Pillow talk about past lover

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
rodturn
Trainable

Re: Pillow talk about past lover

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:55 am

Have to say… I really enjoy sharing details about my wife’s sexcapades! I am constantly on the lookout for Stan
Because I know how much she liked fucking him…. I have had a lot of enjoyment watching my wife getting fucked in so many ways…. Not to mention a lot of blowjobs!!;

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:07 am

Oops! Hit wrong button …. I think my wife is getting into the discussions a lot more…. Wetter…..enthusiastic….really telling the story! Loved finding her watching the vhs tape of her and Stan fucking!….. says a lot…..I love watt and hearing her cum on his cock…. Ching how well Stan fucked her… watching him squirt his load deep into he wet pussy!! Sex is awesome… est when you get to hear your wife cum loudly on someone else’s Cock!!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Wow! Auto correct can be brutal ( re my last post!) I look back at the day I found the vhs tape of my wife getting fucked by a boyfriend prior ( and for a period of time simultaneously 😊😊) and realize what a game changer that has been ! My wife has gone from being completely mortified to over the top comfortable in talking about it in detail and has come to a whole new level of being comfortable with her sexuality. Yes…. It is not only good for her it has turned out great for us ! Our sex life was great from day one but it has got better and better as she has come out of her shell……she loves to throw things out there like yesterday’s comment ( out of the blue just to get me going!) “ you know….. I used to love sucking Stan’s cock….he got so thick and hard….especially when I cupped his balls while my mouth was sliding slowly up and down the shaft of his throbbing cock…..you know….. he was able to cum sometimes even though I only sucked his balls!”…..I got really good at anticipating when he was about to squirt his load and was always able to take his balls out of my mouth and make sure his cock squirted his load into my mouth…..swallowed every drop..”…..you can easily guess where that conversation led to!!🔥🔥……she has my number and I am so glad she does!!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:25 am

What a great topic of discussion! This has always been one of our favorite sharing moments in bed and texting. I got together with my wife to be the summer I got out of the USMC and she had just graduated high school and was leaving for college. We're from a small town in Southern Colorado so being that she was going to be seven hours away we decided that even though we still wanted to be together, if something were to happen with another partner it would not be a deal breaker.

Years later she would recount her fling with one of the star jocks who she described as an obnoxious jerk she was going to put in his place. Obviously things didn't go quite as planned and she wound up in the back seat of his SUV after a party. Each time she told the tale she would include more details.

It still makes me rock hard to think about...

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:59 am

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:25 am
Each time she told the tale she would include more details.

What new details has she divulged? Sounds hot.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:00 am

I’m at work right now, I can give some background and get more detail tonight.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm

Hey tire_kicker and bbcfan,
My wife gets me..she picks her moments which I love. She knows the thought of the great sex she had with Stan turns me on instantly…. I have never felt threatened and am glad she had that experience….also super elated the she shares so many details with me not to mention the casual delivery she use sometimes ( just adds a whole other level to the sexual energy!)
Example….the first time I went to Stan’s house I knew we would fuck….( my question… how did you know that?) well…. I had been play it for 3 days….I planned our dinner date an hour earlier than normal…. I dressed extra sexy….. I wore really sexy underwear and had my hair and nails done that morning…… the honey trap….lol…. She was really aggressive when they got to his place and her first move was to cup his balls in the hallway ( “ I didn’t want to leave him any doubt that we were going to fuck”)
Stan got the message pretty quickly!…. She fucked him all night long….. all I have to do is just listen….encourage…. And stay hard!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:33 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:59 am
Tire_Kicker wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:25 am
Each time she told the tale she would include more details.

What new details has she divulged? Sounds hot.
Wound up working later than I thought tonight. I will make some time this weekend to do this story justice, basically we were in pretty constant communication given the era before cell phones. At one point she went radio silent on me for about two weeks. She never really explained why and I didn't push it. As mentioned previously, we had agreed to be together with space, "experience college" were my exact words to her. She was eighteen and I was in my early twenties. She knew I had a couple of girls I had been seeing and so it wouldn't be realistic or fair to lock her down. There were a couple of dalliances she did share with me immediately but it would be several years before all the events of that evening and the next two weeks would be revealed.

I am currently working on a submission for the Library titled, "40 Years of Fantasy, Reality and Love." The story will have a little of everything so I don't feel like I can really pigeon hole it in any particular fetish. I will try to post an excerpt in this forum this weekend.

I have been married to this incredible woman for 40 years this past September. It's been a hell of a party with a few speed bumps but we're still like bunnies. ;)

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:35 pm

rodturn wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm
Hey tire_kicker and bbcfan,
My wife gets me..she picks her moments which I love. She knows the thought of the great sex she had with Stan turns me on instantly…. I have never felt threatened and am glad she had that experience….also super elated the she shares so many details with me not to mention the casual delivery she use sometimes ( just adds a whole other level to the sexual energy!)
Example….the first time I went to Stan’s house I knew we would fuck….( my question… how did you know that?) well…. I had been play it for 3 days….I planned our dinner date an hour earlier than normal…. I dressed extra sexy….. I wore really sexy underwear and had my hair and nails done that morning…… the honey trap….lol…. She was really aggressive when they got to his place and her first move was to cup his balls in the hallway ( “ I didn’t want to leave him any doubt that we were going to fuck”)
Stan got the message pretty quickly!…. She fucked him all night long….. all I have to do is just listen….encourage…. And stay hard!
You're a lucky man!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:01 pm

Lol!…..you are right about that ,,,have always loved sex…..together now for 30 years…..my wife loves to keep our sex life interesting and fun…..and she does!…. New Year’s Eve a few days ago she was the best looking woman there……on the way home she curled up against me and whispered softly “ did you notice the bulge in David’s pants when he and I were dancing that slow dance? I think he wants to fuck me”
Yup! She knows my buttons alright!🔥🔥

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:46 pm

Laying in bed last night after making out I asked my wife how often she and Stan fucked…” a lot actually … there were a lot of days we just stayed in bed all day long and just fucked” I asked if she got sore during those long fuck sessions…” no … not really…. I suppose I just got used to them… plus he always came so much in me that I was always dripping cum so he was able to slide his big cock deep inside me easily… not to mention… I loved those fuck sessions “
( by now I was ready for more!)….you should be very glad I met Stan… he’s the one who taught me how much guys love it when their woman cups and sucks their balls when I’m giving a blowjob , he also taught me how to make a guy cum just by sucking his balls as well as how much a guy loves it when I reach between my legs and cup his balls when he is fucking me doggy style…. I thought it was a bit out there at first but really grew to love it… especially when I could see how much Stan loved it “
My only comment ( with a big smile!!😃) was “ thank you Stan!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:04 pm

Shortly after the first semester started my girlfriend Frankie told me about a guy that had come up to her and one of her girlfriends one day. He asked them if he could be the meat in their sandwich and gave my GF his phone number. I'll never forget the outrage she expressed at his nerve. She said he was a jerk, one of the jocks that thought they owned the campus. She admitted he was cute but said she wanted to slap his face because he was so full of himself.

Frankie is 5'1" and 105 lbs. beautiful face with a world class ass and smallish perfect tits, she is a fucking knockout.

We talked a couple of times a week and actually wrote each other LOL, remember, this was the 80's.. We always called each other on Sunday afternoon. I made the trip as often as I could but between driving seven hours one way and fucking non-stop from the time I got there to basically the time I left it was draining. Exhaustion had caused me to nod off more than once on the way home. Mountain passes, snow and long stretches of farmland... We were definitely into each other and it was way more than sex. She told me she had pretty much made up her mind she was going to have my babies and spend the rest of her life with me. As appealing as this sounded, I knew she was young and I wasn't really figuring on settling down quite this soon.

Life went on for me back home, I had been running a filling station (remember those) for my Godfather. It was actually a sweet gig, he paid me well and let me pretty much run the show. Lots of local regulars, lots of attractive young woman, some single, some not so much... the two stars of this show were Francine and Glenda. More on that later.

Things on campus were pretty much what you would expect, lots of studying, lots of partying and socializing. Frankie had made a few friends outside of the locals she knew from school, one in particular stood out as she mentioned him frequently. Fahid was a Kuwaiti prince as luck would have it, Shit!
According to her he was a really nice guy she met through one of her study groups. They started hanging out a bit, platonically according to Frankie. She and I saw each other as often as we could, either I would go up or she would catch a ride down with one of her friends from the valley.

One evening one of her guy friends from back home invited her to a house party off campus that next weekend, said he would drive her to and from. She asked me if I was thinking of coming up? She really wanted to see me but otherwise she might go to the party. I was needing to catch up on a bunch of stuff around the ranch and my Dad was a little miffed at me disappearing for days at a time on weekends. stuff needed to get done!

Francina was the classic girl next door, sunny disposition and very pretty! She was a year ahead of my wife in school and was taking classes in Pueblo which was just a couple of hours over the mountains. I took her virginity a few years back while I was on leave and she was mine for the taking after that. She stopped by the station when she was in town and brought me snacks and pretty much anything to make conversation. Her folks owned the furniture store in town. They had a nice spread a few miles down the road and she would take me there for nooners every chance she got. I was still living with my parents at the time so this was convenient. She made sure I knew she was on the pill just for me. Her Dad hated me.

Glenda was a different story, a smoke show with a kind of darkness about her. And a baby in a car seat... We maintained a professional demeanor as I figured she was taken, no wedding ring but baby on board, Right? One day after I had helped her with something minor on her car she asked me straight up why I wasn't interested in her? I fumbled my way through an explanation about my reservations regarding hitting on a woman with a small child. She basically told me she wanted to go out with me and told me to set a time and a place, so there. I would later find out the father was doing a stretch for aggravated assault but was out of the picture anyway. Gulp! My first date with her I was a perfect gentleman, wasn't sure what to expect. Took her home and gave her a peck, she pulled me in for a sloppy wet one and asked if we could do it again tomorrow? Sure, why not, as we pulled out of her driveway I asked her what she wanted to do? She pretty much told me to find a place to park and immediately went down on me. Holy Smokes, this girl was talented! After she was done she informed me that I could fuck her as soon as I was able if I liked. Sure, why not, this was my kind of date! She pretty much just used me for sex in almost the same way every time. I don't think we said more than a couple of words to each other during the hours we spent sucking and fucking... In that order.

I had the best intentions that Friday since I didn't have to go to Ft. Collins, I was actually looking forward to working at the ranch. Then Francina showed up, her folks were out of town and we had the house to ourselves if I wanted. Damnit! She looked and smelled great, my Dad was gonna be pissed. I followed my dick to her house and didn't leave until noon the next day, I was wore out and a little hung over. I got to the ranch a couple of hours later and the trucks and trailers were gone, I knew I was in trouble. I got to work on the other things that needed attention feeling like shit for being a bad son. My mom came out to the shop awhile later to ask me if I wanted to eat something, she had made me something and said I could eat it later if I wasn't hungry. She kind of stood there for a minute and I knew she had something on her mind. "What's up Mom?" "That girl has called I don't know how many times, I wish you would tell her you don't want to see her anymore." My Mom hated Glenda, she had seen her car drive up too many times. She never got out or came to the door. I would go out and she would drive out behind the old cemetery and go down like the master she was, she would then give me a minute to regroup and I would fuck her. She would drive me home and drop me off plumb wrung out. Moms don't like those kind of girls lol.

I actually got something done that afternoon hoping to redeem myself with the old man. Right around 9:00 here comes Glenda, "didn't your mom tell you I called?" Glenda didn't fuck around. "Yeah, I was just going to call you when I finished up here." Glenda went on to inform me that she was house sitting for her boss and we had the house to ourselves. Her mom was watching the baby so it was a whole night to ourselves. Damnit! "Let me take a shower." "You can shower there, get in." And just like that I was heading down that dusty driveway with my mom looking through the window as Glenda's car roared off. Glenda wasn't much of a drinker, she just liked to suck dick and fuck. She brought me home about 11:00 Sunday morning. My mom was at church and the trucks were still gone, I showered and hit the rack.

I woke up and it was already dark, Shit, I hadn't done that in a while. I knew I should call Frankie but figured it was too late, what a crazy weekend. She would not return my call for the next two weeks...

Frankie's friend Steve picked her up around 8:00, the party was at a house he shared with another guy from the valley and two guys from Wyoming. They were sophomores and juniors, there were a few people she knew there and she was soon involved in a drinking game called Quarters. You can pretty much get as drunk as you want if you miss intentionally. Everybody was having a good time, there were people coming and going. At one point Mr. Full of Himself spotted my GF and sashayed over. "Hey Beautiful, I've been waiting for you to call." My GF came back with "Why would I call an arrogant jerk like you?" He sat at the table and they continued the exchange of insults. it escalated to my GF telling Steve she wanted to leave. Steve had been partying and told her to chill a while then someone would take her back to her dorm. She was agitated by this point and said she would just walk. Several people tried to talk her down to no avail. At this point, Tony aka the arrogant jerk apologized profusely and said he would drive her. She refused and started walking. He followed her and pleaded with her to let him drive her, eventually she agreed but the exchange continued. As they neared her dorm, he parked the car and told her she was just afraid she wouldn't be able to handle his size and she was just a spoiled princess that always got her way. She told him if he was half as good as he though he was he would have girls lined up instead of having to be a jerk. One thing led to another and the next thing she knew they were tearing each other clothes off in the back seat of his car. She said it was fast and she didn't really remember a lot of it but he really was as big as he claimed to be and she must have been really horny because she was able to take it. He went bareback and by the time she realized it he had come inside her. In the first version she told me she realized her mistake immediately and grabbed her clothes and ran to the dorms. I had a feeling there was more but didn't want to push too hard. It came in time.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:00 pm

From Day One #6 has always been VERY Upfront about Past Lovers ... She has been a Nurse and Many of her Trysts were Hospital Staff during Slow Days ... Hospitals are huge with a Bevy of Places to get Lost for Long enough to Fuck and then Swallow to feed her Sperm Addiction ... Doctors, Fellow Nurses, Maintenance Men etc. etc. ... Even the Contract Groundskeepers keep her well fed ...
She Tells me about the Records they keep dating back to the 1940's of Patient CockSize AND Pussy Categories, Shaved, Hair Length, Lippy, Coin Slot etc. etc. ... She is always Bubbly and Horny as Fuck after Seeing, Handling and Oft times Sucking a Patient ... She Grins Mischievously when I ask if she Fucks any of them and Coo's 'What do You Think" ... The male record is from 1949 of a White Guy with Superficial cut and scrapes from a vehicle accident that was kept overnight for observations ... the ER nurses cleared him for a room and wrote a WOW on his Clipboard ... He was a real pain in the ass patient demanding Everything and his room nurse got permission from the floor supervisor and gave him the old school equivalent of Ambien to Put him out Mentally but not Physically ...Once he Shut up, they investigated the WOW from the Clipboard ... Laying on his back his Balls Lay Loosely on the mattress between his legs and his as of yet untouched Cock lay across his leg, hung down the thickness of his leg and lay along the mattress the width of the Clipboard ... His Loose Ball bag Weighed 4.5 lbs. and his Cock Length Flaccid was 21.75 inches long and 6.5 inches in Circumference ... they doubled his Ambien dose to definitely dull his memory and stroked him hard to a much thicker 9.5 circumference although shorter 18.25 inches ... every nurse in the hospital came to see with several attempting and failing miserably to take even his head inside of them ... For unknown reasons they did not measure his CockHead, but instead recorded that it would not Fit into the largest Coffee Cup they had ...
#6 started Sucking when Very Young and Began Fucking soon after, Continuing thru High School with Students Teachers and Businessmen ... The summer before College her CockVirgin but girl curious best friend and soon to be Dormmate decided that to be roommates they needed to Really get to know each other ... Sapphic Love came naturally to both of them and although #6 did not give up cock they became Lovers ...

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:01 pm

From Day One #6 has always been VERY Upfront about Past Lovers ... She has been a Nurse and Many of her Trysts were Hospital Staff during Slow Days ... Hospitals are huge with a Bevy of Places to get Lost for Long enough to Fuck and then Swallow to feed her Sperm Addiction ... Doctors, Fellow Nurses, Maintenance Men etc. etc. ... Even the Contract Groundskeepers keep her well fed ...
She Tells me about the Records they keep dating back to the 1940's of Patient CockSize AND Pussy Categories, Shaved, Hair Length, Lippy, Coin Slot etc. etc. ... She is always Bubbly and Horny as Fuck after Seeing, Handling and Oft times Sucking a Patient ... She Grins Mischievously when I ask if she Fucks any of them and Coo's 'What do You Think" ... The male record is from 1949 of a White Guy with Superficial cut and scrapes from a vehicle accident that was kept overnight for observations ... the ER nurses cleared him for a room and wrote a WOW on his Clipboard ... He was a real pain in the ass patient demanding Everything and his room nurse got permission from the floor supervisor and gave him the old school equivalent of Ambien to Put him out Mentally but not Physically ...Once he Shut up, they investigated the WOW from the Clipboard ... Laying on his back his Balls Lay Loosely on the mattress between his legs and his as of yet untouched Cock lay across his leg, hung down the thickness of his leg and lay along the mattress the width of the Clipboard ... His Loose Ball bag Weighed 4.5 lbs. and his Cock Length Flaccid was 21.75 inches long and 6.5 inches in Circumference ... they doubled his Ambien dose to definitely dull his memory and stroked him hard to a much thicker 9.5 circumference although shorter 18.25 inches ... every nurse in the hospital came to see with several attempting and failing miserably to take even his head inside of them ... For unknown reasons they did not measure his CockHead, but instead recorded that it would not Fit into the largest Coffee Cup they had ...
#6 started Sucking when Very Young and Began Fucking soon after, Continuing thru High School with Students Teachers and Businessmen ... The summer before College her CockVirgin but girl curious best friend and soon to be Dormmate decided that to be roommates they needed to Really get to know each other ... Sapphic Love came naturally to both of them and although #6 did not give up cock they became Lovers ...

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:51 pm

I'm curious about the percentage of wives who are afraid to reveal to their husbands their sexual activities they have enjoyed with men before they met they married.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:07 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:51 pm
I'm curious about the percentage of wives who are afraid to reveal to their husbands their sexual activities they have enjoyed with men before they met they married.
My wife was pretty open about what all she had been up to from the first time we met. I had actually known her for years as she and my cousin were best friends since forever. She was a cute kid but when you're in high school, going after a girl 4 years your junior is just weird.

I had gotten back after a tour in the USMC and was just getting back into the swing of things. Working, ranching playing with cars seeing a couple of girls, nothing serious, lots of fishing since it was summer and I had really missed it. My wild child little sister made me take her to a party one night, I really didn't want to go as I suspected it would be mainly the younger crowd. My sis was old enough to drive but she had already wrecked her car and my mom's so no driving for you!

I was trying to be as invisible as possible when this pretty young thing sits next to me and starts flirting. She's hammered! About the time this started getting dangerous, her big sister (and my future wife) storms in and says time to go. She gave me a look that would peel paint as she left, why the fuck was I even here, shit! My sis was nowhere to be seen and I will admit that the thought of leaving her here did cross my mind. I hung out and had another beer hoping this would end soon.

Too late, Frankie had taken her sister home and returned, she was headed straight for me, damnit. "You should know she's only seventeen!" Her eyes were flashing, she was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. "Hey" I said, "I never touched her, she was drunk and I just happened to be the one sitting there." She was on the offensive now, "how come you've never asked me out?" She looked so damn hot in the fire light, the real reason was I had seen her destroy potential suitors, the girl was scary sometimes. Sharp rejection was her specialty! Honestly, I had always seen her as a kid but here she was all grown up.

"Are you going to grow your hair out?" she asked. "I dunno, I guess" was my reply. "I would go out with you if you asked me," she was doing that thing girls do to fuck you up. Damn, things were moving fast!

Two nights later I was meeting her folks and we were going out. I typically do the gentleman thing on a first date, let things play out, don't talk too much, lots of compliments etc. An hour into this she gets right to the point, apparently my cuz told her I was back in town and she had been hoping to run into me. She was disappointed that I hadn't made any effort to contact her. The next one really caught me off guard, she told me she had always figured that she and I were destined to be together, she wanted to sleep with me! This was turning out to be one hell of a first date, I was literally in a daze as we left the restaurant. My family has a cabin on a lake about an hour away, the truck just kind of drove itself there.

Frankie took this opportunity to fill me in on what she'd been up to. She told me she was "basically a virgin" what the hell did that mean exactly? Apparently for junior prom my cuz and Frankie decide they were going to do the deed. Virgins No More! Unbeknown to their dates, this was a sure thing, fourth base was there for the taking. After prom they scored some booze and went to one of the many campgrounds where kids party. For those of you who aren't country mice, this means picnic tables and outhouses plus solitude. They decided to split up, my cuz took hers to the picnic table and Frankie kept hers in the car. After a brief petting session she had him ready to go. To hear her tell it this kid didn't know what hit him, she essentially got both of them just about undressed enough to get the job done. She said he had a pretty impressive cock even for a girl that had never seen one before. She told him he could put it in but he couldn't come inside her. I can only imagine her determination and his excitement and terror. She told me she was wet and he was big and hard, the car was awkward and about the time he gets this huge thing going into her he starts squirting... everywhere. She was wearing a burgundy dress and had her hair all done up and now there was ropes of cum everywhere, most notably on one eyelash. I didn't want to laugh out loud but it was one of the funniest things I'd ever heard. The picnic couple did slightly better, mission accomplished but got ants on them and in the blanket which had to be left at the campground.

Not to be deterred, my little trooper wound up at a party a couple of months later got shit faced and wound up getting fucked in the backseat of a car but didn't remember a thing. A hangover and sore down there.

She told me she wanted her first time "officially" to be with someone she cared about and wanted to be with. This was a lot to process, as we drove up to the cabin I knew I had my work cut out for me. I got her home from our first date as the sun was coming up...

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:13 pm

Good question Tank……I think a lot of wives would like to talk but are afraid of husbands reaction
Double standard….. my wife is very sexy … I think she would have liked to have talked openly about Stan but it would have taken years… finding the vhs sex tape put it all on the table and was like saying…. There it is… now it’s up to you… my reaction was immediate… I loved it and she knew instantly that it was better than ok!!!…. Has added so much spice to an already spicy relationship

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 pm

Tire kicker
So often it seems like the Frankie’s get away because we weren’t smart enough to realize what was there was really special….you did.. she did and here you are… congratulations to both of you

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:25 am

rodturn wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 pm
Tire kicker
So often it seems like the Frankie’s get away because we weren’t smart enough to realize what was there was really special….you did.. she did and here you are… congratulations to both of you
Agreed, I had dated quite a few girls over the years, this was the first time it went from zero to a hundred in one night. Not just sex, the relationship achieved depths that some couples don't reach for years. I will say that she withheld some encounters under the "Don't kiss and tell" mantra. These would eventually surface at the strangest times, usually beginning with, "did I ever tell you about the time?" Sometimes her hand would be wrapped around my recovering cock and as she started whispering in my ear she would say, "ooooooh, look at my jealous cock getting soooo big!"

I want to thank you again for posting this amazing topic. It made me realize just how meaningful this has been in keeping our relationship interesting and HOT all these years.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:45 pm

We married when I was 49 and wife was 36…she had never been married before. During pillow talk I would tell her about my late wife being a HW and naturally she said she didn’t think she could do that. Did get her to talking about her former lover Todd, she had been his mistress for over 3 years when we met. She started talking more and more about their love making and how big he was.

Before long he was visiting in a city nearby for work and she was meeting him. Now there is plenty of pillow talk!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:19 pm

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:25 am
rodturn wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 pm
Tire kicker
Agreed, I had dated quite a few girls over the years, this was the first time it went from zero to a hundred in one night. Not just sex, the relationship achieved depths that some couples don't reach for years. I will say that she withheld some encounters under the "Don't kiss and tell" mantra. These would eventually surface at the strangest times, usually beginning with, "did I ever tell you about the time?" Sometimes her hand would be wrapped around my recovering cock and as she started whispering in my ear she would say, "ooooooh, look at my jealous cock getting soooo big!"

I want to thank you again for posting this amazing topic. It made me realize just how meaningful this has been in keeping our relationship interesting and HOT all these years.
Hey tire kicker
I as well as many others that have read about Frankie have really enjoyed your posts! Love to be able to share some experiences online ! More pillow talk subjects. It you are so right….keeps things very interesting and very exciting which is what it is all about !
Not sure if Frankie is privy to your post but if so say hello from us!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:27 pm

Getting ready for bed, it's late here in the Rocky Mountains.

I'll put up another chapter in the next day or so.

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:40 am

When my wife wants to have sex with me she'll sit next to me on the couch and starts touching and rubbing my dick through my pants. She'll then whisper in my ear things like "Remember how hard Dwayne's dick got when he was fucking me last week, he really filled my pussy with lots of cum that day" and other things like " I really love the taste of his cum and he cums so much".

That's normally all it takes before I lead her to the bedroom and eat / fuck her for a good session. And when she wants me to cum she'll say something like " cum deep in my pussy like Dwayne did" and I usually cum soon after.

When you have a hotwife pillow talk is an essential part of the lifestyle. It gives you both a chance to relive the experience and listen to all the parts of it your wife loves. for example, I know she absolutely loves the tast of cum and swallowing at least one load every time she fucks her boyfriend. She told me that I taste sweeter but her boyfriend can cum twice as much and normally twice.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:37 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:40 am
When my wife wants to have sex with me she'll sit next to me on the couch and starts touching and rubbing my dick through my pants. She'll then whisper in my ear things like "Remember how hard Dwayne's dick got when he was fucking me last week, he really filled my pussy with lots of cum that day" and other things like " I really love the taste of his cum and he cums so much".

That's normally all it takes before I lead her to the bedroom and eat / fuck her for a good session. And when she wants me to cum she'll say something like " cum deep in my pussy like Dwayne did" and I usually cum soon after.

When you have a hotwife pillow talk is an essential part of the lifestyle. It gives you both a chance to relive the experience and listen to all the parts of it your wife loves. for example, I know she absolutely loves the tast of cum and swallowing at least one load every time she fucks her boyfriend. She told me that I taste sweeter but her boyfriend can cum twice as much and normally twice.
That’s got to be a rush!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:02 pm

Hey Jeffwatches!
Reminds me a lot of perhaps my favourite bit of pillow talk…” think of me sucking Stan off just like this…I’d be kneeling down in front of him sucking his cock…. Cupping his great big hard balls and suddenly I new he was close to cumming in my mouth and I remembered how much cum he
had the last time he squirted his load into my mouth so I got ready for his load of cock juice and then he exploded in my mouth…. He held my head in his hands and just kept pumping my mouth full of his cum… this time I knew how much cum he would pump into my mouth and I swallowed every drop….then I kept his cock in my mouth even as he got soft just to make sure I got all of it”
Yes tire kicker…. It was and is a rush!