She is excited about the idea but we have some hurdles

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Pixunine
Trainable

She is excited about the idea but we have some hurdles

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:10 pm

Hello everyone. After lurking on here for close to 15 years and my wife knowing about this fantasy of mine this entire time, she is being a little more open with this idea. We are both 39 btw. She is a 5'2 120lbs little goddess.

I mentioned to her we can start slowly. Right now we are just lightheartedly touching the subject when it comes up different times during the day/night. We are each other's first and only so that makes it even more interesting.

With her knowing that I desire for her endless, earth shattering pleasure, I proposed the idea of finding a guy that will meet up with us and the two of us give her a two hour naked massage.

We would meet up, go out to eat and drink a little, gauge each other and go back to the hotel for the massage on the massage table.

The idea would be she could experience the excitement of having two naked men giving her sole attention, massaging her naked body for a couple of hours. There would be no sex, but he and I would both cum on her tits or something so he wouldn't leave with blue balls.

Then leave the option open for even more with him or another at a later time.

Our hurdles and the main reason for this post are two things.

Firstly, we don't know how to be thorough in laying out/describing the rules/boundaries for this on a site like adultfriendfinder. There will be no tolerance for rudeness, disrespect, humiliation/cuckoldry, polyamory, "feelings", or any of that stuff. The expectation would be full intent on giving her pleasure with the understanding that he will get to bust a nut and have some relief lol

The other issue is, no matter how much she admits to want this, she views it as wrong as we are both lifetime Christians. I told her we need to have open discussions about this and be fully open in our communication.
She does not think she is allowed anyone else even if I disagree.
It isn't cheating. It's a consensual thing between us as a married couple. I don't want other women. I want to experience her in levels of pleasure she/I have never seen in the 23 years we've been together.

She enjoys talking about it and has given me specifics on who she would pick. For a massage she would want an older guy up to age 50 depending on how attractive and in shape they are. And she admitted that if she were to ever fuck anyone she would want them to be younger than her like 18-30. She gets super horny over Hispanic men. Anyway I am blabbering on. I'm just excited that we are to this point of conversation. I think it would be exciting for her to get on adultfriendfinder and fantasize about picking dudes out. Not sure where to go from here with the fun.

I appreciate suggestions and advice on this as a whole and especially on the two hurdles I mentioned.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: She is excited about the idea but we have some hurdles

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:18 am

Welcome to the forum Pixunine.

rabbit16
Virgin

Unread post by rabbit16 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:50 am

Just keep talking things out. It might still take years or may never happen. We talked things over for years. We are both Christians. Started about talking if we like same sex at all and if we would ever try it. We agreed we should judge unless we try. Over the years we had a local stop club a few miles down the road we went to several times. She got frisky with the other gals after a few drinks and even earned some money on stage. Damn near did everything with a girl on stage and likely would have with a little more push. Low key place that didn't stop that. Then on my way back from a a trip I stopped at an adult video store and decided I had enough and was going to suck someone. It was thrilling and after the guy blew his load I got out to see if ant others were there. There was one other guy so I asked to suck him which I also did. Kinda felt dirty after and I had to drink some mountain dew to drown the taste of cum out. I called my wife and told her what I did. She was good with that. Even stopped with her in the car one other time and went to try again. Almost did some things with a single bi guy not to far away but kinda chickened out. Finally a few years later we find a couple to meet with. It was very hot to see my wife and him in the middle of orgasm together her arching her back. First time for me to see when I wasn't the one giving the pleasure. I had already cum in his wife and I got hard again and fucked his juices back out of her. I haven't ate them out yet. Now been with a few couples. First few times I felt a touch of jealousy. Now it is just an experience we have together but we go back home as a loving married couple.

Is it sinning- who knows forsure. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Last couple we did baffle that we were going to church the next morning.

Good luck. Take it slow. Keep talking.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:08 pm

What is your general location? I’m sure there are plenty of men on here willing to give her a massage.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:27 am

Lots of experience tells us, meet for cocktails or dinner with the agreement that nothing more happens that night. Then go home and talk. Some people find that it's not as fun in real life as in fantasy. Unless during your drinks, you have the desire to watch him do her right there, you may both may not be ready.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:38 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:27 am
Lots of experience tells us, meet for cocktails or dinner with the agreement that nothing more happens that night. Then go home and talk. Some people find that it's not as fun in real life as in fantasy. Unless during your drinks, you have the desire to watch him do her right there, you may both may not be ready.
Thank you for the reply and advice! That is a great idea. We got on AFF, and after a few days of looking, my wife picked out six guys. Out of those six, we are actively talking with two who have had experience with couples before (messaging each other in AFF).

I laid it out to them both that we are moving slowly with this. She loves the idea of it (me and another man naked with her giving her full attention for a couple hours).

I think by moving slowly, we need to take your advice and set up a time to have drinks together. Let her get comfortable around him and let him seduce her so to speak. After all the first encounter is supposed to just be us massaging her and him getting cum on her so he gets relief. Yet at the same time I'm telling my wife if she were to want to take it further it would be her decision.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:39 pm

rabbit16 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:50 am
Just keep talking things out. It might still take years or may never happen. We talked things over for years. We are both Christians. Started about talking if we like same sex at all and if we would ever try it. We agreed we should judge unless we try. Over the years we had a local stop club a few miles down the road we went to several times. She got frisky with the other gals after a few drinks and even earned some money on stage. Damn near did everything with a girl on stage and likely would have with a little more push. Low key place that didn't stop that. Then on my way back from a a trip I stopped at an adult video store and decided I had enough and was going to suck someone. It was thrilling and after the guy blew his load I got out to see if ant others were there. There was one other guy so I asked to suck him which I also did. Kinda felt dirty after and I had to drink some mountain dew to drown the taste of cum out. I called my wife and told her what I did. She was good with that. Even stopped with her in the car one other time and went to try again. Almost did some things with a single bi guy not to far away but kinda chickened out. Finally a few years later we find a couple to meet with. It was very hot to see my wife and him in the middle of orgasm together her arching her back. First time for me to see when I wasn't the one giving the pleasure. I had already cum in his wife and I got hard again and fucked his juices back out of her. I haven't ate them out yet. Now been with a few couples. First few times I felt a touch of jealousy. Now it is just an experience we have together but we go back home as a loving married couple.

Is it sinning- who knows forsure. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Last couple we did baffle that we were going to church the next morning.

Good luck. Take it slow. Keep talking.
Thank you for the reply and all advice. Your last sentence had me dying laughing 🤣

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:49 pm

I find this thread very interesting. My wife and I are Christians too. She is more conservative than I am though. I think my wife is also interested in the idea. She brings it up in conversation often enough that I know she is somewhat excited about the idea. She gives me a hard "no". But then it's like tell me more about it so I can understand. I am curious if she would be able to let me and another guy massage her? This is a great idea. Maybe I could tell her that it would be enough of a substitute for me if I watched another guy massage her. That sounds like a great starting idea to me.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:40 am

I'm a direct person. This lifestyle is a gamble. For us it works. However, you do get your betting your marriage. Once you cross over, you may not get back. Over the last 50 years, we've seen dozens of marriages go up in smoke. Risk versus reward.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:59 pm

Well things have progressed a bit. Maybe too quickly. Lol

First I wanted to say thank you to @leo-cpl who sent me an amazingly thoughtful and detailed PM. My account is too young to be able to reply to or compose PMs, so I wanted to say thank you here and highly encourage more PMs of additional advice and suggestions from you and others.

So anyway to summarize the last few days and my initial post, I'm not even sure how it happened but I managed to get it across to my wife that the fantasy I've of her these past 20 years is legit. She always thought I was joking or put no additional thought to it. She knew it turned me on but didn't know that I have always desired it to be a reality.

I think it had to do with mine and her desire to be massaged by two men. It snowballed from there.

I gave her examples of how certain things in the past really turned me on. I talked about the lifestyle, etc. It must have clicked with her. She said a whole new world has been opened to her.

We have talked and talked and talked basically any free moment we've had the last several days about this. All hours of the day/night.

I think the high of this revelation has us both with our heads in the clouds. We both have butterflies, angst, and anxiety as if we're going to do 'something' tomorrow.

Anyway, a couple days ago we set up an AFF account. Her seeing how I talk about her, my fantasy in words for others to respond to, and my physical reaction to everything so far, her questions, and our conversations with each other has her more excited in a way I have never seen before.

She obviously has enjoyed all the dick pics men have sent her and all the interest we are getting as a couple looking for someone strictly to give her pleasure with me. She enjoys the profiles although she wishes more people would post a photo of their face as she said that is very important to her.

(Is SLS a better app to use for this?)

We've made our intentions clear on the profile what we are looking for and that there would be no sex first encounter, and we would meet for drinks prior to that so we can all be comfortable around each other.

Until last night.

I have been talking with four men with her involved with every step and reading the conversatios. First one is too extreme/pushy for us. Second one is a great choice imo, has experience with couples and has expressed willingness to go as slow as we want or need. (He could also be really good at buttering me up.) My wife teased me for liking him more than her as if I wanted to make a friend. (She has very much been enjoying how embarrassed I have been over all of this and how horny it makes me.) He asked me what she liked sexually so I told her he wanted to know that, and it of course got her excited. Her imagination has been running wild because of this.

The third guy was similar to the second one but is too far away for it to logistically make much sense. It could work if he was willing to make the drive just for an initial meeting before anything. These three men were all either around our age or a few years younger (we are 39).

Anyway, the fourth guy, he is 12 years older than us. She really liked his profile. "Now this is more my speed." She said.

He was online.... So I encouraged her to reply herself to his hello message and have a conversation to get a feel for it. Adding one more 'something' to the list of new 'somethings' we are encountering together for the first time was really exciting for her.

He was really reserved. I think he just didn't want to say something to ruin it.
She started flirting and teasing him about it to make him flirt more back (which is exciting to see seeing that she and I are both extremely introverted).

He sent her a dick pic, she complemented him on it, complemented him on some the other attributes that she is attracted to, and asked him some things on his profile.

They told each other they were both horny over this and he asked if she had a photo to share.

She told him she would get him some photos!

The conversation ended with him saying how horny she made him and that he was going to go take care of it. When we were in bed she told me she had always wanted to be a flirt! She told me several recent situations that made her horny that she would have never told me before due to it not being 'proper'.

I mentioned to her about this first encounter just being a massage and she replied with a smirk "will it?"

And right then I realized unless she chickened out, she wouldn't be able to keep herself from touching the only dick besides mine that she has seen in person, hovering over her during a two hour massage. She said that she likely would want him to fuck her!

The past few days ever since my initial confession and post here she has been all smiles. She has been smiling and we have been laughing, talking, and screwing more than we have in a long while.

Today I came home for lunch and we talked some more about my feelings and her feelings, how we need to keep a 10000% open level of communication about everything regarding all this. She was acting quieter than usual and told me a couple of times that she is feeling weird/sad. I asked her why then I saw the look in her eye and knew why.

She told me she is feeling down that we cannot make this happen NOW because she wants it bad.

Our search is in an area that is a distance from where we live for discression. The distance, combined with the fact that we have little kids that obviously need care and attention, it makes logistics difficult.

However the plan, when it happens, would likely be us meeting him in a town halfway between both of us in a neutral location for drinks and same with the hotel when that happens. That way the drive for us would be minimal due to the kids and the babysitter.

After she told me today that she would fuck him today if she had the chance (she also said she'd likely chicken out as well), I told her I look forward to watching them flirt with each other while we are getting drinks.

We then went in the bedroom to screw. She looked at me and said "Sex..... Then pictures.."

So that is where we are at right now from my initial post. LMFAO

We have to try again with the pics tonight because due to the time of day it wasn't very sensual and I suck extremely badly at taking photos. She has always said I take photos at horrible angles.

Who the hell knows where this will lead. We're riding this high and both have been extremely distracted by this basically 24/7. Us both being distracted thinking about this nonstop is pretty annoying, but I'm guessing it'll calm down in a few days.

She is probably going to want to do more chatting/flirting with the others tonight or tomorrow night. She has thought about that conversation with him all day because she has never done something like that before.

There is a lot to process.

Will it just stay like this? Maybe, which is fine if that's what she wants.

Will we meet one or more of them for drinks and that's it?

Will we actually go though with meeting one of them for him and I to give her a two hour sensual massage?

Will she decide during that massage that she absolutely wants to fuck him? Fine with me if that's what she wants.

However, making the decision to entertain the possibility of actual sex during the first encounter brings the fact that we have to make certain that he is disease/infection free with proof... how the frick do we do that?

The obstacle of her catching feelings still exists. She explained to me how sex is different for her as a woman than it is for me, and that there is an attachment that is created.

She asked me if that is just her burden that she has to ignore. I told her that we are supposed to be doing this little journey together and that ignoring feelings isn't a good idea. Those feelings exist due to the chemical releases and can't be ignored even if they aren't necessarily 'real' feelings.

I told her I obviously want to be her rock. We can be each other's rock. And talk about things together.

Anyway, my last bit is me trying to work through where I fit in this whole thing in terms of terminology when fantasy becomes reality.

Of course throughout the years I have had cuckolding fantasies, hotwife fantasies, and even polyamory fantasies. The humiliation aspect though has never been something for me. Not once in 20 years. In reality I want to be an active participant with this being a stag/vixen scenario if that is what one wants to call it.

Anyway, I have read so many of these huge threads that show up periodically. I never once thought I would possibly be starting one myself. I've been part of this website for 15 years. This is the very first post/comments I've ever made.

Anyway, I'm happy to have all of y'all here to give suggestions, advice and be an audience.

Cheers!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:04 pm

philxxo wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:49 pm
I find this thread very interesting. My wife and I are Christians too. She is more conservative than I am though. I think my wife is also interested in the idea. She brings it up in conversation often enough that I know she is somewhat excited about the idea. She gives me a hard "no". But then it's like tell me more about it so I can understand. I am curious if she would be able to let me and another guy massage her? This is a great idea. Maybe I could tell her that it would be enough of a substitute for me if I watched another guy massage her. That sounds like a great starting idea to me.
Same. She has always been more conservative than me.

Give it a shot! Lol

Something to add to my lengthy post I just made. She and I have always only done missionary. She never liked the thought of doggy.
I mentioned to her one of my insecurities about doing this was that we've never done doggy, and he may end up wanting to do it. When I told her that I would be okay with and turned on by him being the first one to do doggy style with her, she got extremely extremely horny. Lol

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:06 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:40 am
I'm a direct person. This lifestyle is a gamble. For us it works. However, you do get your betting your marriage. Once you cross over, you may not get back. Over the last 50 years, we've seen dozens of marriages go up in smoke. Risk versus reward.
I agree. I flat out told her today that I don't want to have to fear her leaving me when the kids graduate just so she can sleep with other people. I told her we can travel around and be whores together. :lol:
Last edited by Pixunine on Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:23 am

Pixunine wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:59 pm
Well things have progressed a bit. Maybe too quickly. Lol

First I wanted to say thank you to @leo-cpl who sent me an amazingly thoughtful and detailed PM. My account is too young to be able to reply to or compose PMs, so I wanted to say thank you here and highly encourage more PMs of additional advice and suggestions from you and others.

So anyway to summarize the last few days and my initial post, I'm not even sure how it happened but I managed to get it across to my wife that the fantasy I've of her these past 20 years is legit. She always thought I was joking or put no additional thought to it. She knew it turned me on but didn't know that I have always desired it to be a reality.

I think it had to do with mine and her desire to be massaged by two men. It snowballed from there.

I gave her examples of how certain things in the past really turned me on. I talked about the lifestyle, etc. It must have clicked with her. She said a whole new world has been opened to her.

We have talked and talked and talked basically any free moment we've had the last several days about this. All hours of the day/night.

I think the high of this revelation has us both with our heads in the clouds. We both have butterflies, angst, and anxiety as if we're going to do 'something' tomorrow.

Anyway, a couple days ago we set up an AFF account. Her seeing how I talk about her, my fantasy in words for others to respond to, and my physical reaction to everything so far, her questions, and our conversations with each other has her more excited in a way I have never seen before.

She obviously has enjoyed all the dick pics men have sent her and all the interest we are getting as a couple looking for someone strictly to give her pleasure with me. She enjoys the profiles although she wishes more people would post a photo of their face as she said that is very important to her.

(Is SLS a better app to use for this?)

We've made our intentions clear on the profile what we are looking for and that there would be no sex first encounter, and we would meet for drinks prior to that so we can all be comfortable around each other.

Until last night.

I have been talking with four men with her involved with every step and reading the conversatios. First one is too extreme/pushy for us. Second one is a great choice imo, has experience with couples and has expressed willingness to go as slow as we want or need. (He could also be really good at buttering me up.) My wife teased me for liking him more than her as if I wanted to make a friend. (She has very much been enjoying how embarrassed I have been over all of this and how horny it makes me.) He asked me what she liked sexually so I told her he wanted to know that, and it of course got her excited. Her imagination has been running wild because of this.

The third guy was similar to the second one but is too far away for it to logistically make much sense. It could work if he was willing to make the drive just for an initial meeting before anything. These three men were all either around our age or a few years younger (we are 39).

Anyway, the fourth guy, he is 12 years older than us. She really liked his profile. "Now this is more my speed." She said.

He was online.... So I encouraged her to reply herself to his hello message and have a conversation to get a feel for it. Adding one more 'something' to the list of new 'somethings' we are encountering together for the first time was really exciting for her.

He was really reserved. I think he just didn't want to say something to ruin it.
She started flirting and teasing him about it to make him flirt more back (which is exciting to see seeing that she and I are both extremely introverted).

He sent her a dick pic, she complemented him on it, complemented him on some the other attributes that she is attracted to, and asked him some things on his profile.

They told each other they were both horny over this and he asked if she had a photo to share.

She told him she would get him some photos!

The conversation ended with him saying how horny she made him and that he was going to go take care of it. When we were in bed she told me she had always wanted to be a flirt! She told me several recent situations that made her horny that she would have never told me before due to it not being 'proper'.

I mentioned to her about this first encounter just being a massage and she replied with a smirk "will it?"

And right then I realized unless she chickened out, she wouldn't be able to keep herself from touching the only dick besides mine that she has seen in person, hovering over her during a two hour massage. She said that she likely would want him to fuck her!

The past few days ever since my initial confession and post here she has been all smiles. She has been smiling and we have been laughing, talking, and screwing more than we have in a long while.

Today I came home for lunch and we talked some more about my feelings and her feelings, how we need to keep a 10000% open level of communication about everything regarding all this. She was acting quieter than usual and told me a couple of times that she is feeling weird/sad. I asked her why then I saw the look in her eye and knew why.

She told me she is feeling down that we cannot make this happen NOW because she wants it bad.

Our search is in an area that is a distance from where we live for discression. The distance, combined with the fact that we have little kids that obviously need care and attention, it makes logistics difficult.

However the plan, when it happens, would likely be us meeting him in a town halfway between both of us in a neutral location for drinks and same with the hotel when that happens. That way the drive for us would be minimal due to the kids and the babysitter.

After she told me today that she would fuck him today if she had the chance (she also said she'd likely chicken out as well), I told her I look forward to watching them flirt with each other while we are getting drinks.

We then went in the bedroom to screw. She looked at me and said "Sex..... Then pictures.."

So that is where we are at right now from my initial post. LMFAO

We have to try again with the pics tonight because due to the time of day it wasn't very sensual and I suck extremely badly at taking photos. She has always said I take photos at horrible angles.

Who the hell knows where this will lead. We're riding this high and both have been extremely distracted by this basically 24/7. Us both being distracted thinking about this nonstop is pretty annoying, but I'm guessing it'll calm down in a few days.

She is probably going to want to do more chatting/flirting with the others tonight or tomorrow night. She has thought about that conversation with him all day because she has never done something like that before.

There is a lot to process.

Will it just stay like this? Maybe, which is fine if that's what she wants.

Will we meet one or more of them for drinks and that's it?

Will we actually go though with meeting one of them for him and I to give her a two hour sensual massage?

Will she decide during that massage that she absolutely wants to fuck him? Fine with me if that's what she wants.

However, making the decision to entertain the possibility of actual sex during the first encounter brings the fact that we have to make certain that he is disease/infection free with proof... how the frick do we do that?

The obstacle of her catching feelings still exists. She explained to me how sex is different for her as a woman than it is for me, and that there is an attachment that is created.

She asked me if that is just her burden that she has to ignore. I told her that we are supposed to be doing this little journey together and that ignoring feelings isn't a good idea. Those feelings exist due to the chemical releases and can't be ignored even if they aren't necessarily 'real' feelings.

I told her I obviously want to be her rock. We can be each other's rock. And talk about things together.

Anyway, my last bit is me trying to work through where I fit in this whole thing in terms of terminology when fantasy becomes reality.

Of course throughout the years I have had cuckolding fantasies, hotwife fantasies, and even polyamory fantasies. The humiliation aspect though has never been something for me. Not once in 20 years. In reality I want to be an active participant with this being a stag/vixen scenario if that is what one wants to call it.

Anyway, I have read so many of these huge threads that show up periodically. I never once thought I would possibly be starting one myself. I've been part of this website for 15 years. This is the very first post/comments I've ever made.

Anyway, I'm happy to have all of y'all here to give suggestions, advice and be an audience.

Cheers!

Hi Pixunine!

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could be of some help. Def sounds like progress the emotions for her are all over the place :) It's normal IMO, I would also suggest to let the first meet be casual over drinks. At the bar she and the guy can meet initially and hang out with you being around in visual range and join them 30 minutes into their meet. Unless of course she's super nervous and she want you with her all the time.

Just one bit of advice (from personal experience) Sex after a heavy oil massage ain't always fun coz of the extra slipping and oil on the organs lol. learnt the hard way (rather oily way). Lemme know if you have any questions. Good Luck. Have fun :)

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:12 am

leo-cpl wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:23 am
Hi Pixunine!

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could be of some help. Def sounds like progress the emotions for her are all over the place :) It's normal IMO, I would also suggest to let the first meet be casual over drinks. At the bar she and the guy can meet initially and hang out with you being around in visual range and join them 30 minutes into their meet. Unless of course she's super nervous and she want you with her all the time.

Just one bit of advice (from personal experience) Sex after a heavy oil massage ain't always fun coz of the extra slipping and oil on the organs lol. learnt the hard way (rather oily way). Lemme know if you have any questions. Good Luck. Have fun :)
[/quote]

I agree about the oils. Lol

I will say that although I have been on the outside looking in these last 20 years with this lifestyle, actually being on the precipice of it is showing me that there is a very very very fine line between "stagvixen/hotwife/cuckolding/polyamory".

Just the very decision of her talking to him online first instead of me to doing what you suggested and making a decision to either sit with/participate with my wife the whole time and take it all in together (stagvixen) or her sitting alone with him for the first 30 minutes while I sit in the distance and then join.
Both of those things are really hot. And both have their pros/cons.

She may be able to detect red flags better if I'm not there.
On the other hand he may see it as a sign that she is a hotwife and I'll be out of the way or a sign that triggers him wanting to be a clingy ass weirdo.

On a side note, she did ask me if I would be okay with her doing things with him that she's never done with me! And of course I get horny and say hell yes I'm okay with it. :cool:

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:03 am

Pixunine wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:12 am
On a side note, she did ask me if I would be okay with her doing things with him that she's never done with me! And of course I get horny and say hell yes I'm okay with it. :cool:
Will you get to do them also, after? Is that important?

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:23 pm

airhorn wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:03 am
Pixunine wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:12 am
Will you get to do them also, after? Is that important?

Probably I'm sure. Doesn't really bother me. There really isn't much it could be honestly. If she suddenly likes anal with these guys that's cool I'm not interested lmao 🤣

It's most likely going to be doggy style. We've always done missionary. I mentioned to her that these guys won't necessarily be like me and some may just roll her over and do doggy. I asked her if she would like that and if she would like it if someone else did her doggy style before I could. She smiled really big when I told her that yes I would be okay with it lol

It could also be blowjobs. She has never really liked giving them because my head is too big for her to not feel like her jaw isn't breaking. She has a small mouth lol
But with others, she may feel obliged to suck and lick some dick. Seeing that will definitely be a first for me.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:33 pm

So it's getting more and more intense.

Last night she had me take some sexy photos of her. And today I am suddenly not the only man who has seen her naked. 😁

20 years of always fantasizing her being an exhibitionist, and suddenly she has sent sexy photos to several guys. She told me some of the raunchy texts she sent were just out of fun to be a flirt. I love seeing her be a flirt.

And she told me she is perfectly fine with me sharing them with you all. She hasn't been this happy in I don't know how long. I'm sure she would love the compliments.

Last night she talked with a couple of guys where were kind of self-centered pricks. She realized there are some who are on there with completely incompatible kinks and wants as her.

You never know what someone's type is. Someone may not be interested because they are into redheads with scoliosis. Everyone's got a thing right?

So anyway, after all these years I'm going to show y'all my sexy wife. I'm sure she would love hearing what everyone would want to do to her 😆

I think to summarize everything so far, I believe it is true what I always read about women about to turn 40 and women in their 40s. They reach their sexual prime and it's pretty fkin hot.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:33 am

Very excited for you both. Sounds like you are well on your way to a great experience

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:44 am

Yes! Pics always make these stories better! When and where can we see her pics?

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:15 pm

philxxo wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:44 am
Do I make a thread in the Hotties section and link it here? I also need to resize them to fit the requirements.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:16 pm

mastiff wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:33 am
Very excited for you both. Sounds like you are well on your way to a great experience
Thanks! I'm letting her take the lead on all of it. She already knows everything I desire so I don't have to be pushy at all. Lol

I'll share an update as soon as I get a chance. As well as photos.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Pixunine wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:15 pm
philxxo wrote:
Do I make a thread in the Hotties section and link it here? I also need to resize them to fit the requirements.
P - You can, it makes it way easier to follow if you refer to something that's in the other thread. Also of course you could put the link for this thread in the Hotties one too.
- As for resizing, I believe there is a thread at the top of the Hotties about what to do or is needed. :up: :up:

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:58 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:40 pm
Pixunine wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:15 pm
philxxo wrote:
P - You can, it makes it way easier to follow if you refer to something that's in the other thread. Also of course you could put the link for this thread in the Hotties one too.
- As for resizing, I believe there is a thread at the top of the Hotties about what to do or is needed. :up: :up:
Thanks! That's what I'll do. I should have them up later tonight. 😉

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:42 pm

Never in all the 15 years of being a lurker on this site, nor the 20 years of having these fantasies of my beautiful wife, did I ever imagine that I would be able to actually participate on this forum and share photos of my amazing wife.

I posted them in the Hotties section and linked it in my signature. I'm certain she would love your compliments! Enjoy!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:14 pm

philxxo wrote:
They are in there now 😉 😁