Age difference between wife and boyfriend

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
jeffwatches
Virgin

Age difference between wife and boyfriend

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:00 pm

My wife has a boyfriend who is one year older. My wife is 53 and her boyfriend is 54. Unfortunately they only get together about once a month. We have decided to take on another boyfriend and my wife is going to fuck him on Saturday. He is only 32 and my wife is 53. She's losing her mind over fucking this guy she has never met. He is 21 years younger and I'm sure he could fuck her for hours.

My question is, how much younger has your wife fucked other men?

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Age difference between wife and boyfriend

Unread post by zorro » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:10 pm

50 years younger. On 2 different occasions the same fine young man.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:49 pm

Age gap can be quite fun. I often had fantasies of my (now ex-) wife fucking younger men, teaching them the art of pleasuring a woman. Of course, I too have had fantasies of being with younger women.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:14 pm

To my knowledge, all the men who fucked my wife during the period she was a hotwife were younger. I don't know the specific ages, but I think the "oldest" one was five years younger than she. (She started dating men when she was 44).

The youngest was a recently graduated college athlete (a basketball player for a major university), and yes he was black. He was 23 when she was 45, so he was almost half her age, and five years younger than her stepson.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:25 am

Oh my I guess I am going to be the slut here but I’m 47 and I fucked a guy that was 20 years old at a swing party. I was 46 at the time but still it was a 26 year difference. He was a hottie and was there with a girl that was 25. They were a new couple and had only been to one swing party prior to the one we were at.

However, he was very good. His cock was rock hard and it felt really good. He made me orgasm twice before he came in me but it was really really good.

I think your wife will have a great time with the younger guy. Just because he’s younger doesn’t guarantee he will be great but please let us know how it goes.
-Tammy

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:38 pm

I know you asked husbands, but hubby works a lot and doesn’t get on here much. But when I was 52 I had a 32 year old, yes he could go over and over and was good at that,, but I felt like a grandma for sure! Lol I didn’t see him anymore after that. I now have a 46 year old and I am almost 54 and he is perfect! Good luck to your wife!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:25 pm

My FWB is 40 years younger than me, my boyfriend is 14 years younger than me.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:41 pm

My then girlfriends first cheat on me was with a man older than her mother and more than double her age, she has always valued age and experience.

In her 20s she prefered men in the age range 30 to 40,
Her 30s men age in the age range 35 to 50,
Her 40s, men in the age range of 40 to 55,
However drunk in her very early 40s selected a young black lad who was in his early 20s thus proving her theory, he was young and inexperienced and unable to satisfy her.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:10 pm

Almost all of Becky's guys have been younger than her. The youngest being around 16, in a club when she was mid 50's.

She prefers young guys between 18 and 40 but personality and looks are far more important than age. The best 'performers' have usually been mid 20's so that's what we look for when searching the net.

If they're single it's much less likely they will stick around. A few sessions to satisfy their 'older woman' fetish is more than likely to be enough for them.

So it's the slightly older married guys (30-40) who have often become her regular lovers.

As an aside, one of Becky's friends was telling us last week of his initiation into the lifestyle. He was taking English lessons in a group and was teamed up with a 46 year old lady for a project. He was 16. They ended up being lovers for 2 years, her husband happy to leave them alone two evenings every week. I should add, the age of consent where we live is 15..!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:49 am

It turned me on a lot as the hubby for her to be with younger, virile studs. She played with five guys, 10-15 years younger. Her last bull lied about his age, he said he was 7 years older but she later cyber stalked him and found out he was actually 17 years older. It kinda grossed her out, she said he could be my dads age (sorta). Still I think it’s very hot that hotwifing enabled her to experience male sexuality from a ~ 30 year time perspective.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:09 pm

For many reasons, my wife does not have a boyfriend nor does she want a boyfriend. The greatest age difference between my wife and young studs she's fucked was about 22 years. She loves young studs for their stamina and because they make her feel young.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:30 pm

Around 25.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:30 pm

When my wife was 19, she had a fairly long term sexual relationship with a 30 year old man. Now that that cat is out of the bag, she's the one guy she'll most often talk about.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm

For many years, my wife Susan said she only wanted a FWB about her age or 10 to 15 years younger than her. Recently however she met a guy 26 years younger than her.

We have both met him twice for drinks and he’s a mature, very good looking, professional, clean cut, well spoken gentleman.

I think it was the conversations we had with him that made her realize his age was fine. He is non monogamous like us and she felt very comfortable with him.

She has been texting and sexting him on a frequent basis and is REALLY excited to hook up with him…which will likely happen when we get back from traveling in a couple weeks.

Like they say….age is just a number…as long as you are in good health and still look and act young..go for it.

Funny thing…when Susan has the hots for a guy, she has this glow or energy that I sense. It’s hard to explain ..maybe it’s NRE ..
but it’s a wonderful experience for her and I am so pleased to see her like this.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:10 pm

When I was 53 my hubby and I had been swinging for 35+ years, we started prior to being married. We had many other couples and a few single guys in our Harem. One of the couples we swing with approached us, they had a son. The wife told us that he has been really interested in seeing her naked, like frequently walking into the bathroom as she was getting out of the shower and claiming he didn't know she was there. The husband said he would be ok with the son having sex with his wife, but the wife didn't want to go there. That's why they approached us. They asked if their son could have sex with me, I didn't get to say anything, my husband instantly said yes.

We made a plan with them, my husband would stop over at their house and ask the son if he would do some choirs while he was out of town and gave him a key to the house. A week later my husband called Chad and told him he didn't think I was going to be home, he asked him to go to our house and collect all the trash from every room, then take the trashcan down to the street. Chad left their home, the couple call my husband told him he left for our house. my husband called me to get ready. I got naked, laid on our bed and started using my favorite noisy toy. I heard Chad come in the house and go from room to room. When he got to our bedrooms closed door I made sure the toy was loud.

Chad opened it a little and peaked in, I let him watch a while before I made eye contact with him. Without stopping I told him to come in, he did. I talked to him while I masturbated, asked him things about what he knew about sex or if he had seen other naked girls, he said he accidentally had seen his mom a few times. I asked him if he wanted to touch me, he nodded yes. so I had him take off his clothes to be fair, he had a large penis for his age and it was really hard. Then he climbed on the bed, I let him touch me while I continued to masturbate. I had play with my tits while I stroked his cock. He played with his first pussy. I taught him how to fuck me, he didn't last long, maybe 40 minutes.

He didn't have any moves to get me off, but that big rock hard cock did. That was my experience of sex with someone 37 years younger. He did cum inside me, and later my husband said it was the best sloppy seconds ever.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:56 pm

One of our live-ins, Paul, just turned 19. The age gap is 45-years. The current max gap happens between KK and some of Paul's youngest friends, who are fresh eighteen... that sets the upper limit at a 46 year age difference. These young men become very, very grateful...

Wifewithothers
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifewithothers » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:12 pm

Recently we had a mfmm with Mary, myself and two young men who we thought were 21....one was, the other we found out after the first round was only 18 and still in high school. After carding him and checking out his social media we were convinced he wasn't any younger lol. Mary's reaction was to drop to her knees and start sucking his young cock back to life.

mrajsoon
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrajsoon » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:13 pm

My wife has fucked a long time fried/former coworker/former teacher twice the first time was when she was 39 and he was 60 the second time was two years ago when she was 48 and he was 69 she said he was very sensual and passionate and had a far cock. I loved hearing all about it

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:26 am

I think the biggest age gap Mme Bovary has enjoyed was thirty years. She's have been 71. Current favorite special friend is about 15 years younger. We seem him maybe once a month. He is a passionate and highly skilled lover. I know--I've seen him!

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:20 am

Wife's now 43, but in over the 3 years we have been lifestyle active she's fucked 8 guys so far (not bf, we do not have anyone exclusive or steady, its not what we are looking for) the oldest man she's fucked has been 12 years elder to her and the youngest 8 years younger. She says guys too young and too fit make her conscious. I am actively looking for some matured guy in his late 20's as a way to explore!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:14 pm

Her current boyfriend is 24 years her junior. 61 to 37.
The biggest age gap was 37 years.
56 to 19

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 pm

My wife's current boyfriend is 32 and she is 47. He is really fit and his stamina when fucking her is terrific. His recovery time is amazing and makes me jealous (in a good way). This one might be a keeper!

Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:17 pm

Bull here--I'm seeing a few different wives, all of whom are relative newbies. One that I see infrequently is 67, and I am 32 – so a 35 year difference (that's actually the biggest difference I've ever had). The one I see the most is 50, so an 18 year difference. Then I have a 12, 10, 3, and 1 year difference with the others.
6'1", early 30s, fit. Blue eyes, brown hair. PNW. More details in profile.

Oilem
Virgin

Unread post by Oilem » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:26 pm

28 years…..40 versus 68. It’s a shame other men are too occupied with age and give up chances for some great pleasure.When they are not getting who they want, they can take care of what they need in another way.

Oilem
Virgin

Unread post by Oilem » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:26 pm

28 years…..40 versus 68. It’s a shame other men are too occupied with age and give up chances for some great pleasure.When they are not getting who they want, they can take care of what they need in another way.