More than role-play, she taken the lead!??

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Maturesexycouple
Prepubescent

More than role-play, she taken the lead!??

Unread post by Maturesexycouple » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:25 am

Hello,
We are long time married 32 years! (m)58 (f) 66 cougar 5’4, 130 she is sexy in great shape and gets along great with everyone!
Have a great sex life together and most of the time our role play-role WAS the hotwife scene to get us both off. Usually quick by me!
I guess it started with me about 3 years ago when I realized I’m not that good in bed, she had said many times that sex with me was not worth he effort worth it and would jerk me off, blow or sex! That said, we have some short of sexual encounter together every day!
I / we travel quite a bit so most every day we are together.

Back in June she took a trip to Key West for 5 night with 6 of her younger sisters girlfriends! Not much communication that week and I Travel also, so understand it can be hard to make time when busy with hotels and restaurants and beach I guess in keys.

Since that trip she has changed to the point that she has taken the lead! So much so that I asked her if someone was training her to be a hot-wife! She just says maybe! Changes New matching panties and bras now! New jewelry and clothes! if she asks I buy! Lol. And she become much more self confident and beautiful, leading not dominating! She now will feed me my cum? First time quick and silly now she will make me lick he fingers, ect! She will go out dancing when I’m out of town! The biggest and sexiest thing out of the blue Mind you is on Oct 1 she gave me a chastity cage and told me to put it on! So far I have been locked 🔒 👏5 to 10 hours a day! (5 days out of 10) I was traveling 5 days!
One other confession I guess you should know! Last night was the very first time I have ever eaten her pussy and that is because she demanded it! All very very sexy and new for us! I feel so lucky and you should see the sparkle in her sexy eyes, and on her anklets!

A quick hello, That’s us to date!
Please say hello!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: More than role-play, she taken the lead!??

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:24 am

Welcome to OHW Maturesexycouple

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:07 am

The wife becoming dominant is the real appeal for me as far as cuckolding goes.

alby
Prepubescent

Unread post by alby » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:42 pm

hello and welcome to the site.

Maturesexycouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Maturesexycouple » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:56 am

2nd post.
Thanks you for viewing and commenting, we are private people and don’t have many outside our relationship to share with, so any incite or advice is welcomed. We have a great time role playing the sexy hot-wife not satisfied and saying things like I can’t please her, have not pleased her! and laughing at my smaller cock! Or she will refer to me as little boy! she does enjoy playing along, although I know I probably over due it and want it much more than her.

We are going to Las Vegas this Sunday and I am hoping someone gives her some attention. I will be busy during most days. So she will have pool and happy hour time! I love her so much and only want the best for her!

Thanks!

Freebirds
Prepubescent

Unread post by Freebirds » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:42 pm

Do you think she would go so far as to be with another man? Sounds like she is playing the game with you but seems to stop short of actually playing wit anyone
Last edited by Freebirds on Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:05 am

I would love to hear about her exploits if she is sharing that with you.
It's always wonderful to hear what the wife does!!

Maturesexycouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Maturesexycouple » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:22 am

Hello,
She will share with me when she gets attention. This week she was out to dinner alone in Las Vegas as I had a business meeting.
She was dressed upscale sexy, said enjoyed some wine and dinner while sitting at the bar with a nice man who showed her attention and complimented her! She was anxious and excited to tell me the details of their time sitting together and how he tried to hit on her!
We discussed him the next day while she jerked me off in her hand! I enjoy the humiliation and she seems to get off on her new sexy power!
I love her!
I travel quite a bit and she loves to tease me letting me know she has a busy calendar with her friends and will be out having fun while I’m away! She has been dancing twice in the last few weeks leaving me home and in my chastity cage!

How can I get her to go further?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:43 pm

Maturesexycouple wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:22 am
Hello,
She will share with me when she gets attention. This week she was out to dinner alone in Las Vegas as I had a business meeting.
She was dressed upscale sexy, said enjoyed some wine and dinner while sitting at the bar with a nice man who showed her attention and complimented her! She was anxious and excited to tell me the details of their time sitting together and how he tried to hit on her!
We discussed him the next day while she jerked me off in her hand! I enjoy the humiliation and she seems to get off on her new sexy power!
I love her!
I travel quite a bit and she loves to tease me letting me know she has a busy calendar with her friends and will be out having fun while I’m away! She has been dancing twice in the last few weeks leaving me home and in my chastity cage!

How can I get her to go further?
You want to get her to go further? Maybe you should dare her to go further. Maybe that will get her to want to take things further if you think she can't go through with it for real. Just a thought. Let me know what happens.