Was your first experience an impromptu event or a vetted one?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Re: Was your first experience an impromptu event or a vetted one?

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:19 am

Her/our first experience was with a friend. We moved on to someone new after that relationship faded.

At the time there were message boards. I would vett potential playmates first. I would usually meet them in a bar by myself. My wife and I would meet him again if things went well in the first meeting. It was my recommendation to her but it was up to her to make a decision.

Most of the time in the beginning she would need time to think about it. About doing it with him. All of this was new to her.

The more experiences she had the less apprehensive she became. She was loving having sex with different men. There were times when we would go back to the motel/hotel room and play on the "first date" :) .

There was one time when were in a local bar and she "picked up" a man that flirted with her. We went back to our house and played with her for hours. I think it was the excitement, for her, of doing it with a total stranger.

Knowing that it is ok with me to have sex with other men, she is flirting with and picking out her own playmates. I am not always comfortable with her choices but it is exciting to watch her fucking someone I'm not happy with. I guess that qualifies me as a cuckold?

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:35 pm

We went to Hedo, met a couple there. My and his wife hit it off, and I could tell my wife really liked him. Nothing happened that trip. Next trip we happened to be there same time. Obvious he wanted to fuck my wife, and I could tell she liked him, It ended up a 3-some with him in our room. Great fun. He did everything my wife likes, so she was happy. Before he came, he got his wife back to our room (she was showering) and we had a 4-some on the bed. Our 1st! A scene forever in my mind - my wife on her back, he was kneeling over her head and she was sucking his cock and balls, really going at it. His wife, lying on her stomach, face buried in my wife's pussy - while I stood beside the bed, fucking his wife from behind. After all was said and done, my wife hopped up and said "that was fun - I want to do it again"! (music to my ears!!)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:52 am

My wife's first experience was a vetted one. She traveled frequently on business and spent a long weekend with a colleague while on a business trip while I waited nervously at home.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:37 pm

Thanks everyone for sharing! I absolutely love reading these stories!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:05 pm

Statein88 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:12 pm
We’re at that point and I’m just curious as to how everyone’s first experience came to be (outside of friends being available). We’re in a situation where we have NO ONE in our circle who would get our budding dynamic, so trusted male friends are out. I wouldn’t go that route anyway as I’m just not comfortable with it.

Are quality adult LS sites the absolute best option or is the organic route recommended?

How did you as a HW or your lady as the hubby/BF make your first experience happen? Would you do it differently for your first?

Probably a silly question to most here but we’re treading carefully to make it the best 1st time possible. She’s an absolute star and deserves it. :D
All our wives deserve to have their needs filled, and most of us here are happy to oblige. Our first experience was impromptu, but I had been encouraging her for about a year before she finally succumbed to a coworker who had been flirting with her for a few months. She was then 28 and smoking hot as she stilShe then didn't believe I could handle it as well as I claimed, so I didn't learn about it until he had been fucking my wife regularly for those three months I was then traveling often for business. They occasionally met up on lunch dates when he would fuck her in his SUV.

When I learned of this, I understood why she was then unable to tell me about it and encouraged her to continue as she wished. Unfortunately, the guy couldn't handle my knowing about it, so their affair ended. She then agreed to take out a couple of successive personals ads at two separate married-but-dating sites. She received too many responses to reply to all. Over time, she learned how to strike up a conversation with other men in ways that lead to the bedroom.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057