'dom' or a 'bull' and I'm definitely not into humiliating anyone - I can play those roles for you if you wish and quite well actually. I can't be submissive though - because of my pleasure kink I need to be the one pleasing you - so it doesn't work if I'm in a submissive role.

That's all I can think of for now. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them in the comments below. I'm very open and honest so don't be shy.
Wow!! You say a lot! That's pretty amazing all the things that you've been through and all the things that you've done!!
You put your words together in a really well thought out way.
Thank you so much for sharing everything!!

Alarge1
Virgin

Unread post by Alarge1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:20 am

Thanks for reading all of that!

Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures hahahaha

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:41 am

Alarge1 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:20 am

As a matter of fact I can help you.
As it goes with photos you can only send one photo at a time in private messages.
Also you can only post pictures in the Hotties forum. And you can post multiple pics in one post.
I hope that helps you some.
Always feel free to private message me or email me any time.
Rik

Alarge1
Virgin

Unread post by Alarge1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:07 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:41 am
Alarge1 wrote:

As it goes with photos you can only send one photo at a time in private messages.
Also you can only post pictures in the Hotties forum. And you can post multiple pics in one post.
Rik
Awesome thanks mate
Not so sure if I belong in the hotties section 😂
But I'm happy to provide pictures if any couples are interested in me.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:47 am

Alarge1 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:07 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:41 am
Alarge1 wrote:

Rik
Awesome thanks mate
Well, the hotties section is the defacto place for photos in these here forums.
So feel free to post, and I'm sure if there is a problem people will let you know. lol

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 pm

Please let me clarify.
Pictures are allowed to be posted in Hotties, US Personals, International Personals and BDSM forums.

Pictures can only be posted with the permission of the people in the picture. So if they don't know about your kink or that you are posting on this site then they have not given permission 😉

All the rules for posting pics can be found at the link at the top of the page.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask one of the admins or mods.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:12 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 pm
Please let me clarify.
Pictures are allowed to be posted in Hotties, US Personals, International Personals and BDSM forums.

Pictures can only be posted with the permission of the people in the picture. So if they don't know about your kink or that you are posting on this site then they have not given permission 😉

All the rules for posting pics can be found at the link at the top of the page.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask one of the admins or mods.
Wow! That's wonderful information! Thank you so much for letting us know!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:47 am

Alarge1 wrote:

Awesome thanks mate
we'd definitely be interested in seeing you.
how are things going?

Alarge1
Virgin

Unread post by Alarge1 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:58 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:47 am
Alarge1 wrote:

Awesome thanks mate
how are things going?

Not much traction here I'm afraid. But all good 😊
I'll send you a message

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:56 pm

Ask anything? Does an entire mermaid taste like fish or, just the bottom half?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:00 am

Alarge1 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:58 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:47 am
Alarge1 wrote:

Awesome thanks mate
how are things going?

Not much traction here I'm afraid. But all good 😊
I'll send you a message
I'll look forward to your message.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:01 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:56 pm
Ask anything? Does an entire mermaid taste like fish or, just the bottom half?
ROFL! Good question!! :lol: :lol:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:54 pm

Very good question!!