Pillow talk about past lover

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
rodturn
Trainable

Re: Pillow talk about past lover

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:16 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:45 pm
We married when I was 49 and wife was 36…she had never been married before. During pillow talk I would tell her about my late wife being a HW and naturally she said she didn’t think she could do that. Did get her to talking about her former lover Todd, she had been his mistress for over 3 years when we met. She started talking more and more about their love making and how big he was.

Before long he was visiting in a city nearby for work and she was meeting him. Now there is plenty of pillow talk!
SRKnight
Fresh pillow talk! That would be so hard !😜 to beat! I had hoped for an encore between Stan and my wife but knew when we moved away that the odds of that happening went down significantly 😢 that said… lots to appreciate from that relationship not the least of which is that he was the one who taught her the importance of sucking and cupping a man’s balls during a good fuck session
More on that later…..sounds like your wife has more than her Hans full when she is with Todd which is another whole level of pillow talk!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:34 pm

We all have our moments… my beautiful wife and I are in Mexico at a resort today and things got frisky this afternoon….😍 one thing lead to another and the next thing you knew my wife had my cock in her mouth saying this is how I sucked Stan off….. loved to hear that…. Loved how she cupped and squeezed my balls and best of all……. Lo bc Ed how verbal she was as she sucked me off!!!!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 am

Great one liner from my wife during pillow talk yesterday… in the middle of her giving me one of her amazing blowjobs she was telling me details about the best blowjob she ever gave Stan … I said… wow! Even if you’re making that up that is so erotic …she stopped immediately and looked up at me and said “ I never make it up… I don’t have to” I didn’t last long after that !!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:15 pm

It’s midnight here right now…. Had another great session of making out with my wife… got into bed … both really tired after a full day… was heading towards sleep very quickly when my wife said “ Stan and I went on a week long trip together once and that’s when I discovered I get extremely horny in warm climates around the beach….we fucked like rabbits the whole week long….good night honey.”
lol! The power of pillow talk!….sleep was no longer the priority!! She could feel my hard cock pressing into her within seconds and she knew there was no going back! Another new story about how they set a record for the number of times the fucked in one day (7)…..lol!…. There is going to be a new record set before we leave this week!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:27 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:31 pm
My wife rarely talks about sex with former boyfriends. When she does, it's usually to explain a point she thinks is important. During a discussion about cum, she told me that she had a couple boyfriends who used to cum on her and admire it. During a blowjob discussion, she told me I was an anomaly. Every guy she dated before we met wanted blowjobs. I have never turned down a blowjob, but I'd rather fuck. She asked me why I hadn't initiated anal sex with her. I told her I wasn't into it. She told me that most men she dated wanted anal sex. About 6 months ago or so she told me about a 30 year old dude she used to fuck when she was 19. Since she told me about him, she's talked about him to include sex they had and his proficiency at going down on her than all of her other boyfriends combined. He opened my wife up to the wonderful world of sexual euphoria and to enjoy sex which seems to be why she remembers him.
I'm like you in that I'm not into anal sex. My wife's not much for it, too; so that works well for us. However, my wife has told me that many of her lovers wanted anal sex; and she accommodated them. She mentioned one man in particular, who only wanted anal sex. He had a very thin penis, and wanted the tighter fit of her ass. Her nickname for him was "pencil dick."

When she has talked about anal sex with other men, I find myself turned on, not because I want to do it, but that I know other men have had her in a way that I never had. I can't figure out why that turns me on so much.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:06 pm

Hi isinlarsa,

Everyone is turned on by something. I get turned on watching my wife seductively getting naked while she’s watching a dude’s reaction. She’s told me during our booty call phase that she had always been comfortable naked. She knew men would risk death to check out a naked woman. So her and her boyfriends were happy. Since before I met her, she’s loved spending weekends naked in bed with boyfriends. We used to until we had kids.

Her sexual confidence turned me on the first time we fucked which was on the evening of our first date. After she gave me the best blowjob I ever had, she snuggled next to me with our faces inches apart and confidently told me that doggie was her favorite position. She’s by a huge margin the most sexually confident woman I’ve ever been with.

My wife offered anal sex to me during the booty call phase of our relationship. She was incredulous that I turned her down. She told me that most (all?) of her former boyfriends wanted anal sex. She didn’t have anal sex with every dude who wanted it. But she usually submitted if she was in an anal sex mood which mean she had been drinking. She thought anal sex was normal sex because it was so common. Most of her college girlfriends did anal sex. She has adult girlfriends who do anal sex.

I remember her emphasizing that her orgasms were more intense during anal sex while she rubbed them out of her clit. She believed orgasmic intensity increased by internal pressure on her clit caused by a cock inside of her ass. When we don’t have another dude joining us for MFM sex, I’ll almost always insert a butt plug in her ass while my mouth and tongue suck and lick orgasms out of her clit while my middle finger massages the inner ridges of her pussy.

Of all the ways I can get off, I love fucking my wife most. If a dude we did MFM sex with wanted anal sex and she was in an anal sex mood, meaning she was buzzed, and she was confident he had anal sex experience, she submitted.

For some reason, I’ve never been interested in anal sex. I know it involves a lot of silicone lubricant and using fingers to dilate her ass. Then there’s clean-up after. She told she’d never let anyone fuck her pussy after having anal sex with her until he washed his hands and scrubbed his cock. No one has ever tried going ass-to-mouth with her. According to my wife, all of that work was worth fucking her ass.

I think anal sex is overrated. According to my wife, I’m in the minority.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:10 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:06 pm
Hi isinlarsa,

Everyone is turned on by something. I get turned on watching my wife seductively getting naked while she’s watching a dude’s reaction. She’s told me during our booty call phase that she had always been comfortable naked. She knew men would risk death to check out a naked woman. So her and her boyfriends were happy. Since before I met her, she’s loved spending weekends naked in bed with boyfriends. We used to until we had kids.

Her sexual confidence turned me on the first time we fucked which was on the evening of our first date. After she gave me the best blowjob I ever had, she snuggled next to me with our faces inches apart and confidently told me that doggie was her favorite position. She’s by a huge margin the most sexually confident woman I’ve ever been with.

My wife offered anal sex to me during the booty call phase of our relationship. She was incredulous that I turned her down. She told me that most (all?) of her former boyfriends wanted anal sex. She didn’t have anal sex with every dude who wanted it. But she usually submitted if she was in an anal sex mood which mean she had been drinking. She thought anal sex was normal sex because it was so common. Most of her college girlfriends did anal sex. She has adult girlfriends who do anal sex.

I remember her emphasizing that her orgasms were more intense during anal sex while she rubbed them out of her clit. She believed orgasmic intensity increased by internal pressure on her clit caused by a cock inside of her ass. When we don’t have another dude joining us for MFM sex, I’ll almost always insert a butt plug in her ass while my mouth and tongue suck and lick orgasms out of her clit while my middle finger massages the inner ridges of her pussy.

Of all the ways I can get off, I love fucking my wife most. If a dude we did MFM sex with wanted anal sex and she was in an anal sex mood, meaning she was buzzed, and she was confident he had anal sex experience, she submitted.

For some reason, I’ve never been interested in anal sex. I know it involves a lot of silicone lubricant and using fingers to dilate her ass. Then there’s clean-up after. She told she’d never let anyone fuck her pussy after having anal sex with her until he washed his hands and scrubbed his cock. No one has ever tried going ass-to-mouth with her. According to my wife, all of that work was worth fucking her ass.

I think anal sex is overrated. According to my wife, I’m in the minority.
I tend to agree with you regarding anal sex. I would much prefer a warm wet pussy or mouth. So I will join you in the minority.

The one exception I might make, if the circumstances ever arose. if I were in a three-way with my wife, and we were going to DP her, I would want her ass in that situation so I could actually feel another man's cock in my wife' pussy.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:02 pm

Like you…anal sexis not at the top of the list but one night I was fucking my wife from behind…. Holding her hips tightly and when I was mid stroke I slipped out…. No big deal but my wife clearly said “ make sure you slide back in the right place…… not like Stan did ….he came in my ass ……😳😳😳 ….first time that came up.. … lol…. It not the last …. Lots of ensuing pillow talk about that!!!!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:37 pm

First thing this morning I said to my wife “ wow! …. You’ve never talked about having anal sex with Stan before!” She replied … no… I guess I haven’t… but there’s lots of other things we did that I haven’t talked about either “…. So many layers…. More pillow talk coming because I know how much she :
- loves to fuck
- loves to tease
- loves to talk about details
😱😱
More to cum!!!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:01 am

rodturn wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:37 pm
First thing this morning I said to my wife “ wow! …. You’ve never talked about having anal sex with Stan before!” She replied … no… I guess I haven’t… but there’s lots of other things we did that I haven’t talked about either “…. So many layers…. More pillow talk coming because I know how much she :
- loves to fuck
- loves to tease
- loves to talk about details
😱😱
More to cum!!!
It's so enticing to know there are thing she has done (or have been done to her) that you don't know yet.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:54 pm

Hello Isinlarsa,
You are so right about that!
I had no idea how many doors would open up after the discovery of the vhs tape… the visual was/is absolutely over the top but the verbal part kicked it up a lot and then came the unlocking of my wife’s wonderful sexual side of things… while I was thinking we were approaching a point where we were going to be doubling back
( no problem for me !!!!) we are now headed into another direction and it promises to be perhaps the most exciting of all!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:07 pm

Hi rodturn,

My wife and I have had many conversations about anal sex. One of her very first boyfriends was the first dude to have anal sex with her. She was an anal sex virgin. He didn't know what he was doing. Her college girlfriends instructed her on how to have pleasant anal sex. Two absolute necessities were lots of lubricant and dilating her ass before a dude penetrated it with his cock. Two positions worked best for her. She had to be in an anal sex mood meaning she had been drinking and didn't feel a need to use a bathroom. According to her, dudes came quickly while fucking her ass.

She emphasized to me that dudes who want women to submit to anal sex should have anal sex experience and know how to do it without causing discomfort or pain.

According to my wife, most men love anal sex. I'm not one of them.

My wife will often snuggle next to me with a leg over my legs and her butt within reach of my hand. We know each other so completely that she doesn't have to say a word. When she makes her butt accessible to me, I know that she wants her ass gently massaged. She always gets what she wants.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:00 pm

Hello Tank Turner,
Well said….. we want our partners to enjoy everything that sex has to offer.. all Varieties of sex…. Anal , other partners etc…. What we don’t want is someone who doesn’t respect what is being offered….. what is being offered is unique and special….my wife and I are just getting into the anal sex part of her relationship with Stan….like you… anal we is not high on the list only because we enjoy all other types of sex more….that said….. now that I know Stan had his stiff cock squirting his load into my wife’s ass…. I want/ Ed to hear every detail!….can’t wait!!
Does your wife go into detail about her anal sex history and what appeal does that hold if any?

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:35 pm

No new pillow talk about my wife’s details of anal experience(s ?)with Stan…… I will wait because I know it will cum ! lol!
My thoughts are is she might be having 2nd thoughts about disclosing that she had anal sex with Stan….. being honest…. Really didn’t think too much about that one way or another…. But I am now!…… really looking forward to hearing more details….. walking around through the day wondering!
Love it

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:53 am

rodturn wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:35 pm
No new pillow talk about my wife’s details of anal experience(s ?)with Stan…… I will wait because I know it will cum ! lol!
My thoughts are is she might be having 2nd thoughts about disclosing that she had anal sex with Stan….. being honest…. Really didn’t think too much about that one way or another…. But I am now!…… really looking forward to hearing more details….. walking around through the day wondering!
Love it
Maybe you, Tank and I should form a club of husbands who aren't into anal, but get turned on by other men screwing our wives in the ass. From what my wife has told me, most of the men she has been with want anal sex at some point. She said there was one guy with a really thin dick, who only wanted her ass because it was tighter on his dick than her pussy. She called him "pencil dick".

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:16 pm

Great idea! lol!
May not be high on the to do list but as I have found out these past few days, I am finding it awesome to picture it and really looking forward to hearing all about my wife’s anal experiences!
My wife has an amazing ass…. Works out 5 days a week.. guys are always checking her out. Stan would have loved sliding his throbbing cock into her from behind and I can tell from her voice tone she remembers it very fondly as well!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:20 pm

rodturn wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:16 pm
Great idea! lol!
May not be high on the to do list but as I have found out these past few days, I am finding it awesome to picture it and really looking forward to hearing all about my wife’s anal experiences!
My wife has an amazing ass…. Works out 5 days a week.. guys are always checking her out. Stan would have loved sliding his throbbing cock into her from behind and I can tell from her voice tone she remembers it very fondly as well!
Are you going to weaken and screw her in the ass, or are you going to continue enjoying that other men have had her in a way you haven't?

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:40 pm

Isinlarsa,
Have a feeling that once she opens up a bit more ( inevitable!!)
That it will happen as it is just another part of a great relationship….honestly…. Will look forward to sliding my cock into her beautiful ass as she tells me about the first time Stan fucked her ass…. That vision overrides all else…. Then I get to hear how much she loved it… how much he came in her ass and hear her describing how his cum dripped out of her ass the rest of the day…

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am

rodturn wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:40 pm
Isinlarsa,
Have a feeling that once she opens up a bit more ( inevitable!!)
That it will happen as it is just another part of a great relationship….honestly…. Will look forward to sliding my cock into her beautiful ass as she tells me about the first time Stan fucked her ass…. That vision overrides all else…. Then I get to hear how much she loved it… how much he came in her ass and hear her describing how his cum dripped out of her ass the rest of the day…
Even though I'm not a fan of anal intercourse, you do make it sound appealing. I think I would just keep loving the image that another man is screwing my wife in the ass.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:41 am

My wife has superficially talked about sex with boyfriends. Since she told me about a year ago about a 30 year old man she fucked in a prolonged, secret relationship, she talks about him more than anyone. It appears that as she has gotten older, she reflects on him a lot because he lovingly reassured her to enjoy sex for her euphoric pleasure. He was a lot older that she was. He pampered and spoiled her. She'll often talk about showering with him, how he washed her body, and shampooed and conditioned her hair. Listening to her, it sounded like she could not resist him. She told me that they had a lot of sex, but what she most remembers was the respectful was he treated her.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:57 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:20 pm
rodturn wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:16 pm
Great idea! lol!
Are you going to weaken and screw her in the ass, or are you going to continue enjoying that other men have had her in a way you haven't?
[/quoteI isinslar
Great question… I know her well and now that the genie is out of the bottle I think it is forthcoming…sooner rather than later I suspect!
I have been reading Tanks account given by his wife… some very good advice there!!!
Thanks to both of you…w
E will see but meantime… loving the pillow talk

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:06 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:41 am
My wife has superficially talked about sex with boyfriends. Since she told me about a year ago about a 30 year old man she fucked in a prolonged, secret relationship, she talks about him more than anyone. It appears that as she has gotten older, she reflects on him a lot because he lovingly reassured her to enjoy sex for her euphoric pleasure. He was a lot older that she was. He pampered and spoiled her. She'll often talk about showering with him, how he washed her body, and shampooed and conditioned her hair. Listening to her, it sounded like she could not resist him. She told me that they had a lot of sex, but what she most remembers was the respectful was he treated her.
[/quotewe can all learn from this….. I guess it depends on what a couple wants…..tank…. What you describe is I think what we all want…. And there it is …. You have it !thinking I have it as well… isinslar has it as well…. Lucky bastards…. The 3 of us!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:09 pm

Aren’t we so lucky that there is a forum that we call all write/discuss our very privat pleasures and desires! Thanks to website administrators!
Pillow talk this afternoon…. Getting warmed up ( which means my wife has my balls cupped firmly in her left hand!!😁
My wife whispered quietly to me “ I love cupping your balls like this….reminds me of when I cupped Stan’s balls….his balls might have been bigger but your cock is bigger…. Thicker….harder…. First time we fucked I knew I wanted to fuck you forever…..but I loved cupping and squeezing Stan’s balls….and I always loved having his balls in my mouth 👄….i was so lu my to be able to suck his balls everyday

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:18 pm

Apologies….spell check got me again!
Should have read I was so lucky to be able to suck Stan’s balls everyday ( my wife’s comments!)…..he loved it so much…. He was gentle when he took my head in his hands and guided my head onto his balls so I could softly kiss and suck his balls and then suck him off……. For me…… need to find a room… fast!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:41 am

rodturn wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:18 pm
Apologies….spell check got me again!
Should have read I was so lucky to be able to suck Stan’s balls everyday ( my wife’s comments!)…..he loved it so much…. He was gentle when he took my head in his hands and guided my head onto his balls so I could softly kiss and suck his balls and then suck him off……. For me…… need to find a room… fast!
we'll wait for you to go to the room, but you have to come back and tell us more! ;)