New Sleeping Arrangements

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Luv2watchher
Experienced

New Sleeping Arrangements

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:12 am

When my wife's boyfriend comes for a Saturday night sleepover, after we had all had enough playtime, the three of us used to sleep in our king size bed with my wife in the middle. I always thought this was very cozy and intimate.

She has recently replaced the king size bed with two doubles as she complained she had to kick one of us out whenever she needed to get up in the night. As a result, the boyfriend (who is much younger than me) gets more of her sleep time than I do as he is more inclined to wake her up through the night for a quickie. I don't mind them getting a little extra (indeed I am all for it) but it does leave me out in the cold.

I just wondered how you folk arrange things.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Re: New Sleeping Arrangements

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:33 am

When boyfriend is not over do you two sleep in same bed or separate beds. Do you still have PIV sex with her.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 am

When it's just the two of us, we usually sleep in the same bed, and yes, we still have sex the old fashioned way.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:55 pm

Sounds like you and she need to have a meeting of the minds and discuss how each of you can get your needs met. Remember, open conversation is the glue that allows us to enjoy this adventure.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm

Lisa and I sleep in the same bed,we have sex when we are in the mood. If a fb is over then what ever Lisa wants to do, often she sleeps with me but in the morning she disappears. I do love being woken to the sounds of Lisa getting fucked.

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:06 pm

The guest room is Jenn's play room. Our bedroom is for us. For the rare times when a guy stays over, she will usually stay in the guest room with him overnight. The difference in our arrangement and what you describe is that we made the decision mutually. I would recommend a conversation with your wife.
Husband of Verified Hotwife MrsJC207.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:54 am

When we first started out in this lifestyle the guy would always leave afterwards and we would obviously sleep together. Occasionally if a guy had travelled a long way we would invite him to sleepover in the guest room. After we became totally comfortable with the lifestyle the guy might sleepover in our bed with the both of us, but not too often as we didn't really find it comfortable.

After many years of our relationship evolving, and with my encouragement, it became common for the guest to sleep with my wife, and me in another bed. I am totally okay with this arrangement as I am not a great repeater and was therefore very happy for my wife to enjoy some extra solo fun. If at ours then I would be in the guest room and getting aroused as I listened. If in a hotel then both beds would be in the same room so I could watch as well, it was incredibly arousing to watch the pair of them fucking again in the morning, and I would always wait until they were finished before having reclaim sex.

The main thing is to discuss and make sure everyone is happy and getting what they want out of the arrangements

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:09 am

Is there a question or just looking for comments?

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:25 pm

lisamyhotwife wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:09 am
Is there a question or just looking for comments?
I wondered whether anyone else had the same experience resulting in the same feeling as I had.

The three of us have now discussed discussed things and the bf is quite happy to give her back to me for a night of sleep after he has fucked her to the point where he is a spent force. His only condition is that she returns to wake him up in the morning for the two of them to have another go.

As you do, I love to wake up to the sounds of her getting fucked.

Cornudo1960
Virgin

Unread post by Cornudo1960 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:25 pm

With my wife, it is often I who sleeps in the spare room and I love the sound of the headboard banging early in the morning. I will only join in if asked.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:21 am

We have a spare bedroom where we sometimes play with Tammy’s guys when they come to the house. Most of the time they don’t stay over. However, a few out of town guys that have come to stay with us get the guest room. They never sleep with us.

We have had a few times where a guy has gotten horny in the night and has come into our room only to pull Tammy back into their room for a late night fuck. Afterwards, she always comes back to me and the guy remains in the guest room.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:58 pm

Most of the time the guy leaves right after cuming in Laurie, kind of a thing with the married guys we have over to fuck her. We have a playroom in the basement with all kinds of toys and sex paraphernalia. We have a bed in there but it is a full size one and is only used for sex.

Occasionally we do have sleepovers, we have fun with sex the whole night in the playroom with toys, restraints, or what ever the guy wants. When they start the night playing, I sit in my chair watching and masturbating as they play. I love watching the two of them using the toys in the room. The last guy stayed the night and after they fucked in the sex swing he deposited his cum in her. I finished masturbating while I watched his cum dripping out of Laurie's gaping vagina and the two of them watched me. I shot my load on the floor. After that we went to our bedroom where we have a king size bed, they climbed in to the bed. I got in bed with them and we all fell asleep.

About 3 hours later I awoke to the bed moving as they fucked next to me, I got hard and as soon as he came and pulled out of her cum filled vagina, I slid in and added my cum to his. Laurie got out of bed to clean up she headed for he door, turned to us opened her legs and let our cum drip out on to the floor.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:26 pm

We always share our bed with my wife's boyfriend James. We have a threesome together and then aslepp with Ann between. I am usually awoken in the morning by them fucking next to me. I love it! Sometimes I join in, sometimes I watch and stroke my cock and sometimes I get up and go downstairs to cook breakfast and make coffees for when they are finished.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 am

We agreed that if her boyfriends come to the house for more than an afternoon visit (like overnight or long weekend) that our normal master bedroom would be “her” room for whatever permutation of sex and after sex sleep arrangement she wanted. We are more of a light FLR than cuckold and normally she would see her BFs solo. We didn’t want to see that choice constrained by our home and she is free to enjoy her room with her lovers and/or me however she desires.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 am

We generally like to have a wind down period after the sex finishes. Then, when things are back to us being mellow and starting to feel tired, if the boyfriend is staying over, then I don't care where anyone else sleeps, as long as I get half a super king size bed to myself. Or a single.
I'm mainly concerned to get a proper night's sleep. If they want to fuck again (rare these days) then I'm not bothered as long as they don't wake me up. So I'll usually take the guest bedroom.
There's plenty of time for some more sex tomorrow.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am

Mrs Warm has one regular who always sleeps over. Tall good looking BBC. The first time we all in our King bed. He’d fucked her 3x when we went to bed. Woke up two more times during the early morning to her getting more cock. Since then I’ll sleep either in the guest room or couch in the family room - he always fucks her throughout the night - I’d rather sleep lol. When I wake up I’ll go back to our bed and go down on her deliciously fucked pussy. I get a good nights sleep - she gets a good pounding all night and our friend gets unload as many times as he wants.

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Fri May 03, 2024 9:12 pm

Cornudo1960 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:25 pm
With my wife, it is often I who sleeps in the spare room and I love the sound of the headboard banging early in the morning. I will only join in if asked.
I haven’t slept in Sue’s bed for years but she does sleep with me in my room many nights. The only time I am on our old marital bed is when I’m invited to watch and participate after her boyfriend is done. As for sounds he stays here often (he lived with us full time for 1/2 year which is how the rules evolved) but I hear him fucking Sue in the morning all the time and having not been invited to watch and and get sloppy seconds all I can do is jackoff while I listen. I love seeing my wife get fucked, I love hearing my wife get fucked and have learned this is my sexual identity.