Older but still Thrilling....

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
glassfull
Trainable

Older but still Thrilling....

Post by glassfull » Sun May 05, 2024 5:03 am

I'm a MWM in my 70s with a still very attractive wife, also 70's.

Yes, I've been hanging around this great forum off and on for a few years now. Talking to others sometimes and telling a bit about my stag/vixen experiences in the past. But now it shows signs of being the present! My wonderful wife has decided after trying it several years ago that it's time for another foray into consensual non-monogamy. As a man with stag tendencies all my adult life, I'm beyond happy and excited! Our sex life, which had been fairly dormant, has been jump started. I'm a better, more attentive and loving husband.

My wife hasn't yet enjoyed sex with another man in the present though I'm happy to say she did in the past, so she's not an extramarital virgin. I debated whether to post our story before things became sexual or wait til after our desires were consummated. We started the selection process in February on Ashley Madison and we've been amazed at the quantity (and mostly quality) of responses. The ages range from 20s to 70s, but most are in their 40s and 50s. This for a woman in her 70s who didn't even post a photo on the site.

Our ad clearly states that I, her husband, will be involved in the selection process. Because of safety issues and past experiences not vetting prospective men carefully enough, we decided after initial contact with my wife on the site, those on the short list would be asked to meet with me. Again we've been amazed, the level of acceptance has been close to 100%, many are happy I'm aware and involved. A few are somewhat questioning and skeptical. Maybe it shows an increasing level of awareness of the cuckold/hotwife or stag/vixen lifestyle? I've made it clear I want at least a casual ongoing friendship with men who might be intimate with my wife.

This selection process has taken longer than expected because of a few unforeseen setbacks having nothing to do with the quest for suitable men. And now my wife is on an airplane going to her hometown for the week to attend to a family matter. This has made me feel lonely already, but with plenty of time on my hands. So I decided to start posting our story in hopes there is some interest and maybe to help create some motivation and encouragement among the older couples interested in our lifestyle and forum. Not to say we are not interested in communicating with younger couples.

I think that's a reasonable introduction for now and I welcome any encouraging words, comments or advice...

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Older but still Thrilling....

Post by SilverStag » Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 pm

Welcome. I look forward to reading of your adventures.

I "found" the ENM lifestyle at 50. I'm 72 now and my HW, Cecil, is 67. We are both still active in the swinger community as well as each of us enjoying solo play (see threads here about Cecil in the HW section -and Hotties, and Stag Play Today in the Stag/Vixen section for some of our stories).

Age is just a number. Don't wander too far out of your lane and things should work out fine.

glassfull
Trainable

Post by glassfull » Sun May 05, 2024 3:29 pm

We don't swing, nothing against swingers, but my preference is in sharing my wife. I've had other ladies in the past, one very special and long term, but that was because my wife wasn't interested in being a vixen at the time...

Oilem
Virgin

Post by Oilem » Mon May 06, 2024 11:00 am

Is Ashley Madison a reliable site for mature couples to find someone to energize their relationship. We had a good thing going but, then Covid struck. We like to practice her talents in Las Vegas.

glassfull
Trainable

Post by glassfull » Mon May 06, 2024 12:18 pm

We tried both Ashley Madison and AFF. We found the men on AM to be a cut above those on AFF. Far fewer dick pics and more looking for some sort of longer term relationship (sexual friend, as we put it) than just quick hook-ups.

Unless you live in Las Vegas, your wife is probably not going to be in for longer term?

Caribwaters
Experienced

Post by Caribwaters » Mon May 13, 2024 11:08 am

glassful

We are a MWC, retired and in our mid 70s. Never been divorced or separated, so my wife's connected to extramarital affairs never threatened our relationship.

Give you a lot of credit for going on a website like AM to try and meet an "acceptable" guy for your wife. Don't know if I could be comfortable doing that. As you are probably quite aware there are a lot of weird (and dangerous) men out there that appear to bee nice, but in reality are wolves in sheep clothing. No idea what the depth or vetting process a husband can actually do when meeting a stranger from a website in order to assure your wife she is "reasonably" protected. Just follow your and especially your wife's instincts regarding meeting unknown men. In most situations it should be OK.

Fortunately all of the prior men in my wife's intimate life were either friends, co-workers or her bosses, that she knew for an extended time before becoming involved. She needs to have a nice connection with the man. Each extramarital relationship, some very short term while others lasted for years, eventually ended on a good note. None of these guys ever became a problem, by being fixated on her during the affair or after.

I had met and knew them casually, except for one, a reconnected old high school "friend". None of these guys knew that I was aware, except the old friend, who during their long term relationship she confided in that I was her cuck.

Similar to your current situation, my wife is not involved with another man and has not been for about 6 years. Life has intervened and most of her former lovers, who were all older than her are now deceased. The good news, there is a guy in our neighborhood who is a few years younger, is quite obviously very interested in her. She has never made the 1st overt move, but never turned a guy down. Nice to know, she still "has it".

glassfull
Trainable

Post by glassfull » Tue May 14, 2024 11:04 am

My wife would be very leery about even thinking about a sexual relationship with a friend, co-worker or boss. To her, the risk of that, while not physical, could be much more potentially damaging to her reputation or career. My wife would prefer the only people knowing she's a 'hotwife' would be me and the men she (hopefully) sleeps with. Friends and family will never know if we can help it.

We don't meet the men from AM for a 15 minute coffee, my meeting is always an hour, more often closer to two hours. Same with my wife. I ask questions, my years in business make me fairly good at detecting sincerity, hers too. We always meet in a public place, never at their home or in a car. She's already rejected two possibles, but not because of safety concerns, just because she felt there was no fit, no chemistry. The short list is now one, she's meeting him for the second time after the Memorial Day weekend. There are still two other possibles, one I've met, the other I haven't....