Greetings from South Georgia

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Birdcaller
Virgin

Greetings from South Georgia

Unread post by Birdcaller » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:37 pm

Hello all

Not new to the site but haven’t been here in quite a while. Was here in 2015-2016 under GretchensAlpha, unfortunately from an email that we no longer use, so I guess we have to start again.

Gretchen my hotwife was/is verified and, our old posts exist so you can see her posted pictures if you’d like in Hotties and the 2015 Hotwife competition along with some posts. At that time she was a newly active hotwife and I was one very happy husband. However unfortunately, Brian her boyfriend at the time became to attached and caused unnecessary drama and we stopped playing.

During the hiatus my desire for my wife to have sex with other men has only intensified. We of course role played etc… During this time, in the middle of hot sex talking about her fucking others, Gretchen told me for the first time about a long loving affair she had years before. I remember looking at her face, thinking she was making this all up for my benefit, but I knew in seconds she was being truthful. I remember cuming hard, essentially instantly. Long story I can tell later, but I can’t think of to many more ways to indicate my genuine desire to see her with others than to blow a massive load deep into her when she admits months long cheating. I was truly excited, and though it may sound weird, so happy.

Anyways wanted to check in say hello and start the process to get her re-verified. We’re currently looking for worthy men for her and we are both excited.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Greetings from South Georgia

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:18 pm

Did you try to login with the old verified account or a password reset?

Just an idea

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:15 pm

I tried, thank you, but the email is gone so I couldn't do the reset, and forgot the password. If you can help I’d appreciate it, or help in getting Gretchen verified again.
Have a good evening.
The strongest cum I’ve ever had is when she told me, “I cheated on you.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:30 am

Birdcaller wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:15 pm
I tried, thank you, but the email is gone so I couldn't do the reset, and forgot the password. If you can help I’d appreciate it, or help in getting Gretchen verified again.
Have a good evening.
If you've lost the email I'm not sure there's much we can do. I know there's nothing I can do. I'll send up the chain of command but my guess is you're stuck.

Gretchen can just get an account and reverify. Verification instructions are pinned at the top of the hotwife forum IIRC. It's a simple process with a verification picture. The verification pic is not shared with the general board. Even i don't see them.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:41 pm

Birdcaller wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:37 pm
Hello all

Not new to the site but haven’t been here in quite a while. Was here in 2015-2016 under GretchensAlpha, unfortunately from an email that we no longer use, so I guess we have to start again.

Gretchen my hotwife was/is verified and, our old posts exist so you can see her posted pictures if you’d like in Hotties and the 2015 Hotwife competition along with some posts. At that time she was a newly active hotwife and I was one very happy husband. However unfortunately, Brian her boyfriend at the time became to attached and caused unnecessary drama and we stopped playing.

During the hiatus my desire for my wife to have sex with other men has only intensified. We of course role played etc… During this time, in the middle of hot sex talking about her fucking others, Gretchen told me for the first time about a long loving affair she had years before. I remember looking at her face, thinking she was making this all up for my benefit, but I knew in seconds she was being truthful. I remember cuming hard, essentially instantly. Long story I can tell later, but I can’t think of to many more ways to indicate my genuine desire to see her with others than to blow a massive load deep into her when she admits months long cheating. I was truly excited, and though it may sound weird, so happy.

Anyways wanted to check in say hello and start the process to get her re-verified. We’re currently looking for worthy men for her and we are both excited.
i hope your sweetie gets verified. let us know if she does, or if there is anything i can do to help her get verified.
unfortunately i'm too far away to actually partake of her, but that doesn't mean i can't talk to both of you about your exploits.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Birdcaller wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:15 pm
Have a good evening.
By the way there is a US Personals section of the forums that you might want to post at so that you can get together with people.

TheMariner
Virgin

Unread post by TheMariner » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:48 am

Welcome back!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:42 pm

Birdcaller wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:37 pm
Hello all

i am SO looking forward to hearing about what happens!!

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Welcome back again into your lifestyle world. Greetings from a fellow Atlantan from North Suburbs. You can look me up in the personals section or my profile!