Pillow talk about past lover

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
rodturn
Experienced

Re: Pillow talk about past lover

Unread post by rodturn » Tue May 07, 2024 11:02 pm

My wife and I watched her most recent sex tape with Stan last night which is only a few months old….we were laying in bed watching as Stan was on top of her…. Fucking her just the way she loves it ….. slow and deep penetration…. Without thinking I reached down between her legs and started to stroke her pussy…. Kind of surprised me a bit as to how soaking wet she was…delighted of course…..Stan had his balls pressed in tight against her ass..xx her legs up over his shoulders which allowed him perfect penetration into a juicy wet pussy…. They had set up a camera at the perfect angle so I could see his cock sliding deep into her and then I could see copious amounts of cum oozing out of her … all around his cock… dripping down off of his balls.. my wife was cumming at the same time he pumped his load into her…. So erotic watching that in half speed!
Love to hear from others who have watched their significant other getting fucked like this.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 am

Pillow talk last night as we got into bed…. I asked
my wife what was her favourite position to get fucked by Stan..” that would depend she said… on what? She said” it would depend on what position we were in but as long as his cock was hard and was in me I loved it”…I asked his favourite way “ he loved to fuck me from behind “ … why was that his favourite I asked…
“ .Stan lived fucking me from behind because he thinks I have a gorgeous ass and loved to hold my hips tight as his cock was sliding deep into me right up to his balls…. He also loved it that way because I always reached up between my legs and cupped his balls… squeezed those big hard balls of his and when he squirted his big load into me (always bare back) he would somehow always find a way to push an extra amount of hard squirting throbbing cock deeper into me and hold it there while I squeezed his big load of cum out of his balls so I always got every drop really deep in my pussy….. that way..his cum would be dripping out of me for the rest of the day and I had a constant reminder throughout the day of how much I loved fucking Stan. She the added…” you’re ok too” in a playful manner…. lol! By then I was doing my best impression of Stan! lol… she knows my buttons !

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Fri May 10, 2024 8:30 pm

My wife and I talked in bed last night about our collection of sex tapes where she is the star! I feel incredibly fortunate to have a beautiful wife who enjoys our pillow talk as much as I do…. We talk about Stan and both of us get aroused right away…. The sex tapes add so much! My wife loves to fuck! As do I !
My wife has known what my buttons are for the past 8 years so when she made a new sex tape with Stan a few months ago she knew exactly what would get me going… things like being able to watch her suck Stan’s cock… slowly… showing me how much she loved having his cock in her mouth…. How much she loved wrapping her lips around his cock …. How much Stan loved it when she sucked his balls until he finally dumped his load into her open mouth… such a big load and my wife with a huge smile knowing she was exactly where she wanted to be at that moment…..making two men extremely happy at the same time!!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat May 11, 2024 6:57 am

Was enjoying an early morning fuck with my wife this morning and in the midst of our pillow talk Stan came up in conversation… I commented that it was such a turn on for me to see his penis in her mouth while she sucked him off.. she replied instantly..”I wasn’t sucking his penis… I was sucking his cock ! “ She went onto say “ there is nothing sexy about a prnis…. There is everything sexy about a cock… the image that comes to my mind ( my wife’s mind) when I think of Stan’s cock is way different…. Strong, big, hard, fun, sexual, full of cum, stiff….. and then she said “ and I knew it was all for me…Stans big beautiful cock.
She was right…. Sounded much better!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat May 11, 2024 7:00 am

Was enjoying an early morning fuck with my wife this morning and in the midst of our pillow talk Stan came up in conversation… I commented that it was such a turn on for me to see his penis in her mouth while she sucked him off.. she replied instantly..”I wasn’t sucking his penis… I was sucking his cock ! “ She went onto say “ there is nothing sexy about a penis…. There is everything sexy about a cock… the image that comes to my mind ( my wife’s mind) when I think of Stan’s cock is way different…. Strong, big, hard, fun, sexual, full of cum, stiff….. and then she said “ and I knew it was all for me…Stans big beautiful cock.
She was right…. Sounded much better!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sun May 12, 2024 10:31 pm

Thing about pillow talk in the morning with my wife.....gets me thinking about all the details that came out of the fuck session....always seem to be something new and exciting....like this morning when my wife explained the difference ( in her mind) between a penis and a cock....other things from pillow talk in the past came flooding back.....realized she always called it a cock.....never a penis....I totally understand what my wife is saying....have to say.....I love how my wife thinks!
Does that make a difference to you? Cock vs Penis ?

rodturn
Experienced

Re: Pillow talk about past l

Unread post by rodturn » Mon May 13, 2024 9:39 pm

Was thinking today…. Which do I prefer…. My wife’s sex tapes with Some an or our pillow talk about Stan… really difficult decision!!ar the end I decided I love both…. And I’m glad I don’t have to choose !

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 pm

I asked my wife this morning as she was stroking my cock and cupping my balls…. What was your favourite time of day to fuck Stan…” we didn’t have a favourite time… we fucked whenever we had a chance…. Sometimes Stan would fuck me in the middle of the night…… sometimes early morning sometimes afternoon… no routine time… I never turned him down and that meant we fucked a lot😳. … sometimes 3 or 4 times a day… we just loved fucking!”

I am glad to say that my wife and I are similar but not in same clas as they were!
For me… knowing my wife and I fucked probably 15 minutes in the same bed ( hers) that she had just spent hours getting fucked by 2 guys in a MFM session is still a huge turn on.. would have been super cool to watch or at least know about the previous 4 hours of events that took place in that bed as we fucked!!😳

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 am

rodturn wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 pm
I asked my wife this morning as she was stroking my cock and cupping my balls…. What was your favourite time of day to fuck Stan…” we didn’t have a favourite time… we fucked whenever we had a chance…. Sometimes Stan would fuck me in the middle of the night…… sometimes early morning sometimes afternoon… no routine time… I never turned him down and that meant we fucked a lot😳. … sometimes 3 or 4 times a day… we just loved fucking!”

I am glad to say that my wife and I are similar but not in same clas as they were!
For me… knowing my wife and I fucked probably 15 minutes in the same bed ( hers) that she had just spent hours getting fucked by 2 guys in a MFM session is still a huge turn on.. would have been super cool to watch or at least know about the previous 4 hours of events that took place in that bed as we fucked!!😳
Sonja and her boytoy loved Sonja's waking Kevin up with a loving blowjob at 5 when Keven's hard phallus was diggin in to her, I loved Sonja telling me that as she made me stroke myself

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu May 16, 2024 2:52 pm

Emca….. can you think of a better way to wake up than
That?… getting a blowjob like that would be amazing…. Watching my wife laying in bed with me and Stan and being next to them as she sucked him off!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu May 16, 2024 10:22 pm

Watching my wife getting Stan's hard cock sliding in and out of my wife's dripping wet pussy tonight on one of her sex tapes....never get tired of watching that! She fucked him like there was no tomorrow ! spreading her legs nice and wide for him......grabbing his ass.....wrapping her legs around him as he slipped in and out of her gorgeous wet pussy!......love that!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Fri May 17, 2024 9:00 pm

Sex with my wife has been awesome ever since our first fuck….got better and better each time…. Then the first sex tape sent things (sex!) off the charts!…I love that Stan treated my wife well and fucked her hard ( and often!)…. Their sexual chemistry was obvious every frame of the tapes…. My wife lived to please him …. Never more obvious than when she was sucking his cock or when she sucked his balls but when she opened her mouth wide… stroked Stan’s cock with one hand cupped his big balls with her other hand and at precisely the right moment she took her mouth off his cock… opened her mouth wide and Stan would happily pump his entire load of hot cum into her mouth …always a massive load out of his big balls…. My wife always swallows every drop of cock juice and then licks and sucks his cock clean…the whole time looking up directly into his eyes telling him how much she wanted his load in her mouth…..whew…love that in slow motion!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat May 18, 2024 11:06 pm

This thread has been about pillow talk….. sexual conversation between my wife and I…. Most times conversation that is really just part of foreplay…. We love that…… and am incredibly fortunate that my discovery of an old sex tape changed us. Period. It changed us… and we love how it changed us. My wife has opened up completely and I have been able to embrace and enjoy fantasies I never knew I had….. my sexy wife gets to relive one of the sexiest parts of her life almost daily with her significant other( me!) and is encouraged instead of viewed in a negative way…. I love watching my wife having sexwith another man ( men!) is a massive turn on! And I can watch or hear all the details of her fucks any night I want!