Green Door Experience

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Blackjack4724
Player

Green Door Experience

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:22 am

We have heard and read about both good and bad experiences with the Green Door swing club in Las Vegas. On our last trip to Sin City we decided to try the place out for ourselves. We purposely got there late as many people have said it doesn’t get busy till later. We went on a Saturday night, again, hoping for a decent crowd. We got the tour and saw all the available rooms and facilities.
I purposely dressed provocative. I wore a short black skirt with thigh highs that come up very high with heels and a red silk blouse.
We were happy the place wasn’t packed but had a decent crowd. We started out in the area with the dance floor and got acquainted with the crowd there.
While on the dance floor, I got asked by another woman to join her and her man for a drink which we did. The subject quickly moved to sex and her man was rubbing his hand on my leg up under my skirt. I started getting very excited. My husband leaned over and told me go for it if I wanted to. The four of us got up and went to one of the rooms there and things got sexy really quickly. Without getting too graphic, we had a great foursome trading positions and partners. The guys watched us even have some girl/girl fun. Ended up we all had a good time.
Was curious if anyone on here has been there before. As I stated, we’ve only been that one time but we will try it again when we go back.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Green Door Experience

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am

I have been there a couple times.

My HW, Cecil and I are also swingers here in Vegas. We had met another local couple who wanted to go to the GD (they had been before). Now, know that the GD has a pretty bad reputation in Vegas among the local swing community for being mostly a tourist trap. They allow single guys (who have their hopes set on a "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" adventure and what they perceive as "easy pickings"). As such, the place is usually crawling with single guys who have no idea of etiquette, and wander around nude or partially nude, pulling on their puds, generally wondering why the ladies aren't just jumping all over them. It is a place that mostly reeks of desperation and cluelessness. So, we wondered why this attractive couple would want to go there.

What we discovered is that the female half of the couple was an exhibitionist.... To the extreme! We went there twice with them and here is what transpired.

The first visit was an exploratory one for my HW and I. The couple took us in and showed us around. We mostly stayed in the couples only areas but could see the single guys hanging around outside hoping to get a look at us playing together. We had sex with them in the couple's area and then left. Cecil finds the behavior of the guys to be extremely off-putting, so she wasn't particularly amused at the idea of returning a second time, but the couple grabbed her attention by mentioning some dungeon time (since Cecil and they were all into some mild BDSM adventures).

The second time we went there with them, after Cecil and the other hubby went to the dungeon, the other woman (I'll call her "T" to facilitate an easier read) went to the locker room and came out nude. She said she wanted to make some new friends and help with some fantasies, so I followed her as she would walk through the entire club, gathering admiring looks from all the single guys. Every now and then she would stop in front of one of them and engage in innocuous conversation as they looked over her pert breasts, lush ass and shaved pussy. If she liked them, she would place one or both of their hands on her breasts or ass and allow them to feel her up for a while before moving on to the next guy. She was getting very worked up doing this and so were they.

She then led me to a group room that consisted of upholstered beds at various levels and a seating area along one wall. She climbed up on one of the "beds" and lay across it on her back. I played with her boobs and fingered her pussy for a long time, then I moved her so that her legs hung off one side and her head was hanging off the other side, and I proceeded to fuck her mouth as she writhed with the pleasure of sucking my cock and being on such lewd display. As she sucked me deep into her throat over and over, I noticed a younger couple who had been seated along the wall, was coming over. They stood on the other side of this bed, looking up between T's widely parted legs as she continued to suck me. After staring slack jawed for a bit, the young woman asked me if it was ok for her to lick T's pussy. I told her she would have to ask T, which she did. T took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to offer a brief "Hell Yes" and she resumed her sucking. The young woman was tentative at first and her husband was leaning in quite close to her watching his wife eat T's pussy. Shortly afterwards, T came with a loud groan that, since I was in her mouth at the time, sent an amazing vibration up and through my cock. T then sat up to regain her composure, and after thanking the young woman, walked me to the main bar area which as a round bed in the center surrounded by a see-through beaded curtain. T looked me in the eyes and said, "There! That's where I want you to fuck me, on this bed so everyone can see".

Never one to disappoint a lady, I complied, removing what was left of my own clothing and following her onto the bed, laying on my back. She bent over and sucked me to hardness and then climbed on cowgirl style, riding me with great abandon and making loud grunts and groans as she did so. After a while I rolled her onto her hands and knees and entered her from the rear. I would like to say I fucked her for hours, but in reality, it was probably only about 10 minutes before I filled her pussy and she and I both collapsed on the bed to the applause of the couples who had observed our little demo. We climbed down and went to the showers. Later we caught up with her husband and Cecil. They told us they played a bit in the dungeon then found a private place to finish each other off. We all left smiling and tired.

That couple left town not long after that and Cecil and I have not been back since (Cecil still dislikes being followed around by guys wanking off, so we seldom go to places that allow single guys).

Despite our experiences there it remains mostly the place where out of towners' dip their toes into the LS, still surrounded by clueless single guys.

Blackjack4724
Player

Re: Green Door Experience

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:02 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am
I have been there a couple times.

My HW, Cecil and I are also swingers here in Vegas. We had met another local couple who wanted to go to the GD (they had been before). Now, know that the GD has a pretty bad reputation in Vegas among the local swing community for being mostly a tourist trap. They allow single guys (who have their hopes set on a "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" adventure and what they perceive as "easy pickings"). As such, the place is usually crawling with single guys who have no idea of etiquette, and wander around nude or partially nude, pulling on their puds, generally wondering why the ladies aren't just jumping all over them. It is a place that mostly reeks of desperation and cluelessness. So, we wondered why this attractive couple would want to go there.

What we discovered is that the female half of the couple was an exhibitionist.... To the extreme! We went there twice with them and here is what transpired.

The first visit was an exploratory one for my HW and I. The couple took us in and showed us around. We mostly stayed in the couples only areas but could see the single guys hanging around outside hoping to get a look at us playing together. We had sex with them in the couple's area and then left. Cecil finds the behavior of the guys to be extremely off-putting, so she wasn't particularly amused at the idea of returning a second time, but the couple grabbed her attention by mentioning some dungeon time (since Cecil and they were all into some mild BDSM adventures).

The second time we went there with them, after Cecil and the other hubby went to the dungeon, the other woman (I'll call her "T" to facilitate an easier read) went to the locker room and came out nude. She said she wanted to make some new friends and help with some fantasies, so I followed her as she would walk through the entire club, gathering admiring looks from all the single guys. Every now and then she would stop in front of one of them and engage in innocuous conversation as they looked over her pert breasts, lush ass and shaved pussy. If she liked them, she would place one or both of their hands on her breasts or ass and allow them to feel her up for a while before moving on to the next guy. She was getting very worked up doing this and so were they.

She then led me to a group room that consisted of upholstered beds at various levels and a seating area along one wall. She climbed up on one of the "beds" and lay across it on her back. I played with her boobs and fingered her pussy for a long time, then I moved her so that her legs hung off one side and her head was hanging off the other side, and I proceeded to fuck her mouth as she writhed with the pleasure of sucking my cock and being on such lewd display. As she sucked me deep into her throat over and over, I noticed a younger couple who had been seated along the wall, was coming over. They stood on the other side of this bed, looking up between T's widely parted legs as she continued to suck me. After staring slack jawed for a bit, the young woman asked me if it was ok for her to lick T's pussy. I told her she would have to ask T, which she did. T took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to offer a brief "Hell Yes" and she resumed her sucking. The young woman was tentative at first and her husband was leaning in quite close to her watching his wife eat T's pussy. Shortly afterwards, T came with a loud groan that, since I was in her mouth at the time, sent an amazing vibration up and through my cock. T then sat up to regain her composure, and after thanking the young woman, walked me to the main bar area which as a round bed in the center surrounded by a see-through beaded curtain. T looked me in the eyes and said, "There! That's where I want you to fuck me, on this bed so everyone can see".

Never one to disappoint a lady, I complied, removing what was left of my own clothing and following her onto the bed, laying on my back. She bent over and sucked me to hardness and then climbed on cowgirl style, riding me with great abandon and making loud grunts and groans as she did so. After a while I rolled her onto her hands and knees and entered her from the rear. I would like to say I fucked her for hours, but in reality, it was probably only about 10 minutes before I filled her pussy and she and I both collapsed on the bed to the applause of the couples who had observed our little demo. We climbed down and went to the showers. Later we caught up with her husband and Cecil. They told us they played a bit in the dungeon then found a private place to finish each other off. We all left smiling and tired.

That couple left town not long after that and Cecil and I have not been back since (Cecil still dislikes being followed around by guys wanking off, so we seldom go to places that allow single guys).

Despite our experiences there it remains mostly the place where out of towners' dip their toes into the LS, still surrounded by clueless single guys.
When we were there, we did see a few what appeared to be single guys. None of the approached us or followed us around as you had indicated.
What you had written is very similar to many of the accounts we had read about prior to visiting. Maybe we just got lucky and hooked up with the couple we did. As you know, being in this lifestyle doesn’t come without its pitfalls and unsavory individuals from time to time. However, we do our best to get past those things and move on and chalk it up to not all experiences are going to be stellar.
We really appreciate you sharing with us, I’ll let you know next time we are in Vegas. Maybe we could meet for drinks if you guys would like. We always enjoy making new friends in different cities.
Thank you again and hope to chat with you more soon!!
-Tammy