How we play together, expectations

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.

What are your preferences being a couple

Wife, I always want my husband involved with my extramarital sex.
5%
Wife, I am in love with my non-marital sex partners
3%
Wife, I am using the sex partners just as a toy.
7%
Wife, my one and only real lover is my husband?
6%
Wife, I like having my husband watch me have sex with others.
10%
Wife, I like seeing how excited gets watching me having sex with others.
8%
Husband, I always want to be involved with my wife’s extramarital sex.
12%
Husband, I am ok with my wife being in love with a sex partner.
11%
Husband, I am not ok with my wife being in love with a sex partner.
9%
Husband, I like to watch my wife having sex with other men.
23%
Husband, I do not want to watch My wife having sex with other men.
2%
Husband, I like my wife watching me masturbate while she is having sex.
6%

Total votes: 103

Mgcouplemn
Player

How we play together, expectations

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 pm

Wife and I have friends with some what the same lifestyle we do, some are from our first swing party as a couple and some are ones we have met along our journey. Along our journey we have had friends cheat on the other, fall in love with others, have jealousy issues, divorce, and get to involved with their playmates. We have read many times here that the hot-wife is in love with her Bull/sex partner/boy-toy.

Wife and I met at a swing party many years ago, when we started to be a couple we kept the lifestyle. In the beginning we were swinging, mostly with other couples. We did a lot of spouse swapping with friends, we attended many swinger parties having sex with strangers and many others. The two of us were never jealous of the other, we always and continue to be involved with any sex the other has. We have always enjoyed seeing/watching the other having sex.

Part of our mentality of swinging, swapping, and Hot-Wifing is that we are the couple, the sex we have with others is for our enjoyment, not theirs. Our thinking is the other people we use are just like a living toy. If any love type relation starts, we stop with that toy. We have tried having sex apart in our early years, but it was just having sex with another’s partner in a different room. We found that without the other of us seeing the other having sex was not as fun or exciting for us.

The recent years we have been having a lot more Hot-Wifing than swinging (spouse swapping). We still prefer married men over single for my wife, we even have a few of the men bring their wife with them so she can watch him having sex with my wife, I like it and sit in my chair masturbating myself watching my wife, if the other guys wife plays with herself she is welcome too.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Hawks6364
Prepubescent

Re: How we play together, expectations

Unread post by Hawks6364 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:24 am

That’s a life I would love to be in 🤣

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon May 13, 2024 1:24 am

I voted (comments in blue):

Wife, I like having my husband watch me have sex with others.
SHE LOVED ME WATCHING
Wife, I like seeing how excited gets watching me having sex with others.
HER PURPOSE SHE TOLD ME MORE TIMES
Husband, I am ok with my wife being in love with a sex partner.
IT REALLY HAPPENED WITH ONE LOVER; I WAS VERY HAPPY FOR HER SHE COULD; HE WAS THE BEST LOVER I EVER SAW
Husband, I like to watch my wife having sex with other men.
AND WOMEN/COUPLES; I REALLY LOVED HER BEING SUCH A FULLY LIBERATED WOMAN
Husband, I like my wife watching me masturbate while she is having sex.
SHE: "THE HARDER YOU MASTURBATE, THE MORE THIS IS THE FUEL TO BE KINKIER WITH OTHER PEOPLE"

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

wench66
Virgin

Unread post by wench66 » Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am

Our early years were focussed on swinging with couples, but over time, solo play by W has become prevalent. Sometimes I will be close by, other times she will play on her own, either with a new guy or one of her ‘friends’. W has started co hosting small soirées with one of her long term friends which involves a stay over. Cool development.