She is excited about the idea but we have some hurdles

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Pixunine
Trainable

Re: She is excited about the idea but we have some hurdles

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:19 am

Some updates to keep everyone up to speed. I just have to say how weird all this organically seemed to happen. Lol

She has a list of at least four or five guys, all of different ages (25, 33, 44, 51) and she wants them all. Lol

She is having a blast talking to these guys. I enjoy reading the conversations and enjoy just how dirty and flirty she likes to be. I told her I've had 20 years of this fantasy (she says is our fantasy now) so I'm sitting back to enjoy the ride and watch her catch up to me. She's the boss.

The one thing we are now trying to figure out, and I may have to make a separate post on this, but how does everyone go about verifying that the person is really clean of STI's? Flat out ask them to get the blood/urine test done just before we meet up?

Some of the funny things she had said to me recently to tease and get a rise out of me:

"Do I have to pick just one?" Lol she is in the beginning stages of working out the logistics of each of them. When/where the meet and greet will happen, time of day, etc.

"Change of game plan. I don't want the massage anymore, takes up too much time. I just want to get down and dirty with each of them while you watch! 😉"

When I was giving her a massage the other night I told her how many people had seen her photos on here and told her between here and AFF there are a ton of men who want to massage her and more. She said "They better get in line outside our door then. They can cum on my back and use it as massage oil" 👀😆

This morning I told her she looks like she has a lot on her mind. She said "just the normal things like running errands, getting groceries, fucking a stranger..." 😁

She isn't currently on birth control. We've just been using condoms. I am pretty sure she has just been waiting for me to bring it up in order to tease me. Last night I brought up birth control and she immediately said "so you don't have to raise another man's baby? 😉"
My nuts burst then and there lmfao 💥
I told her 10 years ago I was definitely enjoying that fantasy and still enjoy the fantasy of her being filled with cum. I was finally able to get her to blush after all the blushing she has caused me lol.
So she is going to be getting on birth control ASAP, and will be requiring them to use condoms (likely spermicidal condoms that we bring ourselves).

I told her even after looking at all these profiles I still don't have a clue what her type is. She said she doesn't either. She has always had a thing for older men. She pointed out one of her top choices and said to me "I know you're looking at this guy probably wondering 'WTF?' And I can't explain either lol. I just got the tingle and you gotta trust the tingle." Lol ❤️

So that is the latest for now. She is deciding on the order of these guys because she isn't settling with one. She is doing as many as she wants. We have to pick out some preferred bars/hotels in different towns based on where these people come from so that none of us have to travel far (we have to stay close to home without being in our town).

She wants to do a meet and greet with each of them as part of the flirty fun. One of them however, (whom may end up being the first) she wants us to just meet at the hotel and fuck. He wants to see how many times he can make her cum and she wants to oblige.

Lol my head is spinning. I've been cold to the bones all week because she's been causing all my blood to flood my nether regions 😆

I'll update again in a few days. 🍻

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:04 am

Wow! Quite the agenda she has!

As far as STI checks go,, they are only valid for a brief time (especially if the guy is sexually active) so the closer to the date, the better, but know they aren't foolproof. As a matter of fact, the "standard panel" doesn't test for herpes, that is a separate test and has to be specifically requested. You may find guys aren't willing to be tested (due to the logistics as well as the cost). Do use condoms, no matter what (yes it means having to forego the cream pie).

Once you have a regular that you get to know well enough, you will learn of his health habits as how well he cares for himself. If you are satisfied that he takes appropriate care of himself you can consider bareback.

As far as how many she wants, we are all here practicing ENM for the variety, right?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:14 am

Hot, all if them!

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:00 pm

The panel I use is HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HSV2, and Syphilis. Usually I have to specifically ask for HSV2. I don't bother with HPV.

Most insurance covers it, but without insurance, it does get pricey (like 300 total maybe?). Most clinics can have the urine results back in 24 hours and the blood results usually take 3 days. I get the results sent to me electronically and then I can just forward them, whatever.

Don't feel bad asking. It's not rude. If a dude, balks, just move on. There's no end of available guys.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:31 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:04 am
Wow! Quite the agenda she has!

As far as STI checks go,, they are only valid for a brief time (especially if the guy is sexually active) so the closer to the date, the better, but know they aren't foolproof. As a matter of fact, the "standard panel" doesn't test for herpes, that is a separate test and has to be specifically requested. You may find guys aren't willing to be tested (due to the logistics as well as the cost). Do use condoms, no matter what (yes it means having to forego the cream pie).

Once you have a regular that you get to know well enough, you will learn of his health habits as how well he cares for himself. If you are satisfied that he takes appropriate care of himself you can consider bareback.

As far as how many she wants, we are all here practicing ENM for the variety, right?
Thank you for all the suggestions and advice!

I am pretty sure there is one guy the we both hope will become a regular and we can just focus on him. The next couple of weeks will be interesting. We are going to try and have a meet and greet with at least two of them.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:32 pm

carstonmathers wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:00 pm
The panel I use is HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HSV2, and Syphilis. Usually I have to specifically ask for HSV2. I don't bother with HPV.

Most insurance covers it, but without insurance, it does get pricey (like 300 total maybe?). Most clinics can have the urine results back in 24 hours and the blood results usually take 3 days. I get the results sent to me electronically and then I can just forward them, whatever.

Don't feel bad asking. It's not rude. If a dude, balks, just move on. There's no end of available guys.
I really appreciate you sharing this information! Thank you!❤️ 🍻

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:36 pm

Fun little update. She wants to practice giving me head to get really good at it for one of the dudes we are hoping to be a regular.
I repeated her words back to her to make her blush lol

He told her he is dying to see her eyes looking up at him, and that got her really worked up.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:51 pm

Pixunine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:36 pm
Fun little update. She wants to practice giving me head to get really good at it for one of the dudes we are hoping to be a regular.
I repeated her words back to her to make her blush lol

He told her he is dying to see her eyes looking up at him, and that got her really worked up.
Dude, that is so hot! Sounds like both of you guys are in for a really hot time! I so wish my wife would start sucking random cocks.

tooferfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by tooferfun » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:47 am

This is so cool and hot! You are living my dream of having a hotwife/vixen. She knows is aware and moderately interested, just not as motivated to try anything yet . . .but glad to see yours awoke after so many years. Maybe I still have hope! Best of luck and be safe!

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:43 pm

I get the sense that your wife does not do anything halfway!

On STI testing….any guy who wants to be in this lifestyle has no excuse for not testing frequently. Someone who actively tested every 3-4 months shows a level of responsibility that you want.

I always use a website called STDCheck dot com. They do a full panel. You sign up online and the go to a local lab. Results are usually super fast. More discreet than going through the doctor. And the results are always there. You can even have guys send a link that lets you pull them up so you know it’s legit.

I find it best to bring up before the meet and greet. Then they can spend the money and test after there is definitely going to be a meet up. If they won’t spent a few bucks then are they really the right choice of someone to trust with your wife and your health.

sammaddon
Prepubescent

Unread post by sammaddon » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:50 pm

You just never know how fast a wife is willing to embrace this.

I am a cautious wannabe. But I too am surprised at how much fun my wife is having with the fantasy. The other night we were both online doing some Christmas shopping research on a well known shopping website. Unaware that I was on her profile I clicked on something that somewhat related to lifestyle products. Then out of curiosity I searched for “hotwife.” To my surprise, my screen (facing away from hers) displayed a ton of hotwife merchandise.

Being that i was on her account, within seconds her screen started to reccomend the same and similar items. She was shocked but laughing, then surged through then asked what “chuck”is. I acted like I didn’t know and ‘looked it up’ (I’m not a cuck so I said ewww why the humiliation stuff….)

I was a bit embarrassed, so I had to fess up right at that moment that the site recommended those items because I clicked on this and that. She was totally okay just a bit surprised at the number of people buying hotwife merchandise.

After a bit of awkward silence and still feeling a little bit embarrassed, I said out loud “I know, I know I’m weird. I should probably be getting some help to figure out what’s wrong with me….
Before I even finished she blurted out an emphatic “Noooo!”

We both then busted out laughing at how fast and articulate her “NO” was. She then continued “I just really like us like this and how much fun we are having.”

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:35 pm

We will be meeting the first guy for drinks Thursday. Second guy Friday (This week). Unfortunately due to our schedules fun time won't get to be until the following week lol

There is a third guy that is extremely naughty with his sexting. He gets off on it. He talks to me about what he wants to do to her just as easily as he talks to her about it 😆

We definitely need to meet him for drinks lol

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:36 pm

Forgot to add... The list is up to about 8 guys now 👍

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:39 am

Little update today. Our guy we were going to meet today had to postpone due to work. Should be able to see him Monday or Tuesday.
The other guy we are meeting for drinks tomorrow.

On a side note, met a nice guy who wants to fly us to London from the USA so he and several of his friends can gangbang my wife. Lol

If we were older and our kids were grown and out of the house we would take him up on his offer. But right now we still have to be responsible 😆

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:53 am

Pixunine wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:39 am
Little update today. Our guy we were going to meet today had to postpone due to work. Should be able to see him Monday or Tuesday.

On a side note, met a nice guy who wants to fly us to London from the USA so he and several of his friends can gangbang my wife. Lol

If we were older and our kids were grown and out of the house we would take him up on his offer. But right now we still have to be responsible 😆
Haha. My thought was that my wife and I need to fly to your house to baby-sit your kids so you and your wife can fly to London so she can get gangbanged. Because leaving your kids with Internet strangers you met on a sexual kink site is the HEIGHT of responsibility. ;-P

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:14 pm

carstonmathers wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:53 am
Pixunine wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:39 am

Haha. My thought was that my wife and I need to fly to your house to baby-sit your kids so you and your wife can fly to London so she can get gangbanged. Because leaving your kids with Internet strangers you met on a sexual kink site is the HEIGHT of responsibility. ;-P
Lmfao 🤣

Yep kids come first. That's why the only time we get to be naughty when meeting people is late morning on a weekday while they are at school.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Update

So we just had our very first experience meeting with someone today. I'm still mentally processing everything lol. We just met at a bar for drinks for about an hour. It was awkward at first I could tell the guy was nervous at first. Him loosening up helped me loosen up. My wife was enjoying every second of it. She said it was the most fun she has had in a long time.

I'm sitting there watching her flirt and it is incredible to watch. She said some incredibly sexy things. Funny thing is she told me after that she said some of those things just to see what my expression would be and apparently I didn't disappoint 😆
She said the look on my face after some of the things she said made it the most fun experience lmao

Then she said "just wait when I look at you when he enters me" 👀
Lmfao

Anyway that is all for my dear diary today lol. Monday or Tuesday next week we will meet another person for drinks and possibly a third person next Friday.

Then the real fun begins 😬 😂

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am

Also, I think I am going to continue this story in a new thread in the Hotwife section where there is more eye traffic. 😁

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:47 am

Pixunine wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am
Also, I think I am going to continue this story in a new thread in the Hotwife section where there is more eye traffic. 😁
Good call

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:14 pm

I am continuing documenting this journey here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71457

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:41 am

Wow. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventure with us! Very hot.

I am curious about how after so many years of reservation, your wife not only agreed, but seems to have embraced the adventure so enthusiastically. Was there a moment where a ‘lightbulb lit up’ or was she quietly excited by the idea over time and now felt free to express that excitement?

My hat is tipped to you both on the backseat car fun! Seeing Shelley playing in the backseat was always a fantasy of mine and in our 16 years of adventures, never happened. We had a date arranged once with a traveling guy and that was the plan (we were going to pick him up at his hotel in our van with Shelley in the backseat wearing only a long raincoat), but he got cold feet and cancelled that night. It was a disappointment for both of us. For me, the scenario was very hot. And for her, she really liked him after chatting online for weeks and something about his Sikh ethnicity (looks and uncut cock) was extra exciting to her.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:42 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:41 am
Wow. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventure with us! Very hot.

I am curious about how after so many years of reservation, your wife not only agreed, but seems to have embraced the adventure so enthusiastically. Was there a moment where a ‘lightbulb lit up’ or was she quietly excited by the idea over time and now felt free to express that excitement?

My hat is tipped to you both on the backseat car fun! Seeing Shelley playing in the backseat was always a fantasy of mine and in our 16 years of adventures, never happened. We had a date arranged once with a traveling guy and that was the plan (we were going to pick him up at his hotel in our van with Shelley in the backseat wearing only a long raincoat), but he got cold feet and cancelled that night. It was a disappointment for both of us. For me, the scenario was very hot. And for her, she really liked him after chatting online for weeks and something about his Sikh ethnicity (looks and uncut cock) was extra exciting to her.
Now that you mention it I think it is a bit of both. I'm pretty sure she has been quietly excited about this sort of thing as long as I have, but she told me she never thought I was possibly serious. She told me I seemed like the last guy in the world who would be okay with sharing their wife lol.

I also think a huge part of it is her self confidence. She told me that over the last year she has become more confident about herself, her body, who she is as a person, etc. So I think her self comfort has definitely helped her.

It definitely was a lightbulb that lit up. As soon as she realized I was serious about wanting to give her a naked massage with another man she said screw the massage then I want to fuck! 😂

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:48 am

Pixunine wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:42 pm

Now that you mention it I think it is a bit of both. I'm pretty sure she has been quietly excited about this sort of thing as long as I have, but she told me she never thought I was possibly serious. She told me I seemed like the last guy in the world who would be okay with sharing their wife lol.

I also think a huge part of it is her self confidence. She told me that over the last year she has become more confident about herself, her body, who she is as a person, etc. So I think her self comfort has definitely helped her.

It definitely was a lightbulb that lit up. As soon as she realized I was serious about wanting to give her a naked massage with another man she said screw the massage then I want to fuck! 😂
It's wonderful to hear that everything is going good for the two of you!! My sweetie's self confidence has take a hit for the better, too! It's so wonderful to see her feel so good about herself as she used to not feel very confident about much of anything. It makes me happy to hear that things are going so positively!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:30 am

Yeah, positively!!!