First Blind Date

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Passion23
Prepubescent

First Blind Date

Unread post by Passion23 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:53 pm

She has been playing almost 20 years. It started with
Friends she knew and solo dates. She has been on many dates with these guys. We even had one friend we met at a club that we had threesomes with, but today is the first time she is going on a date with someone she has never met.

The plan is just an innocent date tonight. The issue is she is afraid of how he will react seeing her. She doesn't think she is is his type and afraid of how he will react. She thinks she is too chubby, but I like her a little thick.

I hope she can relax and just have fun and would love this to turn into a regular thing.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Re: First Blind Date

Unread post by Natatude » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:09 pm

Oh wow, glad she is able to go blind. I couldn’t do that! I’m very picky with the looks of my men. I shouldn’t be so shallow I know. But I couldn’t be turned on by someone who isn’t handsome IMO.

I am sure she is beautiful! 😍 however I know how she feels, I also worry about my chubbiness so much, that when I first meet a man, I show them a picture of myself standing up face forward. If I’m not their type they can just go on.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:10 am

Hope it turned out well.

Who set up the blind date? Does that person know know about your situation?

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:06 pm

He does know the situation and it did turn out well. They spent two hours together. He did kiss her twice and sent messages about how he wanted more when they left.

She said she had fun. I liked it because it wasn't as intense as when she is going to hotel or house. Maybe soon they will progress but for now everyone involved was a winner.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:55 am

Passion23 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:06 pm
He does know the situation and it did turn out well. They spent two hours together. He did kiss her twice and sent messages about how he wanted more when they left.

She said she had fun. I liked it because it wasn't as intense as when she is going to hotel or house. Maybe soon they will progress but for now everyone involved was a winner.
Glad to hear it went well and she enjoyed herself! Was this a true blind date, had she seen any photos beforehand? My wife has done a handful of meet & greets alone but always seen photos of the gentleman. I personally find them bittersweet, love the tension of not being there but always somewhat concerned about safety.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:10 am

I personally have never been in a true blind date. I’ve never been out with a guy without seeing at least a photo of him first. So kudos to you being so brave as to do so I concur with Natatude. I’ve even gone so far as to have said no thank you to men I’ve met after I’ve seen their photo and met in person. The chemistry just wasn’t there or I didn’t feel good about hooking up and having sex with them.
I’m glad to hear the date went well. I hope things progress and things turn out the way you want it to.
-Tammy

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:43 pm

Passion23 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:53 pm
She has been playing almost 20 years. It started with
Friends she knew and solo dates. She has been on many dates with these guys. We even had one friend we met at a club that we had threesomes with, but today is the first time she is going on a date with someone she has never met.

The plan is just an innocent date tonight. The issue is she is afraid of how he will react seeing her. She doesn't think she is is his type and afraid of how he will react. She thinks she is too chubby, but I like her a little thick.

I hope she can relax and just have fun and would love this to turn into a regular thing.
P23 - Was this in a public setting?
- When you say a 'regular thing', do you mean the solo dates or the public vanilla dates?

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:18 pm

It was a public setting and they didi pass photos before hand. I liked the low intensity of a regular date. I love the fuck dates but sometimes it is too much.