Cuckold stereotypes

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mundaka2
Virgin

Cuckold stereotypes

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Sat May 18, 2024 8:53 am

Next weekend is the big weekend my wife’s boyfriend is coming to stay with us. But I’m having trouble trying to establish a rapport with this guy. I don’t necessarily need to be best friends with her lovers but i feel like it would be a benefit.

The trouble is he keeps trying to dominate me, like he thinks he’s going dominate both my wife and me. Unfortunately he’s mistaken. I find his actions disrespectful and inappropriate. In my opinion a little appreciation for what I’ve given him would go a long way.

I’ve told him numerous times but he’s not getting it. I think his perception is warped by stupid cuckold stereotypes and media. Why do these guys think every cuckold wants to suck dick and eat their cum. He couldn’t be more wrong. He’s more likely to get my foot up his ass!

Now my wife is concerned. I’ve asked her to talk to him since he’s not listening to me.

Johnann2227
Player

Re: Cuckold stereotypes

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am

He needs to be kicked to the curb and move on. Any of my wife's lovers or boyfriends are additional fun for OUR marriage. It may sound selfish but they are toys for us to enjoy (and they benefit greatly being able to fuck my wife). Any that disrespects my wife, myself or our marriage is gone. We both agree on that.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon May 20, 2024 5:13 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am
He needs to be kicked to the curb and move on. Any of my wife's lovers or boyfriends are additional fun for OUR marriage. It may sound selfish but they are toys for us to enjoy (and they benefit greatly being able to fuck my wife). Any that disrespects my wife, myself or our marriage is gone. We both agree on that.
I totally agree with this. I don’t understand why he’s being invited anymore at all with his refusal to respect both of you and your marriage. If you allow it or even invite him back into your home, it’s on you. It’s that simple.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:33 am

I agree with you. Some guys have zero emotional intelligence to read a room. It’s always so bizarre when I see this.
Ohio

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu May 23, 2024 12:20 pm

Mundaka2 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:53 am
Next weekend is the big weekend my wife’s boyfriend is coming to stay with us. But I’m having trouble trying to establish a rapport with this guy. I don’t necessarily need to be best friends with her lovers but i feel like it would be a benefit.

The trouble is he keeps trying to dominate me, like he thinks he’s going dominate both my wife and me. Unfortunately he’s mistaken. I find his actions disrespectful and inappropriate. In my opinion a little appreciation for what I’ve given him would go a long way.

I’ve told him numerous times but he’s not getting it. I think his perception is warped by stupid cuckold stereotypes and media. Why do these guys think every cuckold wants to suck dick and eat their cum. He couldn’t be more wrong. He’s more likely to get my foot up his ass!

Now my wife is concerned. I’ve asked her to talk to him since he’s not listening to me.
You haven't "given" him anything. In the final analysis, your wife makes/made the choice to hook-up with him.
What did your wife say in response to your request? If she did speak with him about this what was the result?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri May 24, 2024 8:08 am

My HW, Cecil, and I have an agreement that in return for allowing each other to play solo, and in keeping our relationship primary, we each hold a "no questions asked" veto over the other's playmates. At any time, for any reason (and your case is an obvious one) either of us can say no more contact with that person.

You might consider renegotiating your agreement to include a similar clause.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Fri May 24, 2024 10:47 am

The question in my mind is why is your wife tolerating his disrespect of her husband…….

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 24, 2024 5:22 pm

Breakerhymen wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:47 am
The question in my mind is why is your wife tolerating his disrespect of her husband…….
Yeah, that would be cause for sending him 'to town'.

Kali7790
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kali7790 » Sat May 25, 2024 11:42 am

Been in this ethical non-monogamous playground for many years and many forms. I found displaying respectful dominance is best for your situation. Right before things get heated call your wife away from her boyfriend. "Babe real quick I need to say something privately". Another good one is while she is entertaining him, simply walk up grab her attention and emotionally kiss her. Also, if he asks you to grab a drink for him or something similar respond with something passive aggressive. Be nice but simply don't let him dominate you and show him he is actually second to you. Something like "how long have you been fucking my wife and you dont know where the fridge is"? He is the third wheel. NOT YOU.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun May 26, 2024 6:23 am

I understand the issue of stereotyping and of course we're all a bit different. But apparently there are cucks who enjoy a sub role and being dominated by either HW and or her bull. I'm sort of in-between. I want her bull to take charge. He can give me requests or directions, but in a considerate manner. I am willing to cooperate.

After the sex, we are friends and equals, but he runs the show sexually. He knows what I want, so in a way I'm topping from the bottom! LOL

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue May 28, 2024 5:24 am

Time to find another guy in my opinion. There are a lot of very respectful guys out there. They need to understand that they are a supplement to YOUR relationship. Even if you want to be dominated, that should come from you or your wife, NOT the third party in your relationship (Unless that's exactly what both of YOU want).

One of the rules that my wife and I have is that any new guy has to meet with BOTH of us for a drink once with no expectation of sex. You'd be surprised at how many guys this eliminates.

This is all just my opinion though.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed May 29, 2024 5:02 am

Our relationship is such that if any guy shows the least bit of disrespect to either of us, he is gone immediately. There have been a few times in the time we’ve been married and hotwifing that the guy she’s fucking gets this cocky attitude and has said something inappropriate. My wife turns on the guy like a rattlesnake.
I remember once I was sitting in a chair in a hotel room watching this guy fuck Tammy. He looked at me and called me a little bitch. Tammy, spun around pulling his dick out of her, slapped him across the face and said get the fuck out before I could even stand up.
I then stood up and said who’s the little bitch now. Get the fuck out or we are gonna have a real problem.
My point is that you and your wife have to establish a set of rules that are unbendable and you both have to stick to them. You guys clearly haven’t done that or he would have been gone already.
There is no room for disrespect or breaking any of your play rules. I suggest you both take one step back, establish those rules and then implement them.
Then once you’ve done that, move forward and as others have said, kick this guy to the curb and move on.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 29, 2024 5:06 am

Our relationship is such that if any guy shows the least bit of disrespect to either of us, he is gone immediately. There have been a few times in the time we’ve been married and hotwifing that the guy she’s fucking gets this cocky attitude and has said something inappropriate. My wife turns on the guy like a rattlesnake.
I remember once I was sitting in a chair in a hotel room watching this guy fuck Tammy. He looked at me and called me a little bitch. Tammy, spun around pulling his dick out of her, slapped him across the face and said get the fuck out before I could even stand up.
I then stood up and said who’s the little bitch now. Get the fuck out or we are gonna have a real problem.
My point is that you and your wife have to establish a set of rules that are unbendable and you both have to stick to them. You guys clearly haven’t done that or he would have been gone already.
There is no room for disrespect or breaking any of your play rules. I suggest you both take one step back, establish those rules and then implement them.
Then once you’ve done that, move forward and as others have said, kick this guy to the curb and move on.
Amen!